Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11617 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 4/29/2021

"I KNOW WHY, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!"

On Wednesday evening, 45th President of the United States Donald Trump said on Gab.com that the judge overseeing a lawsuit brought by Arizona Democrats against Republican state senate members conducting an audit in Maricopa County of the November 3, 2020 election handed the Republicans a “BIG victory.”

According to Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Friday, Trump was being kept up-to-date on the audit’s progress, which began that day amidst a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Arizona Democratic Party claiming the audit’s methods to be too secretive and non-protective of voters’ privacy.

“BIG victory today in Arizona,” Trump tweeted Wednesday. “A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see!”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/04/29/trump-results-of-election-audit-will-be-very-interesting/

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 07:30:28 pm »
What does the GOP not believe about previous audits ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 07:32:31 pm »
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 08:27:31 pm »
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

I declare b.s.

#1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   

# 2 The election was stolen.

#3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.

#4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed.

Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.

Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 05:54:12 pm »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 05:56:07 pm »
I declare b.s.

#1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   

# 2 The election was stolen.

#3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.

#4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed.

Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.

Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul

If I said Trump lost because of Covid, I'd be calling my opinion fact.  I try to avoid that and I wish others would work a little harder to do the same.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2021, 06:28:59 pm »
If I said Trump lost because of Covid, I'd be calling my opinion fact.  I try to avoid that and I wish others would work a little harder to do the same.

When I enter a post about facts, you'll know it as I normally post links and data to support the facts and sort through different data. Even at that it's up to any individual reading my posts or other's to discern whether or not they agree. Personally, I trust very few people and even fewer in our government  (with good reason).

This is a forum for discussion of opinions and facts. This forum also has topics that are more on the lighter side, which I enjoy as well.

I contradicted your opinions with mine and why I feel the way that I do. Nothing more than that.

Peace.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2021, 06:37:19 pm »

I can't believe that's a serious question from one who claims to follow Arizona politics. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 07:13:41 pm »
I can't believe that's a serious question from one who claims to follow Arizona politics. **nononono*

I don't know what claims you believe I've made. 

I really don't follow this all to closely.  So far, I've seen nothing to get to excited about.

And the process the GOP is using is no better than what they said go us here to begin with.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2021, 07:16:10 pm »
When I enter a post about facts, you'll know it as I normally post links and data to support the facts and sort through different data. Even at that it's up to any individual reading my posts or other's to discern whether or not they agree. Personally, I trust very few people and even fewer in our government  (with good reason).

This is a forum for discussion of opinions and facts. This forum also has topics that are more on the lighter side, which I enjoy as well.

I contradicted your opinions with mine and why I feel the way that I do. Nothing more than that.

Peace.

Thank you for the clarification.

I am with you in that I don't trust many in our government and I don't trust the political parties at the national level.

We are way to far away from the concept of federalism in my opinion.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2021, 07:20:52 pm »
I believe previous recounts accurately reflected the original vote count. But a recount is different from an audit.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 07:24:00 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2021, 07:35:01 pm »
@HikerGuy83

In answer to your question(s) about previous audits, there have not been any until now.  The ballots were "canvassed" in November, which is standard procedure.  Canvassing is recounting a small sample of the ballots, and there is supposed to be further examination if the recount shows an error rate of a fraction of a percent.  The samples in Maricopa County showed greater than a 1% error rate, and that error counted Trump votes as a Biteme vote on Election day.  The error rate in the canvas could have easily been enough to swing the close election.

And this was a half-assed machine canvas, not hand count.  Worse, even though it showed an unacceptable error rate, there was no further analysis done because the R Governor and AG, along with the Rat Secretary of State nixed it. 

What is going on right now is a 100% audit, which is much more than a simple recount.  Ballots are being UV scanned for the proper watermarks.  The Dominion counting machines (all 400 or so of them) are being checked to see if they were tampered with.  And yes, it's a hand count.

This Audit was made necessary by the Democrats' and RINOs' refusal to follow procedure and do deeper recounts when the Canvassing failed (and make no mistake, it failed!  That's the "previous audit" we have problems with).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2021, 07:36:50 pm »
I believe previous recounts accurately reflected the original vote count. But a recount is different from an audit.

