Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 3432 times)

Online PeteS in CA

Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2021, 07:30:46 PM »
This is the image of the tracking of the plane, FTA:

The blue line with all the zig-zags is not centered over Veterans Memorial Colosseum!  Look to the right of the flight pattern, there is an intersection of I-10 and I-17.  The Colosseum is to the north and east of that intersection.  I have no idea what the plane is circling.

Looks like the plane is surveilling Sueño Park, on 43rd Ave. and W. Encanto Blvd. Maybe drug or gang activity?
US Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2021, 07:45:54 PM »
Looks like the plane is surveilling Sueño Park, on 43rd Ave. and W. Encanto Blvd. Maybe drug or gang activity?

I don't know much about that area, it's "West Valley."  My time in Phoenix was in the "East Valley."  I never had much use for the west valley because that's where all the crime and gang activity is.  That and the dreaded "South Phoenix."

But I did go to several State Fairs, so I know where the fairgrounds are.  Veterans Memorial Colosseum is in the middle of the fairgrounds, and that's where all the https://azaudit.org cameras are. 
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• A light at the end of a tunnel, but not The Light.
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2021, 11:47:12 PM »
That's been my feeling; whether or not you liked the guy, his handling of the pandemic was excellent in my books! Trump got the job done and without wasting time.
This link is still being censored on Facebook, https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/04/30/hcq-proponent-dr-vladimir-zelenko-to-receive-nobel-prize/?fbclid=IwAR3M1GTdHJgJiPctTrZQQ4vc0lRRmXZJSeQv0ZVNVy-WF7Bdp1JMbu-bCVs because it allegedly promotes "dangerous protocols" and "violates community standards", despite the fact that the regimen, appropriately used, works.

That makes the factcheckers, Zuckerberg, YouTube and its parent company Google, all party to the needless deaths of some 250K people, a crime against humanity. May they all rot in the appropriate circle of Hell...because they did it to snipe at Trump and steal an election.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2021, 12:17:22 AM »
All those jagged corners don't make sense either. The plane can't turn on a dime.
No, it can't, but part of the curve can be in a more vertical plane to make a plan view plot look pointed.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2021, 12:19:03 AM »
I don't know much about that area, it's "West Valley."  My time in Phoenix was in the "East Valley."  I never had much use for the west valley because that's where all the crime and gang activity is.  That and the dreaded "South Phoenix."

But I did go to several State Fairs, so I know where the fairgrounds are.  Veterans Memorial Colosseum is in the middle of the fairgrounds, and that's where all the https://azaudit.org cameras are.
What? No one is pulling cases out from under tables? :pondering:

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2021, 12:44:03 AM »
What? No one is pulling cases out from under tables? :pondering:

No tablecloths.  :shrug:
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.

Online PeteS in CA

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2021, 09:54:18 AM »

I always had places east of 7th Street, but I compared the plot above to Google Maps to see what might be in the area. Whatever the plane was focusing on, it probably was unrelated to the recount (the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum is about 3 miles from the center of the plane's loops).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:04:36 AM by PeteS in CA »
US Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2021, 09:39:02 AM »
How quickly you forget @HikerGuy83  The initial projections were for over 2 million dead Americans. How could Trump have been more "empathetic" than closing our borders to China and parts of Europe and locking down to flatten the curve and not further overwhelm our hospital system --- which as you recall, were loading bodies into ice trucks outside the entrance doors.

Trump went on to put together the most formidable alliance between our military, government agencies and the private sector known in peacetime to build annex hospitals and produce and distribute PPEs, ventilators, testing kits, therapeutics (one that would save his own life) and three vaccines.

I'm of the opinion that the best damn empathy is synchronizing behemoth bureaucracies and getting real, lifesaving help to American citizens at breathtaking record speed.

If you're unhappy with some of the lockdowns, write your Governor.  It was actually these souls who closed their states and decided (or will decide) when to reopen them.  President Trump was encouraging reopening since Easter 2020.

You're absolutely, incredibly wrong.  This was the precise place for it.  No other President could have accomplished what President Trump did ... they'd have been paralyzed and overwhelmed.  Only Trump has the talent to motivate and manage in his wheelhouse.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the times President Trump said: "Find me someone who can" to Vice President Pence and every military officer, CDC/FDA bureaucrat and CEO who told the President "Can't do it, sir".

So, tell me HikerGuy, just where did the President fail you?

Still waiting @HikerGuy83  ---- just where did the President fail you?
"Remember this day forever." -- President Donald J. Trump, January 6, 2021

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2021, 09:38:17 PM »
BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots

The same organization that manufactured and ran the Russia collusion hoax and allowed for the 2020 election fraud is going to interfere with the Arizona audit!

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Online skeeter

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2021, 09:50:30 PM »
BREAKING REPORT: Biden DOJ to Interfere with State of Arizona Forensic Audit of Maricopa County Ballots

The same organization that manufactured and ran the Russia collusion hoax and allowed for the 2020 election fraud is going to interfere with the Arizona audit!

According to Garrett Archer at ABC15 in Phoenix, Arizona the Biden Department of Justice is going to “get involved in some capacity” with the ongoing forensic audit.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/

But... why? Nov 2020 was the most honest election in history & Trump lost bigly. Why wouldn't the Biden DOJ want the AZ audit to validate that?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2021, 10:31:59 PM »
But... why? Nov 2020 was the most honest election in history & Trump lost bigly. Why wouldn't the Biden DOJ want the AZ audit to validate that?

You know very well why @skeeter the truth cannot be allowed to see the light of day now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • "You know, the thing"
BOMBSHELL: Maricopa County Didn't Have Password to Look Into Admin Functions of Voting Machines

Admin Functions of Voting Machines
Bannons War Room
Published May 5, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/vdyksz/?pub=4
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Offline DB

When all the crap is exposed it will simply be claimed "mistakes were made" and it was all incompetence and not actual intension to cheat. Even though all of the "incompetence" worked in the Democrats favor. The MSM will go out in full coverup mode saying incompetence isn't a crime. And then they'll push legislation along the lines of "fair secure elections for all" that does the exact opposite of what they claim to solidify their cheating.

Online skeeter

When all the crap is exposed it will simply be claimed "mistakes were made" and it was all incompetence and not actual intension to cheat. Even though all of the "incompetence" worked in the Democrats favor. The MSM will go out in full coverup mode saying incompetence isn't a crime. And then they'll push legislation along the lines of "fair secure elections for all" that does the exact opposite of what they claim to solidify their cheating.
No doubt they will. But at least maybe we can get a few more of the dead enders on our team to admit the last election was a farce.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: Of course! But that is FAR from the truth and everyone knows it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
BOMBSHELL: Maricopa County Didn't Have Password to Look Into Admin Functions of Voting Machines

Admin Functions of Voting Machines
Bannons War Room
Published May 5, 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/vdyksz/?pub=4

I saw this story last night, and the County says they don't have the password.  If that's true, then they lied trough their teeth about "auditing" the election.  I think the County is lying right now when they say they don't have the Admin password.  I say they do, and they're just trying to throw sand in the gears.

That would be just like what they're been doing from the start.
I will NOT comply.