Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11626 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2021, 10:28:54 pm »
Seriously?? Fauci remains under the Biden administration.  What a shocker!   

You might want to go and do a little research on Fauci and his financial ties to Biden and the Chinese, his research over in Wahun and his funding of research; even Bammy shut it down for fear of a pandemic.

So, should I assume that you don't believe that the election was stolen?

I don't get what it is that you don't get.

I don't like Fauci.  I don't trust him.  Never have.

But's he's there....still spreading his lies and yanking this country all over the place. 

Trump isn't there anymore.  We now have a decrepit old loser of a career pol in there.

Do you get that ?  Is that clear ?

Trump isn't in the W.H. anymore. 

I say he brought it on himself.  He lost a lot of white voters over his handling of the Pandemic.  Yes, the press lied and slandered him.  You knew it would happen.  He just kept giving them all kinds of things to heighten the attacks.  Yes, the left are baboons that screech and throw their poop around....no suprise there.

If the economy isn't crashed by the dems...he wins.

But they did it and he stayed in character....and lost.

I don't need to know about Fauci.....as I said.....I don't trust him or any other expert who were so quick to prescribe with so little information. 

As for the election....what I believe is what I believe (or don't believe). 

You can prattle on all you want. 

If there is no Covid.....Trump wins.

Even with Covid...with some good leadership....Trump wins.

Trump lost (at least that is what the current numbers say).

Had he done better....no way there is a chance anyone could steal anything.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2021, 10:41:13 pm »
I don't get what it is that you don't get.

I don't like Fauci.  I don't trust him.  Never have.

But's he's there....still spreading his lies and yanking this country all over the place. 

Trump isn't there anymore.  We now have a decrepit old loser of a career pol in there.

Do you get that ?  Is that clear ?

Trump isn't in the W.H. anymore. 

I say he brought it on himself.  He lost a lot of white voters over his handling of the Pandemic.  Yes, the press lied and slandered him.  You knew it would happen.  He just kept giving them all kinds of things to heighten the attacks.  Yes, the left are baboons that screech and throw their poop around....no suprise there.

If the economy isn't crashed by the dems...he wins.

But they did it and he stayed in character....and lost.

I don't need to know about Fauci.....as I said.....I don't trust him or any other expert who were so quick to prescribe with so little information. 

As for the election....what I believe is what I believe (or don't believe). 

You can prattle on all you want. 

If there is no Covid.....Trump wins.

I stand by my very first comment; "Wow".  Definitely nothing more further to discuss here.

I am also very glad that Trump support is 75,000,000 strong and we have people who recognize that the only chance that we have to save our Republic is from the ground up. 

Also conservative governors are becoming bolder and wiser.

Whether or not this will all equate to any significant change in the future is obviously unknown. I'm praying that the Lord Jesus Christ stops the evil that tends to be prevailing on this country. We need a miracle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2021, 03:35:44 am »
I agree.

But Trump managed to get himself at odds with Fauci.  Fauci is still with us.  Trump is not.

I have called this thing a hoax, but what I really meant was the response was a hoax.

If Trump has just shut up and acted like a leader for the entire country.....he'd be in his second term.  And not much would be different (except maybe we would not be an additional 2 trillion in debt).

But, if you are in a game where image and emotion count....you have to play well.

He relied on the economy to get him through.  He did not count on the coordinated counter attack he received.

Those of us asking for change of direction (only in terms of his responses) were shouted down by those in the same party. 

Well.....he's gone.

And he's probably not coming back.

I can only hope the next person we nominate will have the same moxy in the same areas, but a little more smarts when it comes to making the fools on the left look like what they are.
I think that ignores a few things.

First, the "election". About that, there had been a four (plus) year barrage of negative press, overblown charges (and shown baseless), rampant fishing expeditions masquerading as "investigations" finally, leading up to an impeachment done along Party lines with a folder full of allegations and unnamed sources which could not produce anything to convict Trump of, even when they impeached him a second time. 

