Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11731 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2021, 05:04:09 pm »
To what end, Smoke? The media is a many headed hydra with government protection. What are you going to do to them outside of whining and crying and throwing dirt in the air? Really, all that you CAN do is offer refutation through alternative sources - Which WAS happening not very long ago.

But government... You CAN do against government. And the ENTIRE focus should be toward cutting the beast off at the knees. You do that with serious Conservatives getting elected in red states, ground up, grassroots... And if you build that kind of momentum, next thing you know you have MANY orthodox Conservatives that can rise to defund and stop spending. Where would we be right now with 40 or so rock-ribbed Conservatives in the senate and a hundred or more in the house?

I am deadly serious. Absolutely anything else is distraction.

Media can be cut back down to a more appropriate size by cutting down social media.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2021, 05:17:57 pm »
Media can be cut back down to a more appropriate size by cutting down social media.

That's a pipe dream... And be careful what you wish for.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2021, 05:25:36 pm »
That's a pipe dream... And be careful what you wish for.

In what way?  On both accounts.  The individual propaganda outlets are bad enough, but their vitriol and ability to suppress dissent come from the social media platforms.  Cut those down and the hypercharged vitriol and suppression begins to weaken.  How to cut them down?  Start by removing all protection from liability for libel and copyright protection, period.  Their so-called "fact checkers" will then be put to the task of weeding out libel and copyright violations, rather than suppressing political dissent.  That will cause them to shrink, and will begin to open the market to alternative providers, particularly if the benefits of the current protections only apply to organizations that have gross revenues of $1 million or less.

Next, get sensible with anti-trust enforcement again.  Alphabet (i.e., Google), Facebook, and Amazon would have been sliced and diced back down to size in the 1980s and 1990s, and that should be the norm again.

one man on the corner with a soapbox is an annoyance, give that man a megaphone, and he becomes truly irritating to those on the block, but give him a Wall of Sound (metaphorically) and he will overburden the entire city.

No more metaphoric walls of sound for social media.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2021, 05:37:06 pm »
Because if the never-ending stream of propaganda, we are now also enemies of half the country.  Don't be too quick to write of the MSM as the cause.

This statement confuses me a little.

I am in the same camp  that they are truly a large issue that must be addressed (countered).

If you don't think it is the MSM,  then who might you be thinking ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2021, 05:38:42 pm »
In what way?  On both accounts.  The individual propaganda outlets are bad enough, but their vitriol and ability to suppress dissent come from the social media platforms.  Cut those down and the hypercharged vitriol and suppression begins to weaken.  How to cut them down?  Start by removing all protection from liability for libel and copyright protection, period.  Their so-called "fact checkers" will then be put to the task of weeding out libel and copyright violations, rather than suppressing political dissent.  That will cause them to shrink, and will begin to open the market to alternative providers, particularly if the benefits of the current protections only apply to organizations that have gross revenues of $1 million or less.

Next, get sensible with anti-trust enforcement again.  Alphabet (i.e., Google), Facebook, and Amazon would have been sliced and diced back down to size in the 1980s and 1990s, and that should be the norm again.

one man on the corner with a soapbox is an annoyance, give that man a megaphone, and he becomes truly irritating to those on the block, but give him a Wall of Sound (metaphorically) and he will overburden the entire city.

No more metaphoric walls of sound for social media.

While you work to do that, maybe you should (meaning we should) be working to develop a more realistic counter that can be trusted.  That isn't Sean Hannity.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2021, 05:41:56 pm »
This statement confuses me a little.

I am in the same camp  that they are truly a large issue that must be addressed (countered).

If you don't think it is the MSM,  then who might you be thinking ?

Either I mistyped or you misread.  I do blame the MSM, and also the turning of our schools into Marxist indoctrination centers.

Both are true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2021, 05:45:16 pm »
Either I mistyped or you misread.  I do blame the MSM, and also the turning of our schools into Marxist indoctrination centers.

Both are true.

O.K. Thanks for the clarrification.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2021, 05:49:33 pm »
In what way?

They cannot be sued. End of story. So what are you going to do?

AGAIN... Focus on a congress jealous of its powers - A congress stuffed full of Conservatives, and you can bet money you'll e able to sue them. Because Conservatives will call them publishers editing their wares, and thus open to suit.

So the object of the exercise remains the same. Conservative Congress.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2021, 06:01:41 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #184 on: October 10, 2021, 06:06:57 pm »
Because if the never-ending stream of propaganda, we are now also enemies of half the country. 
We are. A representative republic cannot work when voters are deprived of facts needed to make informed decisions. Blame lies with the media & our educational system.

Most Americans do not want to be ruled by an authoritarian oligopoly yet this is who, in our collective ignorance, we've put in power.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:09:43 pm by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #185 on: October 10, 2021, 10:41:11 pm »
We are. A representative republic cannot work when voters are deprived of facts needed to make informed decisions. Blame lies with the media & our educational system.

Most Americans do not want to be ruled by an authoritarian oligopoly yet this is who, in our collective ignorance, we've put in power.
The first step is to remember and remind others that these are our EMPLOYEES, NOT OUR RULERS!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2021, 12:05:42 am »
The first step is to remember and remind others that these are our EMPLOYEES, NOT OUR RULERS!

They certainly have managed to change that narrative.

By getting people hooked on the nanny state and demonizing those who support liberty (risky business having to account for your decisions), they've created an army of left-wing zombies.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2021, 06:18:00 pm »
Does not seem so interesting anymore.

Not that it ever was.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2021, 02:15:19 pm »
Does not seem so interesting anymore.

Not that it ever was.
Not if you listen to the people who didn't read the audit.

If tens of thousands of votes which should never have been counted don't seem interesting, then just keep moving, nothing to see here, and those who understand what has been disclosed will take up the yoke.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis