Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11623 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2021, 09:18:53 pm »
Yes, I see that as a greater issue. 

And it feels like we were let down in that respect.

Yes, indeed we were, and the masses are pizzed! 

The aforementioned AG was in my town for a GOP fundraiser about a month ago to speak, and I told him, "Mark, this is a big fundraiser for my Party, and I know you don't GAF I'm the Vice Chair of this County so I won't say what I think of you, but I won't let the folks snipe at you for it.  They feel as I do."  He left s soon as he finished his speech.

I was against having him as a speaker from the get-go (Paul Gosar was much better), but I was prevailed upon by my second best friend in town (whom I still love).  Now, with both my wife and I on the County Executive Board, I won't be swept aside again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2021, 09:22:21 pm »
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

What do you mean about his being inflexible about, his covid response?  I have 3 pages of all that was done to fight covid
. I am curious.  I support your posts and my real POTUS TRUMP.  The election was NOT LOST.  100 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM.  HE WON BY A LANDSLIDE.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2021, 09:27:34 pm »
I declare b.s.

#1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   

# 2 The election was stolen.

#3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.

#4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed.

Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.

Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul

Thank you.  I found that post not correct either.   :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 09:38:52 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2021, 04:03:03 am »
What do you mean about his being inflexible about, his covid response?  I have 3 pages of all that was done to fight covid
. I am curious.  I support your posts and my real POTUS TRUMP.  The election was NOT LOST.  100 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM.  HE WON BY A LANDSLIDE.   

In my opinion, Trump mishandled the COVID mess by not being empathetic enough. 

He could have spared us some of the lockdowns by helping people see we were working together.

Yes, yes, yes......morons pelosi and uppy chucky shcumer would have fought him....but he would have been seen as trying to do the best for America. 

He does not like being challenged and get's combative.

That was not the place for it.

Had he shown a little humility...he'd be in the WH right now.

I don't apologize....that is the way I see it.

I feel like he let me down.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 05:00:31 am »

He could have spared us some of the lockdowns by helping people see we were working together.

Yes, yes, yes......morons pelosi and uppy chucky shcumer would have fought him....but he would have been seen as trying to do the best for America. 

So wrong on it all. The weekly meetings on covid? Did you watch too much left propaganda?
------------------------------------
TIMELINE: The Trump Administration’s Decisive Actions To Combat the Coronavirus

Share:
facebook
twitter

While Democrats play politics, the Trump Administration is working tirelessly to combat the coronavirus and provide economic relief to affected  Americans:

President Trump is taking concrete actions to rapidly expand testing and guarantee any American can get tested for coronavirus for free.

President Trump is taking decisive action to make sure U.S. hospitals have the resources they need to mobilize against the coronavirus.

President Trump instituted unprecedented travel bans to slow the spread of coronavirus and keep Americans safe.

President Trump is taking critical steps to shore up the U.S. economy and help Americans economically impacted by the coronavirus.
Check out the comprehensive timeline below.

Please visit coronavirus.gov for up-to-date information on the U.S. Government's coronavirus response.

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a level I travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC updated a Level 1 travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 2: The CDC expanded enhanced entry screening to eight major airports across the nation.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 5: The Trump Administration and health officials briefed lawmakers on the Federal Government's coronavirus response efforts.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 7: President Trump told reporters that the CDC is working with China on the coronavirus.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 22: A WHO team of international experts arrives in Wuhan, China.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Febraury 25: HHS Secretary Azar testified before the Senate HELP committee on the Administration's coronavirus response efforts.

February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his Administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.

February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.

February 29: The Trump Administration:

Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.

Barred all travel to Iran.

Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.
March 3: The CDC lifted federal restrictions on coronavirus testing to allow any American to be tested for coronavirus, “subject to doctor’s orders.”

March 3: The White House announced President Trump donated his fourth quarter salary to fight the coronavirus.

March 4: The Trump Administration announced the purchase of approximately 500 million N95 respirators over the next 18 months to respond to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

March 4: Secretary Azar announced that HHS was transferring $35 million to the CDC to help state and local communities that have been impacted most by the coronavirus.

March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

The bill provides $7.76 billion to federal, state, & local agencies to combat the coronavirus and authorizes an additional $500 million in waivers for Medicare telehealth restrictions.

March 9: President Trump called on Congress to pass a payroll tax cut over coronavirus.

March 10: President Trump and VP Pence met with top health insurance companies and secured a commitment to waive co-pays for coronavirus testing.

March 11: President Trump:

Announced travel restrictions on foreigners who had visited Europe in the last 14 days.

Directed the Small Business Administration to issue low-interest loans to affected small businesses and called on congress to increase this fund by $50 billion.

Directed the Treasury Department to defer tax payments for affected individuals & businesses, & provide $200 billion in “additional liquidity.”

Met with American bankers at the White House to discuss coronavirus.
March 13: President Trump declared a national emergency in order to access $42 billion in existing funds to combat the coronavirus.

March 13: President Trump announced:

Public-private partnerships to open up drive-through testing collection sites.

A pause on interest payments on federal student loans.

An order to the Department of Energy to purchase oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.
March 13: The Food & Drug Administration:

Granted Roche AG an emergency approval for automated coronavirus testing kits.

Issued an emergency approval to Thermo Fisher for a coronavirus test within 24 hours of receiving the request.
March 13: HHS announced funding for the development of two new rapid diagnostic tests, which would be able to detect coronavirus in approximately 1 hour.

March 14: The Coronavirus Relief Bill passed the House of Representatives.

March 14: The Trump Administration announced the European travel ban will extend to the UK and Ireland.

March 15: President Trump held a phone call with over two dozen grocery store executives to discuss on-going demand for food and other supplies.

March 15: HHS announced it is projected to have 1.9 million COVID-19 tests available in 2,000 labs this week.

March 15: Google announced a partnership with the Trump Administration to develop a website dedicated to coronavirus education, prevention, & local resources.

March 15: All 50 states were contacted through FEMA to coordinate “federally-supported, state-led efforts” to end coronavirus.

March 16: President Trump:

Held a tele-conference with governors to discuss coronavirus preparedness and response.

Participated in a call with G7 leaders who committed to increasing coordination in response to the coronavirus and restoring global economic confidence.

Announced that the first potential vaccine for coronavirus has entered a phase one trial in a record amount of time.

Announced “15 days to slow the spread” coronavirus guidance.
March 16: The FDA announced it was empowering states to authorize tests developed and used by labs in their states.

March 16: Asst. Secretary for Health confirmed the availability of 1 million coronavirus tests, and projected 2 million tests available the next week and 5 million the following.

March 17: President Trump announced:

CMS will expand telehealth benefits for Medicare beneficiaries.

Relevant Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act penalties will not be enforced.

