State Chapters > Arizona

Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”

<< < (18/38) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 09, 2021, 07:14:50 pm ---I am not going to keep trying to make the nuanced point that Trump KNEW the press would be against him. 

All the more reason for him to adjust.

He lost his primary plank with the pandemic.  You have to adjust.

He didn't.

--- End quote ---

Since I don't want the gummint to kiss every owie I get, I was not personally "let down" by Trump's response to the plague.  I leave that to the handwringers looking for something, anything to "blame" for November.  I prefer fact-based criticism, not "what could have been."  It's not knowable how many, if any votes were lost because of Trump's response to COVID or to Only Black Lives Matter riots.

At the moment, I am concerned about the election fraud, and that's not because I want the election reversed but rather because I'm pissed my own vote was diluted by Rats and RINOs.

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 09, 2021, 05:36:56 pm ---Simply enough, for five years the press has been telling you Trump let you down, was a failure, etc. repeatedly, ad infinitum.

If you aren't acutely conscious of that PSYOP, it'll get to you.

No, I really do not think he lost. I think the vote tallies were manipulated during tabulation in key states especially, with things like sudden additions of votes in improbably high concentrations for Biden, and numbering in five or six figures, in addition to all the other garden variety fraud tactics employed. Funny how the Democrats quit howling to take down the electoral college when it worked for them...

--- End quote ---

Correct.

Business Partner Of Chinese Communist Party Owns American Voting Machine, Elections Company!
Again… why in the world are our enemies so ensconced in our elections system?!
April Matthews by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/business-partner-of-chinese-communist-party-owns-american-voting-machine-elections-company/

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 01, 2021, 07:32:31 pm ---I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID.

--- End quote ---

Inflexible?  How so?  He basically allowed States to do whatever they wanted.  How was he inflexible?

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 01, 2021, 07:32:31 pm ---What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

--- End quote ---

Have you not followed what happened in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Michigan?  In one ballot batch alone in Dekalb County, Georgia, Biden picked up over 10,000 votes.  Pretty neat trick considering a ballot batch fits inside a single box with a maximum capacity of 1,500 ballots.  And yes, that has been proven.

corbe:
Jamestown Revival - This Too Shall Pass (One Take From a Barn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4VsJIBm3tU

@Texas Robin 's suggestion.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on April 29, 2021, 11:54:57 pm ---The Post & Email 4/29/2021

"I KNOW WHY, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!"

On Wednesday evening, 45th President of the United States Donald Trump said on Gab.com that the judge overseeing a lawsuit brought by Arizona Democrats against Republican state senate members conducting an audit in Maricopa County of the November 3, 2020 election handed the Republicans a “BIG victory.”

According to Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Friday, Trump was being kept up-to-date on the audit’s progress, which began that day amidst a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Arizona Democratic Party claiming the audit’s methods to be too secretive and non-protective of voters’ privacy.

“BIG victory today in Arizona,” Trump tweeted Wednesday. “A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see!”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/04/29/trump-results-of-election-audit-will-be-very-interesting/

--- End quote ---

Guess he was disappointed.

If he had kept his mouth shut and handled COVID better, this would be a non-issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version