Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11621 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2021, 11:30:46 pm »
This is the image of the tracking of the plane, FTA:

The blue line with all the zig-zags is not centered over Veterans Memorial Colosseum!  Look to the right of the flight pattern, there is an intersection of I-10 and I-17.  The Colosseum is to the north and east of that intersection.  I have no idea what the plane is circling.

Looks like the plane is surveilling Sueño Park, on 43rd Ave. and W. Encanto Blvd. Maybe drug or gang activity?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2021, 11:45:54 pm »
Looks like the plane is surveilling Sueño Park, on 43rd Ave. and W. Encanto Blvd. Maybe drug or gang activity?

I don't know much about that area, it's "West Valley."  My time in Phoenix was in the "East Valley."  I never had much use for the west valley because that's where all the crime and gang activity is.  That and the dreaded "South Phoenix."

But I did go to several State Fairs, so I know where the fairgrounds are.  Veterans Memorial Colosseum is in the middle of the fairgrounds, and that's where all the https://azaudit.org cameras are. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2021, 03:47:12 am »
That's been my feeling; whether or not you liked the guy, his handling of the pandemic was excellent in my books! Trump got the job done and without wasting time.
This link is still being censored on Facebook, https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/04/30/hcq-proponent-dr-vladimir-zelenko-to-receive-nobel-prize/?fbclid=IwAR3M1GTdHJgJiPctTrZQQ4vc0lRRmXZJSeQv0ZVNVy-WF7Bdp1JMbu-bCVs because it allegedly promotes "dangerous protocols" and "violates community standards", despite the fact that the regimen, appropriately used, works.

That makes the factcheckers, Zuckerberg, YouTube and its parent company Google, all party to the needless deaths of some 250K people, a crime against humanity. May they all rot in the appropriate circle of Hell...because they did it to snipe at Trump and steal an election.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2021, 04:17:22 am »
All those jagged corners don't make sense either. The plane can't turn on a dime.
No, it can't, but part of the curve can be in a more vertical plane to make a plan view plot look pointed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2021, 04:19:03 am »
I don't know much about that area, it's "West Valley."  My time in Phoenix was in the "East Valley."  I never had much use for the west valley because that's where all the crime and gang activity is.  That and the dreaded "South Phoenix."

But I did go to several State Fairs, so I know where the fairgrounds are.  Veterans Memorial Colosseum is in the middle of the fairgrounds, and that's where all the https://azaudit.org cameras are.
What? No one is pulling cases out from under tables? :pondering:

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2021, 04:44:03 am »
What? No one is pulling cases out from under tables? :pondering:

No tablecloths.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2021, 01:54:18 pm »

I always had places east of 7th Street, but I compared the plot above to Google Maps to see what might be in the area. Whatever the plane was focusing on, it probably was unrelated to the recount (the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum is about 3 miles from the center of the plane's loops).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:04:36 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2021, 01:39:02 pm »
How quickly you forget @HikerGuy83  The initial projections were for over 2 million dead Americans. How could Trump have been more "empathetic" than closing our borders to China and parts of Europe and locking down to flatten the curve and not further overwhelm our hospital system --- which as you recall, were loading bodies into ice trucks outside the entrance doors.

Trump went on to put together the most formidable alliance between our military, government agencies and the private sector known in peacetime to build annex hospitals and produce and distribute PPEs, ventilators, testing kits, therapeutics (one that would save his own life) and three vaccines.

I'm of the opinion that the best damn empathy is synchronizing behemoth bureaucracies and getting real, lifesaving help to American citizens at breathtaking record speed.

If you're unhappy with some of the lockdowns, write your Governor.  It was actually these souls who closed their states and decided (or will decide) when to reopen them.  President Trump was encouraging reopening since Easter 2020.

You're absolutely, incredibly wrong.  This was the precise place for it.  No other President could have accomplished what President Trump did ... they'd have been paralyzed and overwhelmed.  Only Trump has the talent to motivate and manage in his wheelhouse.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the times President Trump said: "Find me someone who can" to Vice President Pence and every military officer, CDC/FDA bureaucrat and CEO who told the President "Can't do it, sir".

So, tell me HikerGuy, just where did the President fail you?

Still waiting @HikerGuy83  ---- just where did the President fail you?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2021, 01:38:17 am »
BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots

The same organization that manufactured and ran the Russia collusion hoax and allowed for the 2020 election fraud is going to interfere with the Arizona audit!

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2021, 01:50:30 am »
BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots

The same organization that manufactured and ran the Russia collusion hoax and allowed for the 2020 election fraud is going to interfere with the Arizona audit!

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/

But... why? Nov 2020 was the most honest election in history & Trump lost bigly. Why wouldn't the Biden DOJ want the AZ audit to validate that?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2021, 02:31:59 am »
But... why? Nov 2020 was the most honest election in history & Trump lost bigly. Why wouldn't the Biden DOJ want the AZ audit to validate that?

You know very well why @skeeter the truth cannot be allowed to see the light of day now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2021, 05:56:19 pm »
BOMBSHELL: Maricopa County Didn't Have Password to Look Into Admin Functions of Voting Machines

Admin Functions of Voting Machines
Bannons War Room
Published May 5, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/vdyksz/?pub=4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2021, 06:08:53 pm »
When all the crap is exposed it will simply be claimed "mistakes were made" and it was all incompetence and not actual intension to cheat. Even though all of the "incompetence" worked in the Democrats favor. The MSM will go out in full coverup mode saying incompetence isn't a crime. And then they'll push legislation along the lines of "fair secure elections for all" that does the exact opposite of what they claim to solidify their cheating.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2021, 06:13:30 pm »
When all the crap is exposed it will simply be claimed "mistakes were made" and it was all incompetence and not actual intension to cheat. Even though all of the "incompetence" worked in the Democrats favor. The MSM will go out in full coverup mode saying incompetence isn't a crime. And then they'll push legislation along the lines of "fair secure elections for all" that does the exact opposite of what they claim to solidify their cheating.
No doubt they will. But at least maybe we can get a few more of the dead enders on our team to admit the last election was a farce.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2021, 06:14:57 pm »

:yowsa: Of course! But that is FAR from the truth and everyone knows it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2021, 06:59:54 pm »
BOMBSHELL: Maricopa County Didn't Have Password to Look Into Admin Functions of Voting Machines

Admin Functions of Voting Machines
Bannons War Room
Published May 5, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/vdyksz/?pub=4

I saw this story last night, and the County says they don't have the password.  If that's true, then they lied trough their teeth about "auditing" the election.  I think the County is lying right now when they say they don't have the Admin password.  I say they do, and they're just trying to throw sand in the gears.

That would be just like what they're been doing from the start.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2021, 02:54:16 pm »

So, tell me HikerGuy, just where did the President fail you?

I think I already explained it. 

It was all about OPTICS and some on this board turn in to screeching baboons at dissention of opinion.

That is what left wingers do.  Anyone who can't stand an opposing thought without losing it, isn't a conservative in my estimation.

Trump could little about the VIRUS initially.  But he did what he could.

Then he publicly fought with people like that idiot governor from Michigan.  You may not like it, but it happened.  And the press blew it all out of proportion.  Nobody saw that coming ?????  I can recall thinking....this isn't going to bode well.

His comments about opening by Easter were spot on.  But he never explained why he said that.  He should have.  I knew.  He was pointing the American people in a direction of hope.  But, again, the press used that to blast him.  He should have been clearer and not understanding that is why he lost.

Pollsters saw it coming and his own pollster reported that COVID cost him the election.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article

In 2020 he gained with blacks and hispanics but lost a lot of moderate whites who were overwhelmed by the garbage that was out there that rolled into the lying horsecrap narrative the media had been building since 2016. 

The left managed to screw up the economy with the lockdowns.  So they took that card away from Trump.  He never was able to get that back.

But he tried to build on it. 

However, the optics of the situation failed him and he did not adjust.

That is my opinion. 

I only have what I read and what I hear from several friends who voted for him in 2016, but turned on him in 2020.

As to "the steal", it would never have been an issue had COVID not happened.

He would have swamped any democratic contender. 

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2021, 02:56:17 pm »
Still waiting @HikerGuy83  ---- just where did the President fail you?

Waiting for what ?

I already explained it to you and your opinion is no better than mine.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2021, 03:02:31 pm »
I think I already explained it. 

It was all about OPTICS and some on this board turn in to screeching baboons at dissention of opinion.

That is what left wingers do.  Anyone who can't stand an opposing thought without losing it, isn't a conservative in my estimation.

Trump could little about the VIRUS initially.  But he did what he could.

Then he publicly fought with people like that idiot governor from Michigan.  You may not like it, but it happened.  And the press blew it all out of proportion.  Nobody saw that coming ?????  I can recall thinking....this isn't going to bode well.

His comments about opening by Easter were spot on.  But he never explained why he said that.  He should have.  I knew.  He was pointing the American people in a direction of hope.  But, again, the press used that to blast him.  He should have been clearer and not understanding that is why he lost.

Pollsters saw it coming and his own pollster reported that COVID cost him the election.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article

In 2020 he gained with blacks and hispanics but lost a lot of moderate whites who were overwhelmed by the garbage that was out there that rolled into the lying horsecrap narrative the media had been building since 2016. 

The left managed to screw up the economy with the lockdowns.  So they took that card away from Trump.  He never was able to get that back.

But he tried to build on it. 

However, the optics of the situation failed him and he did not adjust.