The Army Corps of Engineers is on ”standby” to assist federal & state governments.
March 17: President Trump spoke to fast food executives from Wendy’s, McDonald’s and Burger King to discuss drive-thru services recommended by CDC

March 17: President Trump met with tourism industry representatives along with industrial supply, retail, and wholesale representatives.

March 17: Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin met with lawmakers to discuss stimulus measures to relieve the economic burden of coronavirus on certain industries, businesses, and American workers.

March 17: Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced a partnership between USDA, Baylor University, McLane Global, and Pepsi Co. to provide one million meals per weak to rural children in response to widespread school closures.

March 17: The Treasury Department:

Contributed $10 billion through the economic stabilization fund to the Federal Reserve’s commercial paper funding facility.

Deferred $300 billion in tax payments for 90 days without penalty, up to $1 million for individuals & $10 million for business.
March 17: The Department of Defense announced it will make available to HHS up to five million respirator masks and 2,000 ventilators.

March 18: President Trump signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which provides free testing and paid sick leave for workers impacted by the coronavirus.

March 18: President Trump announced:

Temporary closure of the U.S.-Canada border to non-essential traffic.

Plans to invoke the Defense Production Act in order to increase the number of necessary supplies needed to combat coronavirus.

FEMA has been activated in every region at its highest level of response.

The U.S. Navy will deploy USNS Comfort and USNS Mercy hospital ships.

All foreclosures and evictions will be suspended for a period of time.
March 18: Secretary of Defense Mark Esper confirmed:

1 million masks are now immediately available.

The Army Corps of Engineers is in NY consulting on how to best assist state officials.
March 18: HHS temporarily suspended a regulation that prevents doctors from practicing across state lines.

March 18: President Trump spoke to:

Doctors, physicians, and nurses on the front lines containing the spread of coronavirus.

130 CEOs of the Business Roundtable to discuss on-going public-private partnerships in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
March 19: President Trump announced:

Very encouraging progress shown by anti-malaria drug Hydroxychloroquine for fighting coronavirus.

Carnival Cruise Lines will make ships available for use as hospitals in impacted areas to use for non-coronavirus patients.
March 19:  Vice President Pence announced tens of thousands of ventilators have been identified that can be converted to treat patients.

March 19: The State Department issued a global level 4 health advisory, telling Americans to avoid all international travel due to coronavirus.

March 19: President Trump directed FEMA to take the lead on the Federal Government’s coronavirus response & visited FEMA HQ with Vice President Pence for a video call with Governors.

March 20: The U.S. and Mexico agree to mutually restrict nonessential cross-border traffic.

March 20: Secretary Mnuchin announced at the direction of President Trump that tax day will be moved from April 15 to July 15 for all taxpayers and businesses.

March 20:  President Trump:

Spoke with Sen. Schumer about coronavirus response & stimulus measures

Held a call with over 12,000 small business owners to discuss relief efforts

Announced the CDC will invoke Title 42 to provide border patrol with tools to secure the borders
March 20: The Department of Education announced it will:

Not enforce standardized testing requirements for the remainder of the school year

Allow federal student loan borrowers to stop payments without penalty for 60 days
March 20: Secretary Azar announced:

FEMA is coordinating and assisting coronavirus testing at labs across the country

The CDC is suspending all illegal entries to the country based on the public health threat, via Section 362 of the Public Health & Security Act
March 20: Secretary Azar sent a letter to all 50 Governors that the federal government is buying and making available 200,000 testing swabs

March 21: Vice President Pence announced to date over 195,000 Americans tested for coronavirus and have received their results

March 21: The Trump Administration announced HHS placed an order for hundreds of millions of N95 masks through FEMA

March 21: The FDA announced it had given emergency approval to a new coronavirus test that delivers results in hours, with an intended rollout of March 30

March 21: Adm. Giroir confirmed 10 million testing kits had been put into the commercial market from March 2 through March 14

March 22: President Trump approved major disaster declarations for:

Washington State

California
March 22: President Trump announced:

Governors will remain in command of National Guard forces & the federal govt will fund 100% of operations cost

He directed the federal govt to provide 4 large federal medical stations with 2,000 beds for CA & 1,000 beds for NY & WA.
March 22:  President Trump confirmed his administration was working with Peru & Honduras to return Americans stranded in both countries as a result of travel restrictions.

March 22: Vice President Pence announced:

The testing backlog will be resolved by midweek.

To date, over 254,000 Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received their results.
March 22:  President Trump announced that the USNS Mercy will be deployed to Los Angeles.

March 22: FEMA issued guidance for tribal governments to seek federal assistance under the President’s emergency declaration.

March 23: President Trump signed an executive order invoking section 4512 of the Defense Production Act to prohibit the hoarding of vital medical supplies.

March 23: VP Pence announced:

313,000 Americans were tested for the coronavirus & received results.

FEMA established a supply chain stabilization task force so Americans get supplies they need.

HHS will have commercial labs prioritize testing for hospitalized patients.
March 23:  The White House Office of Science & Technology Policy announced a public-private consortium to:

Advance coronavirus research.

Provide access to computing technology and resources for researchers.
March 23: Attorney General Barr announced:

The Justice Department held a National Task Force meeting on hoarding and price gouging.

Each of the 93 U.S. Attorney General offices is designating a lead prosectuor to prevent hoarding.
March 23: President Trump announced HHS is working to designate essential medical supplies as “scarce” to prohibit hoarding of these items.

March 23: The Treasury Department announced it is working with the Federal Reserve to lend up to $300 billion to businesses and local governments.

March 24: President Trump announced the Army Corps of Engineers & the National Guard are constructing four hospitals and four medical centers in New York.

March 24: President Trump approved a major disaster declaration for the state of Iowa related to the coronavirus outbreak.

March 24: Vice President Pence:

Confirmed FEMA sent New York 2,000 ventilators.

Announced individuals who have recently been in New York should self-quarantine for 14 days.
March 24: Dr. Deborah Birx announced the U.S. has conducted more coronavirus tests in the last week than South Korea has over the prior eight weeks.

March 24: The U.S. Army issued orders for three army hospitals to deploy their health care professionals to New York and Washington state, at the direction of Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy.

March 25: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the #coronavirus outbreak for:

Texas

Florida

North Carolina
March 25:  President Trump & Vice President Pence held a conference call with 140 non-profit organization leaders, including The Salvation Army & The Red Cross, to discuss coronavirus response efforts.

March 25: President Trump signed a bill reauthorizing The Older Americans Act, which supports senior citizens by providing meals, transportation, and other crucial services.

March 25: Vice President Pence

Held a conference call with equipment manufacturers to discuss on-going coronavirus response efforts.

Announced 432,000 Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received results.

Confirmed 4,000 ventilators were delivered to New York.
March 25: Vice President Pence held discussions with multiple governors, including the Governor of Indiana & the Governor of Michigan

March 26: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Illinois

New Jersey

Maryland

Missouri
March 26:  President Trump announced the USNS Comfort will depart for NYC on Saturday to assist in the coronavirus response – 3 weeks ahead of schedule!

