Author Topic: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”  (Read 11886 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2021, 03:14:12 pm »
   I agree with the @HikerGuy83 granted it's all in hindsight now but President Trump screwed up the pandemic response.  Mainly by leaving Fauci in charge and those who say Trump couldn't fire him, I say BS. The miraculous Ventilators mostly sit in warehouses or are given away to other countries.  They are the last thing Covid patients see in America because once you are put on the Ford built machine your chances of survival are <10%.  Data collected from all over the world show people getting the jabs are dying more often than those who refuse to participate in the scam.

Trump, the con, was conned, it's as simple as that.

Total BS @corbe and YOU know it!  Trump did not hire Fauci (he was already there when Trump took over)  and had Trump fired him the media would have gone bat shit crazy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2021, 03:19:11 pm »
Total BS @corbe and YOU know it!  Trump did not hire Fauci (he was already there when Trump took over)  and had Trump fired him the media would have gone bat shit crazy!

With all due respect @Bigun It doesn't matter who hired him or his sidekick Birix and the press was up his azz anyway, everyday.  It appears to me yall elected a Business Man for just these kind of scenarios but he morphed into a politician rather quickly.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2021, 03:48:12 pm »

With all due respect @Bigun It doesn't matter who hired him or his sidekick Birix and the press was up his azz anyway, everyday.  It appears to me yall elected a Business Man for just these kind of scenarios but he morphed into a politician rather quickly.
Or, being under the constant threat of impeachment perhaps he needed the support of politicians.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2021, 09:03:31 pm »
No, COVID was not "created by nature", it was a viral chimera that was the result of Gain of Function research done in the US up until 2014 with two researchers from Wuhan on the staff, and then moved to Wuhan. The researchers published an article in the journal Nature entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence[/i], and before the abstract was changed in the last year, it said:
If you have been playing the home game, you will recognize the effects and description of the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in that description, and they created it.
Nature might have been the distributor, but the virus was a Frankenstein monster, cobbled together in a lab.
----------------------------------
Smokin, a respectful demurral.
Being old-fashioned, I always defer to the wisest of the past.
William of Ockham defined the Law of Parsimony (his 'Razor') whereby
simplicity will always trump sophistication, when explaining reality.
The origin of Covid is purposely wrapped in modern jargon, i. e. horse manure.
Almighty God is the Creator of Existence, then came Nature and lastly Man.
As such, Nature is more powerful than Man; the former being the catalyst of
both the helpful (growth) and the harmful (disease such as Plague).
Yet jargon, has its place as the language of our political assholery.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2021, 09:23:22 pm »
President Trump screwed up the pandemic response.  Mainly by leaving Fauci in charge and those who say Trump couldn't fire him, I say BS.

Yes, Trump could have fired Fauci.  Yes, Trump screwed up bigtime by trusting Establishment types at every level, both before and after the election.  He really had no idea how bad the swamp really was, especially on his own side of the aisle.  But that was not limited to the Covid response, but affected him at numerous levels.

Having said that, the question still remains, what could Trump have done to handle Covid better?  Firing Fauci would have been great, but it would have removed something from the equation, not added to it.  Basically, the government's job ended once the vaccine was issued.  It was never the government's job to shut down the economy or enact mask mandates.  Other than trusting establishment types (including Big Pharma), not really seeing anything you can blame on Trump here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2021, 09:34:04 pm »
Yes, Trump could have fired Fauci.  Yes, Trump screwed up bigtime by trusting Establishment types at every level, both before and after the election.  He really had no idea how bad the swamp really was, especially on his own side of the aisle.  But that was not limited to the Covid response, but affected him at numerous levels.

Having said that, the question still remains, what could Trump have done to handle Covid better?  Firing Fauci would have been great, but it would have removed something from the equation, not added to it.  Basically, the government's job ended once the vaccine was issued.  It was never the government's job to shut down the economy or enact mask mandates.  Other than trusting establishment types (including Big Pharma), not really seeing anything you can blame on Trump here.
Of course in hindsight it wouldn't have made a difference, but it was clear then that even our side of the aisle would've been up in arms had Trump fired Fauci, at least publicly. With all of the other irons the rats & rat media had in the fire to stick him with Trump needed allies, even among the GOPe. Either impeachment might've gone differently had Trump thus alienated his own party.

From a PR angle, firing Fauci would've handed the media the justification to go along with their narrative, that Trump ignored the scientists and did his own thing, causing the deaths of thousands. IMO he was kinda screwed either way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2021, 10:03:15 pm »
----------------------------------
Smokin, a respectful demurral.
Being old-fashioned, I always defer to the wisest of the past.
William of Ockham defined the Law of Parsimony (his 'Razor') whereby
simplicity will always trump sophistication, when explaining reality.
The origin of Covid is purposely wrapped in modern jargon, i. e. horse manure.
Almighty God is the Creator of Existence, then came Nature and lastly Man.
As such, Nature is more powerful than Man; the former being the catalyst of
both the helpful (growth) and the harmful (disease such as Plague).
Yet jargon, has its place as the language of our political assholery.
Well, I can talk politiks, but I are a scientist.
It's easy to slash your wrists with Occam's Razor. That happens, because sometimes life is complicated.
Basically, the researchers kludged the spike protein from a Bat coronavirus onto SARS to make SARS more infectious--in 2014, in North Carolina.