That is my opinion. 

I only have what I read and what I hear from several friends who voted for him in 2016, but turned on him in 2020.

As to "the steal", it would never have been an issue had COVID not happened.

He would have swamped any democratic contender.

I find it astounding that after all that analysis you came to the conclusion that it's Trump who failed you.  Because "optics."   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2021, 03:48:01 pm »
In my opinion, Trump mishandled the COVID mess by not being empathetic enough. 

He could have spared us some of the lockdowns by helping people see we were working together.

Yes, yes, yes......morons pelosi and uppy chucky shcumer would have fought him....but he would have been seen as trying to do the best for America. 

He does not like being challenged and get's combative.

That was not the place for it.

Had he shown a little humility...he'd be in the WH right now.

I don't apologize....that is the way I see it.

I feel like he let me down.

I am going to approve about 50% of this post content.  I don't think he mishandled the COVID-19 situation.  If you look at the data, though the pandemic was serious, it was not the level of catastrophic that the syringe gnome Fauxcii was crying about.  Secondly, we have a vaccine right now due to Trump's dilligence.  If some numb nutted dim had been in there we would still be in a a beaurcpatic nightmare.

I do agree with the aspects of your empathy comments.  But that is the nature of Trump.  Everyone knew that when he was elected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2021, 07:46:21 pm »
I am going to approve about 50% of this post content.  I don't think he mishandled the COVID-19 situation.  If you look at the data, though the pandemic was serious, it was not the level of catastrophic that the syringe gnome Fauxcii was crying about.  Secondly, we have a vaccine right now due to Trump's dilligence.  If some numb nutted dim had been in there we would still be in a a beaurcpatic nightmare.

I do agree with the aspects of your empathy comments.  But that is the nature of Trump.  Everyone knew that when he was elected.

I agree.

But Trump managed to get himself at odds with Fauci.  Fauci is still with us.  Trump is not.

I have called this thing a hoax, but what I really meant was the response was a hoax.

If Trump has just shut up and acted like a leader for the entire country.....he'd be in his second term.  And not much would be different (except maybe we would not be an additional 2 trillion in debt).

But, if you are in a game where image and emotion count....you have to play well.

He relied on the economy to get him through.  He did not count on the coordinated counter attack he received.

Those of us asking for change of direction (only in terms of his responses) were shouted down by those in the same party. 

Well.....he's gone.

And he's probably not coming back.

I can only hope the next person we nominate will have the same moxy in the same areas, but a little more smarts when it comes to making the fools on the left look like what they are.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2021, 07:47:57 pm »
I find it astounding that after all that analysis you came to the conclusion that it's Trump who failed you.  Because "optics."   **nononono*

If you want to present what astounds you, I am all ears.

However, losing enough college educated whites to lose the election falls directly at his feet.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2021, 09:52:30 pm »
I agree.

But Trump managed to get himself at odds with Fauci.  Fauci is still with us.  Trump is not.

I have called this thing a hoax, but what I really meant was the response was a hoax.

If Trump has just shut up and acted like a leader for the entire country.....he'd be in his second term.  And not much would be different (except maybe we would not be an additional 2 trillion in debt).

But, if you are in a game where image and emotion count....you have to play well.

He relied on the economy to get him through.  He did not count on the coordinated counter attack he received.

Those of us asking for change of direction (only in terms of his responses) were shouted down by those in the same party. 

Well.....he's gone.

And he's probably not coming back.

I can only hope the next person we nominate will have the same moxy in the same areas, but a little more smarts when it comes to making the fools on the left look like what they are.

Wow.  Fauci was instrumental in inflicting the virus on us ... I've explained in detail in the past, and I posted several links very specifically showing his ties, along with links to Biden and the Chinese (videos and links).  It isn't rocket science to connect the dots.

If you insist on blaming Trump; go for it. IMHO if anyone brought focus to the corruption on the left it was President Trump!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2021, 09:58:20 pm »
Wow.  Fauci was instrumental in inflicting the virus on us ... I've explained in detail in the past, and I posted several links very specifically showing his ties, along with links to Biden and the Chinese (videos and links).  It isn't rocket science to connect the dots.

If you insist on blaming Trump; go for it. IMHO if anyone brought focus to the corruption on the left it was President Trump!

Yeah WOW

Fauci is still around.

Trump isn't in the W.H. anymore.

That isn't rocket science either.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2021, 10:08:27 pm »
Yeah WOW

Fauci is still around.

Trump isn't in the W.H. anymore.

That isn't rocket science either.

Seriously?? Fauci remains under the Biden administration.  What a shocker!   

You might want to go and do a little research on Fauci and his financial ties to Biden and the Chinese, his research over in Wahun and his funding of research; even Bammy shut it down for fear of a pandemic.

So, should I assume that you don't believe that the election was stolen?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.