March 26: President Trump participated in a video conference with the leaders of the G20 to discuss the global coronavirus response & the need for countries to share information and data on the spread of the virus.

March 26: President Trump held a phone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping to discuss the coronavirus.

March 26: Vice President Pence announced 552,000 Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received their results.

March 26: Dr. Fauci announced the Federal Government is working with companies to speed up production of potential coronavirus vaccines while those drugs are still in the trial phase.

March 27: President Trump signed The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act into law.

March 27: President Trump signed a Defense Production Act memorandum ordering General Motors (GM) "to accept, perform, and prioritize federal contractors for ventilators.

March 27: President Trump signed an executive order allowing the military to activate members of the Selected Reserve and Ready Reserve to active duty to assist with the Federal response to the coronavirus.

March 27: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

South Carolina

Puerto Rico
March 27:  President Trump appointed Office of Trade and Manufacturing policy director Peter Navarro to serve as the Defense Production Act Policy Coordinator.

March 27: President Trump announced that 100,000 ventilators are projected to be manufactured in the next 100 days, three times the amount typically manufactured in one year.

March 27: President Trump announced that Boeing offered the use of three "Dreamlifter" cargo air crafts to transport medical supplies across the country.

March 27: Partnering with FEMA, the CDC, and the Coronavirus Task Force, Apple released a coronavirus app which allows users to screen for their symptoms.

March 27: President Trump spoke with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson about the global coronavirus response and committed to helping provide ventilators to the U.K. where possible.

March 27: Vice President Pence announced that 685,000 Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received their test results.

March 27: Emory University began enrolling participants for a phase one clinical trial, sponsored by the NIH's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), of a new, potential coronavirus vaccine.

March 27: FEMA Administrator Pete Gaynor spoke to the director of each of the state's emergency operations about the state-led, federally-supported coronavirus response effort.

March 27: The USNS Mercy arrived in the port of Los Angeles to help relieve the strain on hospital facilities in Southern California.

March 28: President Trump visited Norfolk, VA to send off the USNS Comfort to New York City where it will help relieve the strain on local hospitals.

March 28: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Guam

Michigan

Massachusetts

Kentucky

Colorado
March 28: President Trump spoke with New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis regarding the coronavirus response effort.

March 28: The CDC issued new guidance for residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut to avoid non-essential domestic travel for 14 days to #StopTheSpread of the coronavirus within the U.S.

March 29: President Trump announced that CDC guidelines will be extended through April 30 to promote #socialdistancing and other measures to stop the spread of the #coronavirus.

March 29: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Connecticut

Oregon

Georgia

Washington DC
March 29:  President Trump met with supply chain distributors including FedEx, Cardinal Health, and UPS to discuss ways to get state and local governments necessary medical supplies to combat the coronavirus.

March 29: President Trump congratulated the Army Corps of Engineers for having completed construction on a 2,900 bedroom temporary hospital at the Javits Center in New York.

March 29: President Trump tweeted his support for the FDA to expedite the approval process to approve mask sterilization equipment produced by Battelle.

March 29: President Trump announced the on-going study of 1,100 patients in New York being treated with Hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus.

March 29: President Trump directed the Treasury & Labor Departments to look at reinstating deductions of business expenses at restaurants, bars, and entertainment businesses to help the hospitality industry.

March 29: The first "Project Airbridge" shipment of medical supplies from abroad, organized by FEMA, landed at JFK airport, carrying 80 tons of masks, face shields, and other vital medical supplies.

March 29: President Trump announced that Cigna and Humana are waving co-pays for coronavirus treatment.

March 29: Vice President Pence sent a letter to hospital administrators requesting that hospitals across the country report their coronavirus data to the Federal Government in addition to state authorities.

March 29: Adm. Giroir announced that 894,000 Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received their results.

March 29: HHS accepted 30 million doses of Hydroxychloroquine, donated by Sandoz, and one million doses of Chloroquine, donated by Bayer Pharmaceuticals, for clinical trials and possible treatment of coronavirus patients.

March 30: President Trump announced that one million Americans have been tested for coronavirus and received their results.

March 30: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Alabama

Kansas

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island
March 30:  Secretary Azar announced that the FDA has approved Battelle’s N95 mask sanitization process for use to decontaminate tens of thousands of masks per day.

March 30: President Trump announced further private sector commitments to manufacture personal protective equipment  by MyPillow, Honeywell, Jockey, Procter & Gamble, and United Technologies.

March 30: President Trump announced, to date, FEMA has dedicated $1.3 billion to assist New York State’s coronavirus response.

March 30: President Trump announced “more than 14,000” National Guard service members have been activated to respond to the coronavirus outbreak.

March 30: President Trump spoke with the nation’s governors about their need for medical supplies.

March 30: President Trump announced that in the coming days the Federal Government will be delivering:

400 ventilators to Michigan

300 ventilators to New Jersey

150 ventilators to Louisiana

150 ventilators to Illinois

50 ventilators to Connecticut
March 30:  President Trump spoke to Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte of Italy and pledged to send $100 million of medical supplies to aid Italy’s battle against coronavirus.

March 30: Answering President Trump’s call for the private sector to join the fight against the #coronavirus, Ford Motor Company committed to producing 50,000 ventilators in the next 100 days.

March 30: On coronavirus testing, Secretary Azar announced that the U.S. is currently testing nearly 100,000 samples per day.

March 30: HHS took steps to accelerate a clinical trial of a potential coronavirus vaccine developed by Janssen Research & Development.

March 30: CMS announced new regulatory changes to cut red tape and give flexibility to America’s health care workers by relaxing hospital workforce regulations, expanding child care, meal, and laundry services for health care workers, expanding tele-health reimbursement, and more.

March 30: The USNS Comfort arrived in New York Harbor, providing more than 1,000 more hospital beds for patients without coronavirus, to relieve pressure on local hospitals.

March 30: The USNS Mercy began treating patients in Los Angeles.

March 31: President Trump officially issued “30 Days To Slow The Spread” guidance to mitigate the outbreak of coronavirus.

March 31: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Ohio

Montana
March 31: President Trump participated in a conference call with executives of American Network Service Providers to promote connectivity amid social distancing.

March 31: President Trump announced that the federal government is stockpiling 10,000 ventilators to be urgently distributed as needed once the coronavirus pandemic hits its peak in the U.S.

March 31: President Trump announced that the Treasury Department and SBA are rapidly mobilizing money from the CARES Act’s $349 billion paycheck protection program, with the program set to be “up and running” by April 3.

March 31: President Trump spoke to Michigan Governor Whitmer about the state’s need for ventilators.

March 31: President Trump announced the Army Corps of Engineers & FEMA will construct:

8 facilities with 50,000 bed capacity in California

A field hospital with 250 bed capacity in Michigan

2 field hospitals in Louisiana with 500 bed capacity

An alternative care sight in New Orleans with a 3,000 bed capacity
March 31: President Trump spoke with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan about the international effort to defeat the coronavirus and support the global economy.

