Author Topic: With guns drawn, FBI raids Homer couple’s home looking for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop  (Read 1807 times)

Online mountaineer

With guns drawn, FBI raids Homer couple’s home looking for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop
By Joel Davidson
April 29, 2021
AlaskaWatchman.com
Paul and Marilyn Hueper, owners of Homer Inn & Spa, woke with a start at 9 a.m. April 28 when a dozen armed FBI agents kicked down their front door in an investigation associated with Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s stolen laptop, which was taken during the Jan. 6 siege of the nation’s Capitol.

Speaking April 29 to Kenai-based radio host Bob Bird of the Bird’s Eye View, Paul recalled that he was alarmed and shocked to come out of his bedroom with seven guns pointing at him and his wife.

“It was a little alarming when I turned around the corner,” Paul said. “The first thing they did was start barking out commandments.”

Ultimately, the couple was handcuffed and interrogated for the better part of three hours before being released. In the end, it was a case of mistaken identity.

The Huepers were in D.C. for the rally with President Trump, but they never came close to entering the Capitol, and certainly never took Pelosi’s laptop.

It appears the FBI were most interested in Marilyn. They had a photo of a woman wearing the same coat as her, and with a similar hairstyle. ...

Marilyn said she tried to be respectful but couldn’t help but laugh.

She asked to see some identification, at which point agents quickly flashed their badges.

“I couldn’t read it fast enough to know what it was,” she said of the badges. She then asked to see a warrant and was told that she “would get to see it” later. ...
Read entire story at Alaska Watchman
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

No word on whether their IDs looked like

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No word on whether their IDs looked like

If they don't they damned well should!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Nothing to worry about. We now have a unifying, grandfatherly president.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
THe FBI are the "Laptop Police"  well unless it belongs to a crackhead whore dog whose only line he would step over was made of cocaine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I guess that was The End of the Road for that arm of the FBI's investigation. ****drummer Did the couple leave the lights on for the FBIers? ****drummer

They "identified" the woman based on a similar coat and hairstyle. That's more like Shamdentification.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:53:06 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

I'm appalled at the reports of people being harassed by the FBI for merely being in D.C. on Jan. 6. People who didn't come anywhere near "trespassing" at the Capitol and who carried nothing even resembling a weapon are getting the third degree. The similarity to a police state is not a good thing.

Offline skeeter

I'm appalled at the reports of people being harassed by the FBI for merely being in D.C. on Jan. 6. People who didn't come anywhere near "trespassing" at the Capitol and who carried nothing even resembling a weapon are getting the third degree. The similarity to a police state is not a good thing.
If it quacks like a duck, it IS a police state.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
All I can think of is whatever is on that laptop, the government doesn't want outed. If I was the person that took it, I would have the information on it encoded and saved somewhere securely in the clouds for my safety (and leverage purposes of keeping myself out of longterm jail). It is just a matter of time until they sniff them out with that picture of her circulating.

Don't understand why the couple raided threw the unknown lady under the bus with statements like "my wife is prettier" and "I would never wear such an ugly sweater"... I have a pretty wife in my opinion, but if another woman is a good wife to her husband and children, she is a pretty person in my sight no matter what their physical well-being is. Sounds to me like the raided folks have a little growing up to do.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 04:26:49 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

BassWrangler

If it quacks like a duck, it IS a police state.

Between this, the Giuliani raid, the Russia hoax, the faux impeachment, and the faux insurrection, this sure is sounding like a police state.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My guess is that the laptop is out of the country by now, in the hands of some foreign State.
It does no good to keep it in America.
Because if you turn it over to "authorities" or "the press" they will just destroy it immediately to protect Democrats and the Deep State.
The only people who will actually publish any crimes by Democrats are foreign countries.
The American media and Federal Law Enforcement officers work to protect Democrats, not to expose them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

My guess is that the laptop is out of the country by now, in the hands of some foreign State.
It does no good to keep it in America.
Because if you turn it over to "authorities" or "the press" they will just destroy it immediately to protect Democrats and the Deep State.
The only people who will actually publish any crimes by Democrats are foreign countries.
The American media and Federal Law Enforcement officers work to protect Democrats, not to expose them.