Add COVID and stir. Whether the Chinese released the virus by accident or accidentally on purpose, their actions were such that the whole world would have to deal with the virus, and I think that was intended, with people in key places like the head of the WHO and the head of our NIAID, to demolish the prosperity America was experiencing, because that was the preeminent economic threat to China. With a second term, American manufacturing could have taken a bite out of Chinese markets, employment here could have been rampant, and we would have possibly reached the point of using our own resources to make our own stuff to the exclusion of China. Trump was a much tougher negotiator than the Neville Chamberlain wannabes who preceded him, and the perfidious b@stards cashing in on incestuous deals with the PRC.

Naturally China wanted Trump out of the way, and they used every card in the deck to pull that off, including participating, directly or indirectly,in the removal of integrity from Americas electoral process.

In short, Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen through fraud.

I'd reserve my enmity for those of the GOP who were just fine with that, so they could get back to bid'ness as usual, and lining their pockets (directly or indirectly) without all that attention being called to just how badly they were screwing their constituents. I'd reserve it for the traitors who are even now inhabiting the halls of power and wreaking devastation on this country, something which the Virus has been used as the excuse  fr, including the methods used to corrupt election results by millions of votes nationwide.

As for Fauci and others of his ilk, he's an entrenched bureaucrat--the epitome of a Swamp Creature--they run the place. All those elected officials are just temps.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 03:38:59 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2021, 06:06:34 am »
Trump could little about the VIRUS initially.  But he did what he could.

I think if he'd have stuck to his gut he'd have done better. I backed him on this when his initial reaction was to cry bullcrap. He should have been crying bullcrap all the way along.

But he didn't. He folded like a 2 dollar law chair... And shut the place OFF.

In the context of that he did some things right - his work toward meeting supply demands was good - But that was in the context of shutting the whole country down. He shut it OFF.

Seriously bad move. And by the time he caught on and started playing the bullcrap line again, it was damn well too late.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2021, 03:24:09 pm »
I think if he'd have stuck to his gut he'd have done better. I backed him on this when his initial reaction was to cry bullcrap. He should have been crying bullcrap all the way along.

But he didn't. He folded like a 2 dollar law chair... And shut the place OFF.

In the context of that he did some things right - his work toward meeting supply demands was good - But that was in the context of shutting the whole country down. He shut it OFF.

Seriously bad move. And by the time he caught on and started playing the bullcrap line again, it was damn well too late.

I wont' disagree with you to the extent that Trump should have shown a willingness to set aside partisanship and antagonism to say "This isn't politics...people are dying". 

Had he taken the lead and focused on the elderly (who were the ones dying), the lockdowns would have logically gone away.

He should not have been critical of governors who chose to lock down.....that was their business. 

Cuomo would have shined like the lousy criminal he is for all the people he killed.  It's amazing that he didn't get lynched for his pathetic response. 

But Trump just could not stay out of the limelight. 

His willingness to publicly badmouth members of his own team (even if they deserved it) only gave the press what they needed to show how ununified he was in his response. 

So when the bottom falls out, he loses his strongest plank (the economy) and the left (in an unholy alliance with the press) made him pay.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2021, 03:28:58 pm »
I think that ignores a few things.

First, the "election". About that, there had been a four (plus) year barrage of negative press, overblown charges (and shown baseless), rampant fishing expeditions masquerading as "investigations" finally, leading up to an impeachment done along Party lines with a folder full of allegations and unnamed sources which could not produce anything to convict Trump of, even when they impeached him a second time. 

Add COVID and stir. Whether the Chinese released the virus by accident or accidentally on purpose, their actions were such that the whole world would have to deal with the virus, and I think that was intended, with people in key places like the head of the WHO and the head of our NIAID, to demolish the prosperity America was experiencing, because that was the preeminent economic threat to China. With a second term, American manufacturing could have taken a bite out of Chinese markets, employment here could have been rampant, and we would have possibly reached the point of using our own resources to make our own stuff to the exclusion of China. Trump was a much tougher negotiator than the Neville Chamberlain wannabes who preceded him, and the perfidious b@stards cashing in on incestuous deals with the PRC.

