State Chapters > Arizona

Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”

<< < (17/38) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 09, 2021, 03:35:44 am ---I think that ignores a few things.

First, the "election". About that, there had been a four (plus) year barrage of negative press, overblown charges (and shown baseless), rampant fishing expeditions masquerading as "investigations" finally, leading up to an impeachment done along Party lines with a folder full of allegations and unnamed sources which could not produce anything to convict Trump of, even when they impeached him a second time. 

Add COVID and stir. Whether the Chinese released the virus by accident or accidentally on purpose, their actions were such that the whole world would have to deal with the virus, and I think that was intended, with people in key places like the head of the WHO and the head of our NIAID, to demolish the prosperity America was experiencing, because that was the preeminent economic threat to China. With a second term, American manufacturing could have taken a bite out of Chinese markets, employment here could have been rampant, and we would have possibly reached the point of using our own resources to make our own stuff to the exclusion of China. Trump was a much tougher negotiator than the Neville Chamberlain wannabes who preceded him, and the perfidious b@stards cashing in on incestuous deals with the PRC.

Naturally China wanted Trump out of the way, and they used every card in the deck to pull that off, including participating, directly or indirectly,in the removal of integrity from Americas electoral process.

In short, Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen through fraud.

I'd reserve my enmity for those of the GOP who were just fine with that, so they could get back to bid'ness as usual, and lining their pockets (directly or indirectly) without all that attention being called to just how badly they were screwing their constituents. I'd reserve it for the traitors who are even now inhabiting the halls of power and wreaking devastation on this country, something which the Virus has been used as the excuse  fr, including the methods used to corrupt election results by millions of votes nationwide.

As for Fauci and others of his ilk, he's an entrenched bureaucrat--the epitome of a Swamp Creature--they run the place. All those elected officials are just temps.

--- End quote ---

We can discuss these points...but I am not sure how I am forgetting them. 

They don't play into what makes me feel Trump let me down.

Stolen or not....it would never have been that close. 

Trump was never able to get past the poor poll numbers on the pandemic.  That cost him core voters.

I don't agree with their logic for turning on him, but he is smart enough to know it was going to hurt him unless he sharpened his game and did things differently.

Well, he didn't and he lost (per the current numbers).

Not only did he lose, but somehow we managed to screw up Georgia (which was somewhat co-mingled) and now we have a left wing monstermash in congress.

Only people like our own Krysten Sinema are slowing down their rush to power.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 09, 2021, 03:28:58 pm ---We can discuss these points...but I am not sure how I am forgetting them. 

They don't play into what makes me feel Trump let me down.

Stolen or not....it would never have been that close. 

Trump was never able to get past the poor poll numbers on the pandemic.  That cost him core voters.

I don't agree with their logic for turning on him, but he is smart enough to know it was going to hurt him unless he sharpened his game and did things differently.

Well, he didn't and he lost (per the current numbers).

Not only did he lose, but somehow we managed to screw up Georgia (which was somewhat co-mingled) and now we have a left wing monstermash in congress.

Only people like our own Krysten Sinema are slowing down their rush to power.

--- End quote ---
Simply enough, for five years the press has been telling you Trump let you down, was a failure, etc. repeatedly, ad infinitum.

If you aren't acutely conscious of that PSYOP, it'll get to you.

No, I really do not think he lost. I think the vote tallies were manipulated during tabulation in key states especially, with things like sudden additions of votes in improbably high concentrations for Biden, and numbering in five or six figures, in addition to all the other garden variety fraud tactics employed. Funny how the Democrats quit howling to take down the electoral college when it worked for them...

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 09, 2021, 05:36:56 pm ---Simply enough, for five years the press has been telling you Trump let you down, was a failure, etc. repeatedly, ad infinitum.

If you aren't acutely conscious of that PSYOP, it'll get to you.

No, I really do not think he lost. I think the vote tallies were manipulated during tabulation in key states especially, with things like sudden additions of votes in improbably high concentrations for Biden, and numbering in five or six figures, in addition to all the other garden variety fraud tactics employed. Funny how the Democrats quit howling to take down the electoral college when it worked for them...

--- End quote ---

In case you missed it, that was one of the reasons I stated Trump needed to be more on his game.

I knew he had an uphill battle given his relationship with the so-called press.  They had been openly lying about stuff since 2008.

So I was well aware of it.

And I recall thinking....he should, but he won't.  And he didn't.

What you or I think about winning or losing is of little consequence.  Things like the audit will/will not produce change.

I prefer to focus on things like: Let's make sure we've looked at everything so we know it wasn't stolen.  And if it was, we want to know that also.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 09, 2021, 06:58:52 pm ---In case you missed it, that was one of the reasons I stated Trump needed to be more on his game.

I knew he had an uphill battle given his relationship with the so-called press.  They had been openly lying about stuff since 2008.

So I was well aware of it.

And I recall thinking....he should, but he won't.  And he didn't.

What you or I think about winning or losing is of little consequence.  Things like the audit will/will not produce change.

I prefer to focus on things like: Let's make sure we've looked at everything so we know it wasn't stolen.  And if it was, we want to know that also.

--- End quote ---

I think the dissonance comes in when you write all that, then come to the conclusion "Trump let us down."

Hint:  The 95% negative stories from the "mainstream" press is not "Trump's fault."  He didn't let us down, but the RINOs that cooperated in the theft of an election certainly did.  Blame them.  Since I guess you're in AZ now, you can start with Doug Ducey and Mark Byrnovich.  They cooperated with the Rat SoS and Maricopa County Recorder.  I don't blame them for acting like Rats, but they should be prosecuted for clearly breaking AZ laws.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 09, 2021, 07:05:02 pm ---I think the dissonance comes in when you write all that, then come to the conclusion "Trump let us down."

Hint:  The 95% negative stories from the "mainstream" press is not "Trump's fault."  He didn't let us down, but the RINOs that cooperated in the theft of an election certainly did.  Blame them.  Since I guess you're in AZ now, you can start with Doug Ducey and Mark Byrnovich.  They cooperated with the Rat SoS and Maricopa County Recorder.  I don't blame them for acting like Rats, but they should be prosecuted for clearly breaking AZ laws.

--- End quote ---

I am not going to keep trying to make the nuanced point that Trump KNEW the press would be against him. 

All the more reason for him to adjust.

He lost his primary plank with the pandemic.  You have to adjust.

He didn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version