No they dint!
The early canvassing showed an unacceptable error rate (by law), but attempts to take it further were nixed by Rats and RINOs.  All illegal.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2021, 07:37:59 pm »

No they dint!
The early canvassing showed an unacceptable error rate (by law), but attempts to take it further were nixed by Rats and RINOs.  All illegal.
Isn't that saying the same thing? Recount vs audit?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2021, 07:42:43 pm »
@HikerGuy83

In answer to your question(s) about previous audits, there have not been any until now.  The ballots were "canvassed" in November, which is standard procedure.  Canvassing is recounting a small sample of the ballots, and there is supposed to be further examination if the recount shows an error rate of a fraction of a percent.  The samples in Maricopa County showed greater than a 1% error rate, and that error counted Trump votes as a Biteme vote on Election day.  The error rate in the canvas could have easily been enough to swing the close election.

And this was a half-assed machine canvas, not hand count.  Worse, even though it showed an unacceptable error rate, there was no further analysis done because the R Governor and AG, along with the Rat Secretary of State nixed it. 

What is going on right now is a 100% audit, which is much more than a simple recount.  Ballots are being UV scanned for the proper watermarks.  The Dominion counting machines (all 400 or so of them) are being checked to see if they were tampered with.  And yes, it's a hand count.

This Audit was made necessary by the Democrats' and RINOs' refusal to follow procedure and do deeper recounts when the Canvassing failed (and make no mistake, it failed!  That's the "previous audit" we have problems with).

The way this is being explained is that the GOP is conducting this "in secret".  I don't know how that could be.

And the real question I have is....just what is the outcome. 

Just looking at the way it was set up.....it can't have any legal impact on the election. 

Is that true ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2021, 07:48:20 pm »
Isn't that saying the same thing? Recount vs audit?

What's wrong is that the canvas did not reflect the actual votes.  If it did, as you alluded, there would not be an audit going on right now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2021, 07:52:52 pm »
The way this is being explained is that the GOP is conducting this "in secret".  I don't know how that could be.

And the real question I have is....just what is the outcome. 

Just looking at the way it was set up.....it can't have any legal impact on the election. 

Is that true ?

It won't change the election, but that was never the point.  And yes, the leftist papers and TeeVee in Maricopa County insists it's a "Republican" audit, which is an effort to undermine the audit.

Stop getting your news from the Arizona Republic, the Tribunes or New Times.  They lie.

As for the outcome, ask me around June 1st.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2021, 07:53:10 pm »
Cyber... how long until the outcome of the hand recount is announced...?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2021, 08:18:25 pm »
What's wrong is that the canvas did not reflect the actual votes.  If it did, as you alluded, there would not be an audit going on right now.
semantics. But I understand and agree that the audit is meant to determine actual legitimate votes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 08:21:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2021, 08:27:50 pm »
semantics. But I understand and agree that the audit is meant to determine actual legitimate votes.

I was responding to this:

My disagreement isn't about semantics, I was pointing out the "recounts" did NOT accurately reflect the original count.  They manifestly did not, but efforts to follow the law and refuse to certify the results were ignored by the Governor, the AG and the SoS.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2021, 08:28:45 pm »

My disagreement isn't about semantics, I was pointing out the "recounts" did NOT accurately reflect the original count.  They manifestly did not, but efforts to follow the law and refuse to certify the results were ignored by the Governor, the AG and the SoS.
got it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2021, 08:31:46 pm »
Cyber... how long until the outcome of the hand recount is announced...?

I expect a report around June 1st, if the audit survives all the lawyers (over 90) the Rats sent to AZ to sue to stop the audit that has the politicians trying to hide something.

They expect to finish the counting by May 17th, I believe, and there will be a lot of forensic evidence about the physical ballots and Dominion machines.  I think that will take a couple more weeks.  I am not believing any leaks about counts before then, so any we see will be lies told by somebody.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2021, 08:37:27 pm »
It won't change the election, but that was never the point.  And yes, the leftist papers and TeeVee in Maricopa County insists it's a "Republican" audit, which is an effort to undermine the audit.

Stop getting your news from the Arizona Republic, the Tribunes or New Times.  They lie.

As for the outcome, ask me around June 1st.

Then help me out here.

What is the point ?

Where should I get my news on this ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2021, 08:38:50 pm »

Yes, I see that as a greater issue. 

And it feels like we were let down in that respect.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2021, 09:09:08 pm »
Then help me out here.

What is the point ?

Where should I get my news on this ?

The point is to prove there were illegal shenanigans, which will show us how to fix the election laws in Arizona so it doesn't happen again.  It's important to note that while an audit could vindicate what Donald Trump has been saying, we're not doing it for him. It really is "for the people," and the Rats don't want us to eat that lunch.

As for where to get better information, just abut any of the articles you see posted here are etter than the fishwrap I mentioned.
I will NOT comply.