Naturally China wanted Trump out of the way, and they used every card in the deck to pull that off, including participating, directly or indirectly,in the removal of integrity from Americas electoral process.

In short, Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen through fraud.

I'd reserve my enmity for those of the GOP who were just fine with that, so they could get back to bid'ness as usual, and lining their pockets (directly or indirectly) without all that attention being called to just how badly they were screwing their constituents. I'd reserve it for the traitors who are even now inhabiting the halls of power and wreaking devastation on this country, something which the Virus has been used as the excuse  fr, including the methods used to corrupt election results by millions of votes nationwide.

As for Fauci and others of his ilk, he's an entrenched bureaucrat--the epitome of a Swamp Creature--they run the place. All those elected officials are just temps.

We can discuss these points...but I am not sure how I am forgetting them. 

They don't play into what makes me feel Trump let me down.

Stolen or not....it would never have been that close. 

Trump was never able to get past the poor poll numbers on the pandemic.  That cost him core voters.

I don't agree with their logic for turning on him, but he is smart enough to know it was going to hurt him unless he sharpened his game and did things differently.

Well, he didn't and he lost (per the current numbers).

Not only did he lose, but somehow we managed to screw up Georgia (which was somewhat co-mingled) and now we have a left wing monstermash in congress.

Only people like our own Krysten Sinema are slowing down their rush to power.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2021, 05:36:56 pm »
We can discuss these points...but I am not sure how I am forgetting them. 

They don't play into what makes me feel Trump let me down.

Stolen or not....it would never have been that close. 

Trump was never able to get past the poor poll numbers on the pandemic.  That cost him core voters.

I don't agree with their logic for turning on him, but he is smart enough to know it was going to hurt him unless he sharpened his game and did things differently.

Well, he didn't and he lost (per the current numbers).

Not only did he lose, but somehow we managed to screw up Georgia (which was somewhat co-mingled) and now we have a left wing monstermash in congress.

Only people like our own Krysten Sinema are slowing down their rush to power.
Simply enough, for five years the press has been telling you Trump let you down, was a failure, etc. repeatedly, ad infinitum.

If you aren't acutely conscious of that PSYOP, it'll get to you.

No, I really do not think he lost. I think the vote tallies were manipulated during tabulation in key states especially, with things like sudden additions of votes in improbably high concentrations for Biden, and numbering in five or six figures, in addition to all the other garden variety fraud tactics employed. Funny how the Democrats quit howling to take down the electoral college when it worked for them...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2021, 06:58:52 pm »
Simply enough, for five years the press has been telling you Trump let you down, was a failure, etc. repeatedly, ad infinitum.

No, I really do not think he lost. I think the vote tallies were manipulated during tabulation in key states especially, with things like sudden additions of votes in improbably high concentrations for Biden, and numbering in five or six figures, in addition to all the other garden variety fraud tactics employed. Funny how the Democrats quit howling to take down the electoral college when it worked for them...

In case you missed it, that was one of the reasons I stated Trump needed to be more on his game.

I knew he had an uphill battle given his relationship with the so-called press.  They had been openly lying about stuff since 2008.

So I was well aware of it.

And I recall thinking....he should, but he won't.  And he didn't.

What you or I think about winning or losing is of little consequence.  Things like the audit will/will not produce change.

I prefer to focus on things like: Let's make sure we've looked at everything so we know it wasn't stolen.  And if it was, we want to know that also.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2021, 07:05:02 pm »
In case you missed it, that was one of the reasons I stated Trump needed to be more on his game.

I knew he had an uphill battle given his relationship with the so-called press.  They had been openly lying about stuff since 2008.

So I was well aware of it.

And I recall thinking....he should, but he won't.  And he didn't.

What you or I think about winning or losing is of little consequence.  Things like the audit will/will not produce change.

I prefer to focus on things like: Let's make sure we've looked at everything so we know it wasn't stolen.  And if it was, we want to know that also.

I think the dissonance comes in when you write all that, then come to the conclusion "Trump let us down."

