Author Topic: ‘I’m in Trouble’ — Joe Biden Loses Mask After Outdoor Campaign Speech  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m in Trouble’ — Joe Biden Loses Mask After Outdoor Campaign Speech

Charlie Spiering 29 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden lost his mask during an outdoor drive-in car rally with supporters in Georgia on Thursday.

Biden wore his mask up to the podium and kept it on throughout first lady Jill Biden’s introductory remarks.

After hugging the first lady, the president removed his mask to deliver his remarks. He coughed and cleared his throat throughout his speech, which lasted about 20 minutes.

At the end of his speech, Biden invited Democrat Sens. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, who were watching the speech in the back, to join him on stage.

The first lady pointed at her mask and reminded the president to put on his own mask, but he could not find it.

Biden repeatedly flipped through his folder of notes but the mask did not appear.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/29/im-in-trouble-joe-biden-loses-mask-after-outdoor-campaign-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

No worries, Mommy Jill to the rescue.  How pathetic! It appears she's even getting his speech material ready for him.  Wow. 

I thought he would have stepped down by now.  I don't think he's going to step down until he can't stand up any longer and they carry him out. God help us.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:46:51 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

By your own words, you just infected and possibly killed a few people, Joe.

Seems there is an EO against that, so turn yourself in.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 01:46:54 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Offline mountaineer

Heaven help us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@libertybele
No worries, Mommy Jill to the rescue.  How pathetic! It appears she's even getting his speech material ready for him.  Wow. 
True. That was really very pathetic. Very, very, weak international image.

I thought he would have stepped down by now.  I don't think he's going to step down until he can't stand up any longer and they carry him out. God help us.
It is not up to him, or Kamala, or Jill, or his controllers. Whoever is really 'in charge' (nobody knows who that is), will inform his staff when it is time to step down. Whoever has the nuclear codes? (not Slo-Joe and not Kamala, nobody knows), will inform his staff when he is allowed to step down. Until then, we all just have to suffer through this clown until he strokes or keels over or something.

Whoever is in charge, does not care one single bit if Biden dies or not. They are going to keep pushing him until the bitter end.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Heaven help us.

He's in trouble?.....WE'RE the ones in trouble.

Online libertybele

@libertybele True. That was really very pathetic. Very, very, weak international image.
It is not up to him, or Kamala, or Jill, or his controllers. Whoever is really 'in charge' (nobody knows who that is), will inform his staff when it is time to step down. Whoever has the nuclear codes? (not Slo-Joe and not Kamala, nobody knows), will inform his staff when he is allowed to step down. Until then, we all just have to suffer through this clown until he strokes or keels over or something.

Whoever is in charge, does not care one single bit if Biden dies or not. They are going to keep pushing him until the bitter end.

The Chinese, Soros or Obama.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Biden frantic after forgetting he put mask in his pocket
NY Post, Apr 30, 2021

President Biden spent 30 seconds frantically looking for a mask he left in his pocket before his outdoor rally in Georgia this week — saying he’d be “in trouble” without it — despite being fully vaccinated.

Footage from Thursday’s drive-in event in Duluth — which marked his 100th day in office — showed the commander-in-chief immediately hunting for his missing mask after arriving at his podium.

“I can’t find my mask!” he could be heard saying, initially drowned out by the loud welcome music of Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher.”

First lady Jill Biden joined him in his desperate search as he repeated his plea, taking the same folder to flick through and also bending down to look on the floor.

“Looking for my mask — I’m in trouble,” the president finally told the crowd, without explaining exactly what “trouble” he would be in given that he is already vaccinated and was speaking outdoors.

As a spare mask was finally brought up to him, Biden found his initial face covering, which had been in his suit-pant pocket all along.

He did not leave it for long, however — and went maskless for the speech after he was introduced.

In an NBC interview that aired Friday, Biden said he planned to still wear masks outside despite new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, calling it a “patriotic responsibility.”

“It’s a small precaution to take that has a profound impact. It’s a patriotic responsibility, for God’s sake,” he said.

Still, his apparent panic at impending “trouble” still caused a stir online.

Biden’s initial face covering was in his pocket all along.

“This video needs Veep credits…” Nathan Brand said while tweeting out footage of the farcical moment.

Commentator Lori Lynne called it “just embarrassing,” saying the president was “a vaccinated man MILES from another person.”

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/i-cant-find-my-mask-biden-frantic-after-forgetting-he-put-it-in-his-pocket/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online libertybele

Joe is a continual clown show and our country is in serious jeopardy.