State Chapters > Arizona

Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”

<< < (2/38) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 01, 2021, 08:27:31 pm ---I declare b.s.

#1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   

# 2 The election was stolen.

#3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.

#4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed.

Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.

Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul

--- End quote ---

If I said Trump lost because of Covid, I'd be calling my opinion fact.  I try to avoid that and I wish others would work a little harder to do the same.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 02, 2021, 05:56:07 pm ---If I said Trump lost because of Covid, I'd be calling my opinion fact.  I try to avoid that and I wish others would work a little harder to do the same.

--- End quote ---

When I enter a post about facts, you'll know it as I normally post links and data to support the facts and sort through different data. Even at that it's up to any individual reading my posts or other's to discern whether or not they agree. Personally, I trust very few people and even fewer in our government  (with good reason).

This is a forum for discussion of opinions and facts. This forum also has topics that are more on the lighter side, which I enjoy as well.

I contradicted your opinions with mine and why I feel the way that I do. Nothing more than that.

Peace.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 02, 2021, 05:54:12 pm ---What does the GOP not believe about previous audits ?

--- End quote ---

I can't believe that's a serious question from one who claims to follow Arizona politics. **nononono*

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 02, 2021, 06:37:19 pm ---I can't believe that's a serious question from one who claims to follow Arizona politics. **nononono*

--- End quote ---

I don't know what claims you believe I've made. 

I really don't follow this all to closely.  So far, I've seen nothing to get to excited about.

And the process the GOP is using is no better than what they said go us here to begin with.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 02, 2021, 06:28:59 pm ---When I enter a post about facts, you'll know it as I normally post links and data to support the facts and sort through different data. Even at that it's up to any individual reading my posts or other's to discern whether or not they agree. Personally, I trust very few people and even fewer in our government  (with good reason).

This is a forum for discussion of opinions and facts. This forum also has topics that are more on the lighter side, which I enjoy as well.

I contradicted your opinions with mine and why I feel the way that I do. Nothing more than that.

Peace.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the clarification.

I am with you in that I don't trust many in our government and I don't trust the political parties at the national level.

We are way to far away from the concept of federalism in my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version