Hint:  The 95% negative stories from the "mainstream" press is not "Trump's fault."  He didn't let us down, but the RINOs that cooperated in the theft of an election certainly did.  Blame them.  Since I guess you're in AZ now, you can start with Doug Ducey and Mark Byrnovich.  They cooperated with the Rat SoS and Maricopa County Recorder.  I don't blame them for acting like Rats, but they should be prosecuted for clearly breaking AZ laws.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2021, 07:14:50 pm »
I think the dissonance comes in when you write all that, then come to the conclusion "Trump let us down."

Hint:  The 95% negative stories from the "mainstream" press is not "Trump's fault."  He didn't let us down, but the RINOs that cooperated in the theft of an election certainly did.  Blame them.  Since I guess you're in AZ now, you can start with Doug Ducey and Mark Byrnovich.  They cooperated with the Rat SoS and Maricopa County Recorder.  I don't blame them for acting like Rats, but they should be prosecuted for clearly breaking AZ laws.

I am not going to keep trying to make the nuanced point that Trump KNEW the press would be against him. 

All the more reason for him to adjust.

He lost his primary plank with the pandemic.  You have to adjust.

He didn't.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2021, 07:28:24 pm »
I am not going to keep trying to make the nuanced point that Trump KNEW the press would be against him. 

All the more reason for him to adjust.

He lost his primary plank with the pandemic.  You have to adjust.

He didn't.

Since I don't want the gummint to kiss every owie I get, I was not personally "let down" by Trump's response to the plague.  I leave that to the handwringers looking for something, anything to "blame" for November.  I prefer fact-based criticism, not "what could have been."  It's not knowable how many, if any votes were lost because of Trump's response to COVID or to Only Black Lives Matter riots.

At the moment, I am concerned about the election fraud, and that's not because I want the election reversed but rather because I'm pissed my own vote was diluted by Rats and RINOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2021, 10:00:59 pm »

Correct.

Business Partner Of Chinese Communist Party Owns American Voting Machine, Elections Company!
Again… why in the world are our enemies so ensconced in our elections system?!
April Matthews by April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/business-partner-of-chinese-communist-party-owns-american-voting-machine-elections-company/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2021, 10:30:46 pm »
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID.

Inflexible?  How so?  He basically allowed States to do whatever they wanted.  How was he inflexible?

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

Have you not followed what happened in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Michigan?  In one ballot batch alone in Dekalb County, Georgia, Biden picked up over 10,000 votes.  Pretty neat trick considering a ballot batch fits inside a single box with a maximum capacity of 1,500 ballots.  And yes, that has been proven.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2021, 10:32:31 pm »
Jamestown Revival - This Too Shall Pass (One Take From a Barn)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4VsJIBm3tU

@Texas Robin 's suggestion.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2021, 04:46:42 am »
The Post & Email 4/29/2021

"I KNOW WHY, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!"

On Wednesday evening, 45th President of the United States Donald Trump said on Gab.com that the judge overseeing a lawsuit brought by Arizona Democrats against Republican state senate members conducting an audit in Maricopa County of the November 3, 2020 election handed the Republicans a “BIG victory.”

According to Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Friday, Trump was being kept up-to-date on the audit’s progress, which began that day amidst a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Arizona Democratic Party claiming the audit’s methods to be too secretive and non-protective of voters’ privacy.

“BIG victory today in Arizona,” Trump tweeted Wednesday. “A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see!”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/04/29/trump-results-of-election-audit-will-be-very-interesting/

Guess he was disappointed.

If he had kept his mouth shut and handled COVID better, this would be a non-issue.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2021, 05:00:29 am »

If he had kept his mouth shut and handled COVID better, this would be a non-issue.
Why would he be disappointed? The Maricopa County results alone show votes which should never have been counted which numbered multiples of the alleged margin of victory for Biden  for the entire State--in just one county.