It makes you wonder what was on that laptop if Pelousi's deep state goons are staging pre-dawn raids to try and retrieve it.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. Probably any Speaker's desktop or laptop would have contained all manner of classified information.

2. The desktops or laptops of any Speaker and any House member in the Intelligence (and similar) Committee should be encrypted. Ditto for their Senate counterparts. So other than to Russian, Chinese, and maybe Iranian intelligence people, Pelosi's laptop should be a large paperweight. That ASSumes Pelosi didn't arrogantly and stupidly leave her laptop unencrypted.

How much of Pelosi's brain resides on her laptop (metaphorically) is another question.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 05:34:28 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That ASSumes Pelosi didn't arrogantly and stupidly leave her laptop unencrypted.

Which could be why the FBI is trying hard to find it and will break all the rules for illegal searches and unlawful detentions.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

How much of Pelosi's brain resides on her laptop (metaphorically) is another question.
Most of her brain is  0005

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
1. Probably any Speaker's desktop or laptop would have contained all manner of classified information.

2. The desktops or laptops of any Speaker and any House member in the Intelligence (and similar) Committee should be encrypted. Ditto for their Senate counterparts. So other than to Russian, Chinese, and maybe Iranian intelligence people, Pelosi's laptop should be a large paperweight. That ASSumes Pelosi didn't arrogantly and stupidly leave her laptop unencrypted.

Any bets on her password being 'Impeach45' ?

Offline skeeter

Between this, the Giuliani raid, the Russia hoax, the faux impeachment, and the faux insurrection, this sure is sounding like a police state.
to you and I. Unfortunately, to the millennial twits and ignoramuses that populate newsrooms and bureaucratic offices these days, who were denied a decent education in public schools and know nothing of history, it probably looks like a real clever new way to get over on your political opponents.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 09:04:17 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

I'd love to know what info they are hoping to retrieve?  What information don't they want leaked?  It wouldn't matter anyways because the DEMS are never held responsible or accountable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feds serve search warrant at Alaska resort: 'We're here for Nancy Pelosi's laptop'

By Mark Thiessen - Associated Press - Friday, April 30, 2021

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Federal agents served a search warrant at a boutique resort in Homer, Alaska, saying they were looking for a laptop stolen from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, one of the Homer Inn and Spa owners said.

Agents on Wednesday confiscated laptop computers and a cellphone, owner Marilyn Hueper said. A cellphone belonging to her husband, Paul Hueper, was also forensically audited by agents but not confiscated, she said.

Marilyn Hueper said agents also claimed there was photographic evidence that she was inside the Capitol during the riot; something she denies. No arrests were made Wednesday.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/30/feds-serve-search-warrant-alaska-resort-were-here-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

to you and I. Unfortunately, to the millennial twits and ignoramuses that populate newsrooms and bureaucratic offices these days, who were denied a decent education in public schools and know nothing of history, it probably looks like a real clever new way to get over on your political opponents.

Yes, they won't realize what's being lost until it's their head on the chopping block.

Offline PeteS in CA

Agents on Wednesday confiscated laptop computers and a cellphone, owner Marilyn Hueper said.

Why computers? The FBI didn't know the brand, model, and serial number of Pelosi's? The FBI is incapable of checking Craig's List type sites to see if this couple sold a used laptop?

This doesn't smell right.

Online mountaineer

Truer words were ne'er spoken.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why computers? The FBI didn't know the brand, model, and serial number of Pelosi's? The FBI is incapable of checking Craig's List type sites to see if this couple sold a used laptop?

As I heard suggested on FOX the other night....this was nothing but a fishing expedition by the FBI.

...wanted to make sure Pelosi's data was absent from any of their devices.

BTW...what are the chances that this women owned the same exact heavy weather off white coat as well as the same pair of boots and/or sweater?

We know the FBI used facial recognition software to target her.   Totally weird.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I just love how the protest had now morphed into a "siege".

Maybe someone should have launched a few decaying farm animals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8jGqdE2iw
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@BassWrangler

Or at least a respectful (?) "down payment" on one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!