Author Topic: New Evidence Emerges that John Kerry Lied About His Collusion With Iran  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Evidence Emerges that John Kerry Lied About His Collusion With Iran
By Bonchie | Apr 30, 2021 9:00 AM ET

Last week, a major story broke involving John Kerry and leaked communications from Iran’s Javad Zarif. In the tapes, we were given a picture of how much the killing of General Qasem Soleimani crippled Iran’s terror operations.

But it was a mention of Israeli strikes in Syria that really perked ears up. According to Zarif, Kerry had tipped him off about 200 attacks that had been carried out by the Israelis.

While the Biden administration tried to play the news off as Kerry sharing public knowledge that Zarif already knew, Kerry himself denied the claim that he had shared the information in question at all (see John Kerry Just Backed the Biden Administration Into a Corner Over His Reported Collusion With Iran).

excerpt:

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/30/new-evidence-emerges-that-john-kerry-lied-about-his-interaction-with-irans-javad-zarif-n371607
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kerry and Zarif are shooting each other in the foot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

So?  Nothing is going to happen to him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope the 2024 GOP plank has provisions for imprisonment of treasonous "former officals"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
New Evidence of Kerry Lies = "We have video of Kerry's lips in motion"
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I hope the 2024 GOP plank has provisions for imprisonment of treasonous "former officals"

You mean like a chant of "Lock Her Up"?

Sorry, the GOP plank on Wetlands Recovery is going to have to have more teeth than it did in 2016 and 2020.

I recommend including links to suppliers of tar and vulture feathers on the campaign websites, right next to the pitchforks, small arms and ammo sales.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:29:16 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.