March 31: President Trump and the First Lady spoke with their Majesties King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain about efforts to combat the coronavirus.

March 31: Vice President Pence announced that 10 states now have access to federal funding for The National Guard to respond to the coronavirus outbreak.

March 31: Vice President Pence announced that 17,000 National Guard Servicemen have been activated across the country to assist in the coronavirus response.

March 31: Vice President Pence announced that 1.1 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

March 31: Adm. Giroir & Surgeon General Adams issued an open letter to the U.S. health care community about how to optimize the use of ventilators.

March 31: The FDA issued an emergency use authorization for a two-minute coronavirus antibody test developed by Bodysphere Inc.

March 31: The Treasury Department and IRS launched the employee retention credit, created by the CARES Act to incentivize businesses to keep their employees on payroll, and said businesses can begin using it.

March 31: The VA announced that it had expanded virtual services to veterans, continuing to provide care while limiting in-person interactions that could potentially harm vulnerable populations at VA facilities.

April 1: President Trump approved a major disaster declaration related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

North Dakota

Hawaii

The Northern Mariana Islands
April 1: President Trump spoke to Walmart CEO Doug McMillon about the need to procure gowns for hospitals

April 1: President Trump spoke to military families whose relocation or reunion with loved ones was impacted by the coronavirus.

April 1: President Trump announced that the construction & refurbishing of two additional hospital ships like the USNS Mercy and USNS Comfort are being considered.

April 1: Vice President Pence announced that 1.2 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 1: The White House, HHS, and the FDA worked with Senator Rob Portman to acquire and authorize for use over two million gowns donated to the Strategic National Stockpile by Cardinal Health.

April 1: Dr. Birx announced that the White House issued a challenge to universities and states to develop ELISA, or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays, tests to detect coronavirus antibodies in larger communities more quickly.

April 1: The Treasury Department released FAQs to help small and medium businesses understand the paid sick and family leave tax credits now offered under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.

April 1: The Department of Labor posted a temporary rule to implement the Families First Coronavirus Response Act in order to provide paid sick and family leave.

April 1: In New York City, the USNS Comfort began treating its first patients.

April 1: The VA opened its East Orange, NJ medical center to serve non-veteran coronavirus patients to assist the state and FEMA in their response to coronavirus.

April 1: The Treasury Department announced that Social Security recipients, including senior citizens, disabled Americans, and low-income Americans who do not file tax returns will have their coronavirus relief payments directly deposited into their bank accounts.

April 2: President Trump invoked the Defense Production Act to direct 3M to produce more N95 respirator masks.

April 2: President Trump invoked the Defense Production Act to help 6 companies (General Electric, Hill-Rom Holdings, Medtronic, ResMed, eRoyal Philips, and Vyaire Medical) get the supplies they need to make ventilators.

April 2: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the #coronavirus outbreak for:

Virginia

Tennessee

The U.S. Virgin Islands
April 2: President Trump discussed the production of ventilators with GM CEO Mary Barra.

April 2: President Trump announced that The Javits Center temporary hospital will be converted into a coronavirus hospital.

April 2: President Trump announced that the Department of Defense will be establishing 48 more ICU beds in New York.

April 2: President Trump announced that the Federal Government will be establishing a coronavirus hospital in Louisiana and Texas.

April 2: President Trump took an additional coronavirus test and tested negative.

April 2: President Trump ordered the Federal Government to cover the costs of all National Guard operations in states with recently approved disaster declarations.

April 2: President Trump sent Senator Chuck Schumer a letter debunking false claims made against the Trump Administration’s coronavirus response.

April 2: Secretary Mnuchin and Small Business Administrator Jovita Carranza announced that the Paycheck Protection Program, created by the CARES Act to provide $350 billion in loans to small businesses, will be launched tomorrow.

April 2: Secretary Mnuchin announced that the first relief payments will be dispersed within two weeks.

April 2: Vice President Pence announced that 1.3 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 2: Vice President Pence announced that all Blue Cross Blue Shield Members will be waiving out of pocket costs for coronavirus treatment.

April 2: Rear Adm. Polowczyk announced FEMA’s Supply Chain Stabilization Task Force has delivered:

27.1 million surgical masks

19.5 N95 million respirator masks

22.4 million surgical gloves

5.2 million face shields

Over 7,600 ventilators
April 2: First Lady Melania Trump had a phone call with Mrs. Sophie Grégoire Trudeau of Canada, who is recovering from the coronavirus.

April 2: The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) announced $25 billion in federal funding to support public transportation systems in response to the coronavirus.

April 2: The Department of Justice and HHS distributed 192,000 N95 respirator masks confiscated from price gougers to health care workers in New York and New Jersey.

April 2: The FDA approved the first coronavirus antibody test, developed by Cellex.

April 2: The FDA issued new guidance to increase the supply of blood donations, reducing the deferral period for gay men from 12 months to 3 months.

April 2: The Department of Education donated 5,760 N95 respirator masks discovered in storage to aid the fight against the coronavirus.

April 2: Secretary Pompeo announced that the State Department has now brought home 30,000 Americans stranded overseas as a result of coronavirus-related travel restrictions.

April 2: April 2: HHS announced it was relaxing enforcement of HIPAA violations to encourage health care providers to share coronavirus data and information with federal and state health care officials.

April 2: The Trump Administration issued recommendations to nursing homes to help mitigate the spread of coronavirus.

April 2: HUD announced it was immediately making $3 billion of CARES Act funding available to help America’s low-income families and most vulnerable citizens across the nation.

April 2: The Energy Department announced it would immediately make 30 million barrels of the strategic petroleum reserve’s (SPR’s) oil storage capacity available to struggling U.S. oil producers.

April 3: President Trump announced new voluntary CDC guidelines that all Americans wear non-medical, fabric or cloth face masks to prevent asymptomatic spread of coronavirus.

April 3: The President met with energy execs from Phillips 66, Devon Energy, Continental Resources, Hilcorp Energy, Occidental Petroleum, The American Petroleum Institute, The Energy Transfer Partners, Chevron, & Exxon Mobil to discuss coronavirus’ impact on the energy industry.

April 3: President Trump spoke with French President Emmanuel Macron to discuss convening the five permanent members of the UN Security Council in an effort to defeat the coronavirus and discuss its impact on the world.

April 3: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

New Hampshire

West Virginia

Indiana

Arkansas

Oregon
April 3: President Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum blocking the export of N95 and other respirator masks, surgical masks, PPE gloves, and surgical gloves to ensure they are available in the U.S. – designating them as “scarce” under the Defense Production Act.

April 3: President Trump announced that Anthem will waive co-pays for coronavirus treatment for 60 days.

April 3: President Trump announced that uninsured Americans will have their coronavirus treatment covered, using funding from the CARES Act.