No way those results should have been certified. The results of the election as reported were bogus.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2021, 05:05:14 am »

Handle COVID better?  First off, in your opinion, how could he have handled Covid better?  Secondly, how did his handling of COVID have any effect on the election fraud that took place in Arizona, Nevada, Virginia, California, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, etc?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2021, 05:14:54 am »
I declare b.s.
# 1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   
# 2 The election was stolen.
# 3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.
# 4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed. Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.
Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul
-----------------------------
Utter malarkey.
#1 / Covid was created by Nature, as were all the pandemics of history.
#2 / Trump lost because plain people wanted no more of this ignorant and self-absorbed Howdy Doody.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2021, 07:30:29 am »
-----------------------------
Utter malarkey.
#1 / Covid was created by Nature, as were all the pandemics of history.
#2 / Trump lost because plain people wanted no more of this ignorant and self-absorbed Howdy Doody.
No, COVID was not "created by nature", it was a viral chimera that was the result of Gain of Function research done in the US up until 2014 with two researchers from Wuhan on the staff, and then moved to Wuhan. The researchers published an article in the journal Nature entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence[/i], and before the abstract was changed in the last year, it said:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

If you have been playing the home game, you will recognize the effects and description of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in that description, and they created it.

Nature might have been the distributor, but the virus was a Frankenstein monster, cobbled together in a lab.

Link to the (now edited) article: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:32:33 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2021, 01:48:41 pm »
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

Sydney Powell, along with the State of Texas and 26 other states have yet to receive their day in court which is where evidence is actually presented @HikerGuy83
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2021, 01:57:51 pm »
No, COVID was not "created by nature", it was a viral chimera that was the result of Gain of Function research done in the US up until 2014 with two researchers from Wuhan on the staff, and then moved to Wuhan. The researchers published an article in the journal Nature entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence[/i], and before the abstract was changed in the last year, it said:

If you have been playing the home game, you will recognize the effects and description of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in that description, and they created it.

Nature might have been the distributor, but the virus was a Frankenstein monster, cobbled together in a lab.

Link to the (now edited) article: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

And, if I may be so bold as to add a bit to the above @Smokin Joe there is a BIG tell that lets us know that the dissemination was no accident.  In November of 2019, before most of the world was even aware of COVID, the CHICOMs stopped all travel within China from Wuhan but did absolutely nothing to stop the three daily flights from Wuhan to Rome and other international destinations.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2021, 02:08:31 pm »

You mean Trump could've done more besides immediately slamming the door shut to travel from afflicted regions, burying states in ventilators, providing thousands of critical care beds where they were thought to be most needed and leading the effort to develop vaccines, all in record time?

I'd like to hear how he could've done better as well.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2021, 02:20:58 pm »
Trump could have handled COVID better

Yet another Democrat talking point that is now being posted here.  And just as on CNN, MSNBC, etc., it is a claim that remains unsubstantiated.

I ask again, @HikerGuy83 .  What could President Trump have done to handle Covid better?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2021, 02:39:24 pm »

@HikerGuy83

Ridiculous comment.  Trump got not only 1, but 3 vaccines in what it would normally take 5 years.  Also do you realize this is the first pandemic in a 100 years?  What kind of playbook should he have ran from.  It was all new ground, and his really only serious stupid move was putting Faucxi in the role where he was.

I was on industry pandemic task forces when before retirement several years ago. Based on the threat of H1N5.  Our contingency plans were shared with Obama administration, as were from several other industries.  Why didn't those documents get to the Trump administration?  The previous adminstration sabotaged DJT on several fronts.

Instead, how about giving me an idea, of how Trump could have shown  better leadership in light of 24/7 attacks from the media, Big Tech, and an oppostion party whose only purpose in life was to unseat him.  I think you were brainwashed by MSM's 24/7 squawking of death counts.....all atrributable to Trump
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:42:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2021, 03:09:11 pm »
   I agree with the @HikerGuy83 granted it's all in hindsight now but President Trump screwed up the pandemic response.  Mainly by leaving Fauci in charge and those who say Trump couldn't fire him, I say BS. The miraculous Ventilators mostly sit in warehouses or are given away to other countries.  They are the last thing Covid patients see in America because once you are put on the Ford built machine your chances of survival are <10%.  Data collected from all over the world show people getting the jabs are dying more often than those who refuse to participate in the scam.

Trump, the con, was conned, it's as simple as that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.