State Chapters > Arizona

Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”

<< < (37/38) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on October 10, 2021, 05:37:06 pm ---This statement confuses me a little.

I am in the same camp  that they are truly a large issue that must be addressed (countered).

If you don't think it is the MSM,  then who might you be thinking ?

--- End quote ---

Either I mistyped or you misread.  I do blame the MSM, and also the turning of our schools into Marxist indoctrination centers.

Both are true.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 10, 2021, 05:41:56 pm ---Either I mistyped or you misread.  I do blame the MSM, and also the turning of our schools into Marxist indoctrination centers.

Both are true.

--- End quote ---

O.K. Thanks for the clarrification.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on October 10, 2021, 05:25:36 pm ---In what way?

--- End quote ---

They cannot be sued. End of story. So what are you going to do?

AGAIN... Focus on a congress jealous of its powers - A congress stuffed full of Conservatives, and you can bet money you'll e able to sue them. Because Conservatives will call them publishers editing their wares, and thus open to suit.

So the object of the exercise remains the same. Conservative Congress.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on October 10, 2021, 05:45:16 pm ---O.K. Thanks for the clarrification.

--- End quote ---

:beer:

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 09, 2021, 10:45:28 pm ---Because if the never-ending stream of propaganda, we are now also enemies of half the country. 

--- End quote ---
We are. A representative republic cannot work when voters are deprived of facts needed to make informed decisions. Blame lies with the media & our educational system.

Most Americans do not want to be ruled by an authoritarian oligopoly yet this is who, in our collective ignorance, we've put in power.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version