April 3: Trump Administration officials spoke to the directors of the two largest health care providers in Louisiana, Ochsner and LCMC Health, to discuss their need for medical supplies.

April 3: President Trump directed FEMA to send Ochsner Surgical Gowns.

April 3: President Trump announced that 9,000 retired Army medical personnel have volunteered and are assisting the federal response to the coronavirus.

April 3: President Trump announced that the DOJ and HHS have together secured:

200,000 N95 masks

130,000 surgical masks

600,000 gloves
from hoarders and have distributed the supplies to health care workers.

April 3: Vice President Pence announced that 1.4 million coronavirus tests have been completed to date.

April 3: Vice President Pence announced that 18,000 machines are already available across the country to administer Abbott 15 Minute Coronavirus Tests, with another 1,200 soon to be distributed to states.

April 3: Vice President Pence announced that a Project Airbridge flight landed in Columbus, Ohio with medical supplies.

April 3: Secretary Azar announced a public-private partnership with Oracle to collect crowd-sourced data on coronavirus therapeutic treatments.

April 3: The SBA launched the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, issuing more than 17,500 loans valued at $5.4 billion.

April 3: The Army Corps of Engineers is working with states to assess 750 requests for temporary hospital facilities, having completed 673 already.

April 3: The FDA announced it would coordinate the national effort to develop blood-related therapies for COVID-19.

April 3: The Defense Department’s Joint Acquisition Task Force launched a new portal giving the private sector the ability to submit information and solutions to the DoD.

April 3: The State Department announced that they have awarded contracts for 8 new medical facilities, totaling 9,693 new beds.

April 3: The Department of Labor issued guidance to help employers reduce their use of N95 respirators, freeing up supply for the coronavirus response.

April 3: HUD announced it is making $200 million in Indian housing block grants for Indian Tribes under the CARES Act.

April 3: EPA Administrator Wheeler held a call with retailers and marketplace platforms to discuss ways to protect consumers from fake disinfectants.

April 3: First Lady Melania Trump held a phone call with Mrs. Brigitte Macron of France to discuss the coronavirus response.

April 4: President Trump announced that 1,000 members of the Defense Department’s Medical Corps will be deployed to New York to assist in the fight against coronavirus.

April 4: President Trump spoke to commissioners of major league sports organizations including the MLB, NFL, & NBA, recognizing what the leagues, teams, and players are doing in their communities to combat coronavirus.

April 4: President Trump tweeted encouragement to American children unable to start their Little League baseball season on time due to coronavirus.

April 4: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Nebraska

Wisconsin

Maine

Nevada
April 4: President Trump announced that he was considering a second coronavirus task force focused on the economy.

April 4: President Trump urged PM Modi of India to allow Hydroxychloroquine to be shipped to the United States.

April 4: President Trump announced that the U.S. government has repatriated over 40,000 Americans from 75 countries.

April 4: Vice President Pence spoke to Governors of New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Maryland.

April 4: FEMA obligated $44 million to Iowa under the state’s major disaster declaration to combat the coronavirus.

April 5: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

South Dakota

New Mexico

Oklahoma

Mississippi
April 5: President Trump announced that by Tuesday, 3,000 military and medical personnel will have deployed to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut to assist in the coronavirus response effort.

April 5: President Trump announced that the Trump Administration will be sending New York 600,000 N95 masks tomorrow, including 200,000 to Suffolk County alone.

April 5: President Trump announced that the Administration will soon send:

300 ventilators to Michigan

200 ventilators to Louisiana

600 ventilators to Illinois

100 ventilators to Massachusetts

500 ventilators to New Jersey
April 5: President Trump announced the establishment of a federal coronavirus medical station in Washington D.C.

April 5: President Trump announced that Washington has returned 400 ventilators to the strategic national stockpile.

April 5: President Trump announced that 1.67 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 5: President Trump announced that the government has stockpiled 29 million doses of Hydroxychloroquine

April 5: Dr. Birx announced that testing in the New York metro area, New Jersey, Louisiana, and Washington has exceeded the testing rate of Spain and Italy

April 5: Adm. Polowczyk announced that three Project Airbridge flights of medical supplies landed across the US today carrying:

1 million gowns

2.8 million surgical masks

11.8 million gloves
April 5: Adm. Polowczyk spoke to top health officials from states severely impacted by the coronavirus to discuss the supply chain.

April 5: Secretary Wilkie announced that the VA is making 1,500 beds available at VA hospitals to help states and localities across the country.

April 5: Vice President Pence spoke to governors from states severely impacted by the coronavirus, including Michigan, Louisiana, and Illinois.

April 5: FEMA and The Army Corps of Engineers completed renovations at the McCormick Place Pavilion in Chicago, providing an additional 500 hospital beds for the city

April 6: President Trump announced an agreement with 3M to produce and import 55.5 million N95 masks each month for the next three months.

April 6: President Trump held a call with CEOs from pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies to discuss potential coronavirus therapeutics.

April 6: President Trump had a “very friendly” phone call with former Vice President Joe Biden to discuss the coronavirus.

April 6: President Trump announced that 1.79 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 6: President Trump approved Governor Murphy’s request to allow New Jersey patients aboard the USNS Comfort.

April 6: President Trump approved Governor Cuomo’s request to allow the treatment of coronavirus patients on the USNS Comfort.

April 6: President Trump announced that CVS will open two new drive-thru coronavirus testing sites in Georgia and Rhode Island. Both will use Abbott’s rapid coronavirus test.

April 6: President Trump announced that the FDA authorized Inovio’s potential coronavirus vaccine for a clinical trial, wile 10 potential coronavirus therapeutic agents are in “active trials” with another 15 potential therapeutics in plans for clinical trials.

April 6: President Trump praised the work of the private sector, including Apple and Salesforce, who have agreed to donate personal protective equipment to help defeat the coronavirus.

April 6: President Trump announced that The Army Corps of Engineers is building 22 field hospitals and alternative care sites in 18 states.

April 6: President Trump announced that 8,450 hospital beds and 8,000 ventilators have been deployed across the country from federal stockpiles.

April 6: Vice President Pence announced that to date $4.1 billion has been allocated to states under federal disaster declarations.

April 6: Vice President Pence announced that 21,000 National Guard Servicemen have been activated across the country to assist in the fight against coronavirus.

April 6: VP Pence announced that thanks to California’s donation of 500 ventilators, the federal government will send:

200 ventilators to MD

100 ventilators to DE

100 ventilators to NV

50 ventilators to DC

50 ventilators to Guam & the Northern Mariana Islands
Apil 6: The CDC began publishing a new, data-centered coronavirus surveillance report on coronavirus.gov.

April 6: HHS announced an additional $186 million in CDC funding for state and local jurisdictions combatting the coronavirus.

April 6: HHS announced it will be purchasing 15 minute coronavirus tests from Abbott for state, territorial, and tribal labs and for the Strategic National Stockpile.

April 6: The Department of Education announced a streamlined process making it easier for states to use federal education funding for distance learning during the coronavirus outbreak.

April 7: President Trump participated in a conference call with banking executives to discuss how to best deliver financial aid and technical assistance to small businesses.

April 7: President Trump announced the SBA has processed “more than $70 billion” in loans to help small businesses as part of the Paycheck Protection Program.

April 7: President Trump approved a major disaster declaration for Minnesota related to the coronavirus outbreak.

April 7: President Trump announced that in addition to the 8,675 ventilators in the strategic national stockpile, the federal government will be acquiring 110,000 ventilators in the next three months to be distributed to states in need.

April 7: President Trump announced that 1.87 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 7: President Trump announced his intent to ask Congress for an additional $250 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program to loan to small businesses.

April 7: Vice President Pence participated in a conference call with over 500 business owners to discuss their needs amid the coronavirus response effort.

April 7: CMS Administrator Verma announced that CMS will make available an additional $30 billion in grants this week for health care organizations with increased operating costs due to the coronavirus.

April 7: The State Department announced an additional $225 million in health, humanitarian, and economic assistance to reduce the transmission of the coronavirus around the world.

April 7: As part of Project Airbridge, UPS and FEMA began shipments of 25 flights with more than three million pounds of medical supplies.

April 7: The Department of Transportation finalized a requirement that airlines who receive assistance under the CARES Act continue flights to destinations they were serving before the outbreak, ensuring commercial flights are available.

April 7: The EPA distributed over 1,100 N95 masks to the California Office of Emergency Services.

April 8: President Trump spoke to over 10,000 faith leaders & more than 3,000 state, local, and tribal officials to discuss the coronavirus response effort.

April 8: Secretary Pompeo announced that since January, over 50,000 Americans have been repatriated by 90 countries in over 480 flights.

April 8: Under the DPA, HHS announced a $646.7M contract with Philips to produce 2,500 ventilators for the Strategic National Stockpile by the end of May, and a total of 43,000 by December.

April 8: President Trump approved a major disaster declaration for Vermont related to the coronavirus outbreak.

April 8: President Trump announced that a Project Airbridge shipment of protective gowns landed in Dallas, Texas.

April 8: President Trump announced that 10 drugs to potentially be used against the coronavirus are currently in clinical trial.

April 8: President Trump thanked Indian PM Modi for allowing a shipment of the life-saving drug hydroxychloroquine to be released to the U.S.

April 8: Vice President Pence announced:

$98B in forgivable loans were disbursed through the Paycheck Protection Program

27,000 National Guard service members were activated across the country to assist in the coronavirus response
April 8: The CDC issued new guidance for how essential and critical workers who have been exposed to the coronavirus can return to work, with precautions.

April 8: Four additional flights as part of Project Airbridge landed across the country, delivering PPE and other medical supplies.

April 8: Customs and Borders Protection announced with FEMA that it will detain shipments of PPE in order to keep critical medical supplies within the U.S. for domestic use.

April 8: HHS announced an agreement with DuPont and FedEx to rapidly manufacture and deliver 2.25M new Tyvek Protective Suits to the Strategic National Stockpile over the next five weeks.

April 8: HHS expanded telehealth services for Native Americans through The Indian Health Service.

April 8: HHS authorized pharmacists to order and administer coronavirus tests, further expanding the availability of testing.

April 8: HHS awarded $1.3B from the CARES Act to 1,387 health centers in all 50 states, 8 territories, and the District of Columbia to fight coronavirus.

April 8: CMS issued updated guidance based on CDC guidelines to protect patients and health care workers in hospitals from the coronavirus.

April 8: The USDA announced its approval of Arizona's & California’s request for food stamp recipients to purchase food online, allowing these recipients to purchase groceries for delivery.

April 8: The VA announced that it has begun using funding from the CARES Act to pay overtime, hire new staff, and purchase supplies including PPE, beds, and pharmaceuticals.

April 9: President Trump spoke with mental health advocates from across the country to discuss their work amid the coronavirus outbreak.

April 9: President Trump approved major disaster declarations related to the coronavirus outbreak for:

Alaska

Idaho
April 9: President Trump announced that 24 Project Airbridge flights have been completed to date, with an additional 49 flights scheduled.

April 9: President Trump announced that there are currently 19 potential coronavirus therapies being tested and another 26 potential therapies in active planning for clinical trials.

April 9: President Trump announced that, to date, over 2 million coronavirus tests have been completed.

April 9: Vice President Pence announced that $125B in Paycheck Protection Program forgivable loans has been approved to date.

April 9: Vice President Pence announced that a total of 29,000 National Guard service members have been activated across the country to assist in the coronavirus response.

April 9: Vice President Pence announced that to date 4,100 military medical personnel have been deployed to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.

April 9: The Treasury Department announced that it extended over 300 tax filing, payment, and administrative deadlines to give relief to taxpayers.

April 9: Working with the Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve announced new lending programs providing up to $2.3T in loans to businesses and state & local governments.

April 9: HHS announced it would relax enforcement of HIPPAA for pharmacies and other organizations that are working at coronavirus testing sites, helping these groups focus on testing.

April 9: Secretary of Education DeVos announced that $6.3B in CARES Act funding will be immediately distributed to colleges and universities to provide cash grants to students affected by the coronavirus.

April 9: Secretary of Education DeVos announced that $6.3B in CARES Act funding will be immediately distributed to colleges and universities to provide cash grants to students affected by the coronavirus

April 9: The EPA announced that more than 11,500 pieces of PPE have been transferred to FEMA, which will be later transferred to state and local agencies across New England combating the coronavirus.

April 9: The USDA launched the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Program in Michigan, which will help feed children eligible for USDA school lunch programs who are now home during the coronavirus outbreak.

April 9: The USDA announced relief for farmers across the country by giving borrowers 12 months to repay marketing assistance loans (MAL), helping protect farmers from being forced to sell crops to make loan payments.

April 9: CMS temporarily suspended a number of regulations so that hospitals, clinics, and other health care providers can book the number of staff to confront the coronavirus

April 10: President Trump announced that 60 mask sterilization systems, with the ability to clean over 80,000 masks approximately 20 times, will be sent to 10 cities.

April 10:  President Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the global coronavirus response and the global energy market.

April 10: President Trump announced that a field hospital in Seattle will be leaving, as Washington State’s coronavirus outbreak becomes more manageable.

April 10: President Trump announced that his administration is working to bring blood-based serology tests to market “as quickly as possible” so Americans can determine if they have had the coronavirus.

April 10: President Trump announced that he will be establishing an “Opening Our Country Council” with more details coming early next week.

April 10: President Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum to facilitate the supply of medical equipment and other humanitarian relief to Italy.

April 10: Dr. Fauci spoke to Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon to discuss coronavirus mitigation in those states.

April 10: Vice President Pence, CDC Director Redfield, & Surgeon General Adams spoke to over 400 leaders of the African American community, including Jesse Jackson, NAACP representatives, & the National Black Nurses Association to discuss the impact of the coronavirus.

April 10: Vice President Pence spoke to Colorado Governor Jared Polis about the specific needs of his state’s battle against the coronavirus.

April 10: Vice President Pence announced that more than 2.1M coronavirus tests have been completed to date.

April 10: Vice President Pence announced that:

29,600 National Guard Troops have been activated

4,700 active duty medical personnel have been deployed to nine states
April 10: Vice President Pence announced that to date, 26 Project Airbridge flights have landed in the U.S. with PPE, with four flights scheduled to land today with 250,000 gowns and 25M pairs of gloves.

April 10: HHS began delivering $30B in relief funding to health care providers, part of the $100B allocated to health care providers by the CARES Act.

April 10: The FDA approved an emergency authorization for a blood purification device to treat coronavirus patients.

April 10: Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao announced $1B for Amtrak to continue rail service and respond to the spread of the coronavirus.

April 10: The Treasury Department launched a web portal to help Americans who did not file tax returns receive their coronavirus relief payments under the CARES Act.

April 10: The Treasury Department announced it will launch a new “get my payment” app where Americans can enter their direct deposit information to get coronavirus relief payments quicker.

April 10: The VA deployed medical staffers to New Orleans to help “surge” personnel in the area, which is currently being heavily impacted by the coronavirus.

April 11: President Trump approved a major disaster declaration for Wyoming related to the coronavirus outbreak, marking the first time in U.S. history a President has declared that a major disaster exists in all 50 states.

April 11: The DoD announced it is using The Defense Production Act to get the private sector to produce 39 million N95 masks within 90 days, a $133M investment.

April 11: Three Project Airbridge flights landed in Chicago, Illinois, delivering over 62 million gloves.

April 11: The Department of Justice announced it is monitoring state and local social distancing regulations to ensure religious organizations are not unfairly targeted.

April 11: The USDA added Florida & Idaho to the food stamp online pilot program, allowing food stamp recipients to purchase food online.

April 11: CMS expanded the requirements that private health insurers provide free coronavirus testing, saying that this includes anti-body testing and costs related to coronavirus testing, like emergency room or urgent care visits.

April 12: A deal brokered by President Trump was announced between The OPEC countries, Russia, and the U.S. to cut production and stabilize the oil market amid dual disruptions from coronavirus and the price war between Saudi Arabia & Russia.

April 12: The FDA issued an emergency authorization to devices from Advanced Sterilization Products, which can decontaminate approximately 4 million N95 respirators each day.

April 12: The FBI uncovered an international fraud scheme related to the attempted purchase of 39 million N95 masks by a Service Employees International Union Affiliate.

April 13: President Trump announced that new coronavirus infection rates remained “flat” over the weekend across the country.

April 13: President Trump announced that HHS is signing five new contracts for ventilators with GE, Hillrom, Medtronic, ResMed, & Vyaire, which will be added to the Strategic National Stockpile.

April 13: President Trump announced that nearly 3 million coronavirus tests have been completed, with roughly 150,000 new tests each day.

April 13: President Trump announced that multiple advisory committees, including a “faith leaders committee” will be formed to consult on the reopening of the country.

April 13: President Trump and Vice President Pence met with representatives from Abbott to discuss increasing the production of cartridges for Abbott’s rapid coronavirus test machines.

April 13: Vice President Pence and members of the Coronavirus Task Force led a conference call with 48 governors.

April 13: Vice President Pence announced that there are currently just under 7,000 ventilators in the Strategic National Stockpile, and that no one has been denied a ventilator who needed one.

April 13: Dr. Fauci participated in a meeting with members of the Congressional Black Caucus to discuss the impact of the coronavirus on the African American community.

April 13: Adm. Polowczyk announced that 37 Project Airbridge flights have been completed, with another 43 scheduled.

April 13: 5 flights landed across the country carrying shipments of PPE as part of Project Airbridge.

April 13: The U.S. government now has 28 million doses of hydroxychloroquine stockpiled.

April 13: The Treasury Department announced that 80 million Americans will receive economic impact payments in their bank accounts within the week.

April 13: The Treasury Department launched a new web portal which will qui

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 05:02:16 am »
Demon-rats have removed the LINK.....or I would have posted it.  Sorry for the length, it helps MAKE the point. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2021, 05:13:09 am »

ARE YOU ROMNEY?   STATES RIGHTS.  GOVERNORS are in control, not federal POTUS TRUMP. He offered help, DEMON-RATS TURNED HIM DOWN.  How can you be so messed up in your thinking?  Speaks to TRUMP ENVY AGAIN.  Each speech, rally, he spent a good 10 minutes..THANKING EVERYONE ELSE, FOR THE WORK THEY HAVE DONE.  None of which would have gotten done except under his leadership.   VOTER FRAUD by demon-rats is why POTUS TRUMP is not in office right now.  3 equal powers,  2 AGAINST AMERICA and you think it is POTUS TRUMPS FAULT?  WHAT ABOUT MIKE PENCE?  Supreme Court? EVEN PENTAGON/MILITARY against America.  Judges who won't hear about, all the fraud. Even that biden admitted it. obama was put into office the same way.  FRAUD. IF you can't see, hear any truth, than you have TRUMP ENVY.  There is no logic to your post.
WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=3s

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2021, 05:15:02 am »
POTUS TRUMP TELLING STATES TO OPEN UP....allow people to attend church, kids to go to school.  HE WAS NOT FOR ANY LOCK DOWNS.  Did you never listen to him speak? 

I think this is his last rally, before Nov. 3d.  It was 10-29-20  Florida is OPEN, but it is republican governor.  POTUS TRUMP thanks everyone and gives others credit. THAT IS HUMILITY. Since, MEDIA will never say anything,  nice or kind about POTUS TRUMP,  he HAS to tell people about his good works. He says, NEVER LOCK DOWN.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwGUwVW-UcM
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 05:30:27 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline MOD4

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2021, 01:49:15 pm »
@LegalAmerican please refrain from attacking TBR members. Specifically:

ARE YOU ROMNEY?

How can you be so messed up in your thinking?

IF you can't see, hear any truth, than you have TRUMP ENVY.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2021, 01:53:24 pm »

How would he have been in the WH in any event if winning the election couldn't put him there?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2021, 02:33:36 pm »
Trump handled the Covid mess very well and saved lives.  He shut down travel into this country,, met with companies outside the govt and expedited manufacturing of PPE and he even sent in a hospital ship into NY that barely got used.  He met and talked with governors from various different states and gave them what they needed and bypassed govt red tape in order to do do.

He held daily press conferences to keep the public informed.  IMHO his biggest mistake was bringing in Fauci who helped to inflict the virus on us.

He advocated for hydroxycloronique and Fauci criticized him...later it was used to help save lives.

Trump didn't let us down, the WHO, CDC, and Fauci let us down.  The WHO took their sweet time in even declaring a pandemic.

IMHO what cost Trump the election was not putting a stop to the riots when they began and Ronna not ensuring measures were in place to combat the Dem corruption!

The investigations and audits weren't necessarily to overturn the election but to ensure election and ballot integrity....you know adhering to that pesky document called the Constitution.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2021, 02:50:01 pm »
Trump handled the Covid mess very well and saved lives.  He shut down travel into this country,, met with companies outside the govt and expedited manufacturing of PPE and he even sent in a hospital ship into NY that barely got used.  He met and talked with governors from various different states and gave them what they needed and bypassed govt red tape in order to do do.

He held daily press conferences to keep the public informed.  IMHO his biggest mistake was bringing in Fauci who helped to inflict the virus on us.

He advocated for hydroxycloronique and Fauci criticized him...later it was used to help save lives.

Trump didn't let us down, the WHO, CDC, and Fauci let us down.  The WHO took their sweet time in even declaring a pandemic.

IMHO what cost Trump the election was not putting a stop to the riots when they began and Ronna not ensuring measures were in place to combat the Dem corruption!

The investigations and audits weren't necessarily to overturn the election but to ensure election and ballot integrity....you know adhering to that pesky document called the Constitution.
Well said. I have never seen an administration handle a national emergency as well as Trump handled Covid.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2021, 04:04:23 pm »
In my opinion, Trump mishandled the COVID mess by not being empathetic enough.  He could have spared us some of the lockdowns by helping people see we were working together.

How quickly you forget @HikerGuy83  The initial projections were for over 2 million dead Americans. How could Trump have been more "empathetic" than closing our borders to China and parts of Europe and locking down to flatten the curve and not further overwhelm our hospital system --- which as you recall, were loading bodies into ice trucks outside the entrance doors.

Trump went on to put together the most formidable alliance between our military, government agencies and the private sector known in peacetime to build annex hospitals and produce and distribute PPEs, ventilators, testing kits, therapeutics (one that would save his own life) and three vaccines.

I'm of the opinion that the best damn empathy is synchronizing behemoth bureaucracies and getting real, lifesaving help to American citizens at breathtaking record speed.

If you're unhappy with some of the lockdowns, write your Governor.  It was actually these souls who closed their states and decided (or will decide) when to reopen them.  President Trump was encouraging reopening since Easter 2020.

What?  Your statement makes zero sense.

He does not like being challenged and get's combative.  That was not the place for it.

You're absolutely, incredibly wrong.  This was the precise place for it.  No other President could have accomplished what President Trump did ... they'd have been paralyzed and overwhelmed.  Only Trump has the talent to motivate and manage in his wheelhouse.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the times President Trump said: "Find me someone who can" to Vice President Pence and every military officer, CDC/FDA bureaucrat and CEO who told the President "Can't do it, sir".

So, tell me HikerGuy, just where did the President fail you?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:22:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2021, 04:10:44 pm »
President Trump won a decisive reelection on Nov 3, 2020. The problem for President Trump was not the riots or COVID --- it was the massive, coordinated voter and election fraud that stole the victory --- and the Pence, McConnell and McCarthy trifecta that took turns driving the getaway car.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2021, 04:16:28 pm »
Well said. I have never seen an administration handle a national emergency as well as Trump handled Covid.

That's been my feeling; whether or not you liked the guy, his handling of the pandemic was excellent in my books! Trump got the job done and without wasting time.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2021, 04:18:14 pm »
President Trump won a decisive reelection on Nov 3, 2020. The problem for President Trump was not the riots or COVID --- it was the massive, coordinated voter and election fraud that stole the victory --- and the Pence, McConnell and McCarthy trifecta that took turns driving the getaway car.

Absolutely!! It's hard to fathom that others refuse to acknowledge that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2021, 04:33:36 pm »

And THIS is why the AZ Audit is so important, and why the Rats and RINOs are working overtime to scuttle it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2021, 05:51:55 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

https://americanconservativemovement.com/2021/05/03/why-is-a-spy-plane-circling-the-site-of-arizona-election-audit-24-7/

This is the image of the tracking of the plane, FTA:

The blue line with all the zig-zags is not centered over Veterans Memorial Colosseum!  Look to the right of the flight pattern, there is an intersection of I-10 and I-17.  The Colosseum is to the north and east of that intersection.  I have no idea what the plane is circling.
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2021, 08:38:33 pm »
This is the image of the tracking of the plane, FTA:

The blue line with all the zig-zags is not centered over Veterans Memorial Colosseum!  Look to the right of the flight pattern, there is an intersection of I-10 and I-17.  The Colosseum is to the north and east of that intersection.  I have no idea what the plane is circling.

All those jagged corners don't make sense either. The plane can't turn on a dime.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2021, 08:55:15 pm »

Thank you and correct.  Why don't some people....KNOW? 

https://rumble.com/embed/vcmcjz/?pub=4

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2021, 08:57:31 pm »

YES.  CORRECT.  100 million + votes for POTUS TRUMP.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2021, 09:01:57 pm »
How quickly you forget @HikerGuy83  The initial projections were for over 2 million dead Americans. How could Trump have been more "empathetic" than closing our borders to China and parts of Europe and locking down to flatten the curve and not further overwhelm our hospital system --- which as you recall, were loading bodies into ice trucks outside the entrance doors.

Trump went on to put together the most formidable alliance between our military, government agencies and the private sector known in peacetime to build annex hospitals and produce and distribute PPEs, ventilators, testing kits, therapeutics (one that would save his own life) and three vaccines.

I'm of the opinion that the best damn empathy is synchronizing behemoth bureaucracies and getting real, lifesaving help to American citizens at breathtaking record speed.

If you're unhappy with some of the lockdowns, write your Governor.  It was actually these souls who closed their states and decided (or will decide) when to reopen them.  President Trump was encouraging reopening since Easter 2020.

What?  Your statement makes zero sense.

You're absolutely, incredibly wrong.  This was the precise place for it.  No other President could have accomplished what President Trump did ... they'd have been paralyzed and overwhelmed.  Only Trump has the talent to motivate and manage in his wheelhouse.  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for the times President Trump said: "Find me someone who can" to Vice President Pence and every military officer, CDC/FDA bureaucrat and CEO who told the President "Can't do it, sir".

So, tell me HikerGuy, just where did the President fail you?

:hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2021, 09:05:12 pm »
@LegalAmerican please refrain from attacking TBR members. Specifically:

MOd 4.  Asking if someone is ROMNEY is the height of attack?  I have read people post F WORD to others, which I do not do.  Asking is someone's thinking is messed up, is an issue too?  HAVE YOU READ SOME OF THE POSTS ON HERE?