Gee whiz, it worked. it was not only more infectious than SARS, it attacks airway and lung cells, and is resistant to known patented antiviral medications.

They did the research with funding from NIAID, and when even the Obama Administration wanted it shut down, it was moved to Wuhan Institute of Virology, where two of the researchers were from.

They are even listed in the original web publication of the paper: Xing-Yi Ge:    Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

and

Zhengli-Li Shi, also from the Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

I honestly believe that's why the medical community went all batsh*t crazy when someone (Dr Zelenko, for one) dug up information on how Zinc put the hurt on the original SARS virus, and figured out how to get it into the lung cells where it would do some good.

That's why the 60 year old antimalarial drug suddenly became the 'kiss of death' in the media (well, that, and Trump mentioned it as a possible treatment), because it works to move zinc into the lung cells. It turns out that Ivermectin will do the same thing (now being derided as "Horse medicine" in the media, but developed as an anti-parasitic drug for humans--and the developers won the Nobel Prize for that). That ability classes these drugs as ionophores (for moving ions through cell membranes) and there are others including Quercetin (an OTC dietary supplement), which do the same thing. The ion that is desirable to move is Zinc, and that will disrupt viral replication. The body cleans up the mess, and makes antibodies against the bits of virus, including the spike protein everyone talks about. Those antibodies are superior to the ones from the jabs because the whole virus, albeit broken up, was involved in their formation. (Incidentally, conventional vaccines, like the polio vaccine use dead virus bits to do the same thing, while the new jabs just use the spike proteins, and not the whole virus.)

That was unexpected by the folks who unveiled this pandemic in the US, at least by the researchers, so it had to be shut up.
When that didn't work, cancel culture went into hyperdrive and people got posts, then themselves banned from Facebook and other social media for contending that the drugs were not only not deadly to the vast majority of people in ordinary clinical doses, they were prescribed and FDA approved for anti-parasitic and anti-malarial use.  But the medical community crafted studies that puprported to prove that these drugs were deadly, dangerous, and even ineffective, aided by leaving out the substance the drugs were supposed to get into the lung cells to stop the virus.
It's like saying "Fords are bad" and proving it by taking the tires off and leaving the gas tank dry and saying they won't run.

I'm not trying to baffle you with bullshit, nor bedazzle you with brilliance, just trying to break this down so most anyone can understand it. That's important, not just to me, but to the whole country, because what is being done by the CDC and the NIAID isn't really working so very well. I don't remember hearing of anyone who got the polio vaccine who got polio. I don't know of any of us who got the Smallpox vaccine getting smallpox, or Diptheria, or whooping cough, and standard vaccines for Parvo and Rabies have saved countless pets.

So why isn't the COVID vaccine working (any of them) better?

Why are we being told the immunity acquired from defeating the disease is no good?

Why are we being lied to about drugs that have been prescribed for, in some cases, over half a century?

Aside from trying to sell everyone on a vaccine that is "so good" they are threatening people's jobs over not getting it in an effort to coerce people to get it, there is a huge amount of control people will tolerate when they think they are going to be one of the 1-3 people in a thousand who get the disease and die from it (depending on their age group).

FEAR. That's the most dangerous epidemic of all.
This stuff is no more natural than nerve gas, just more deniable (and survivable, for most folks).
As for deferring to The Creator, He has given us the means to fight this abomination. Fear isn't a part of that regimen.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 10:14:17 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2021, 10:17:43 pm »
And why are we told that young children need the vaccine?

They clearly don't based on the fact that very very few have a serious reaction to the virus while gaining a much broader spectrum immunity to it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2021, 11:56:05 pm »
   I agree with the @HikerGuy83 granted it's all in hindsight now but President Trump screwed up the pandemic response.  Mainly by leaving Fauci in charge and those who say Trump couldn't fire him, I say BS. The miraculous Ventilators mostly sit in warehouses or are given away to other countries.  They are the last thing Covid patients see in America because once you are put on the Ford built machine your chances of survival are <10%.  Data collected from all over the world show people getting the jabs are dying more often than those who refuse to participate in the scam.

Trump, the con, was conned, it's as simple as that.

I will say that's right @corbe ... and I was FOR him at the start of it. He did good things calling on industry and moved mountains for them to rise to the occasion. He was right to try to create emergency licensing for first responders to extend beyond state lines and trying to mobilize health care workers and equipment.

But in the end, he followed Fauxi to hell and shut the whole country off.... And threw money at it, justifying even more spending we ain't got.

So you are right. in the end, he failed bigtime.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:57:05 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2021, 01:56:10 am »
Well, I can talk politiks, but I are a scientist.
It's easy to slash your wrists with Occam's Razor. That happens, because sometimes life is complicated.
Basically, the researchers kludged the spike protein from a Bat coronavirus onto SARS to make SARS more infectious--in 2014, in North Carolina.
Gee whiz, it worked. it was not only more infectious than SARS, it attacks airway and lung cells, and is resistant to known patented antiviral medications.
They did the research with funding from NIAID, and when even the Obama Administration wanted it shut down, it was moved to Wuhan Institute of Virology, where two of the researchers were from.
They are even listed in the original web publication of the paper: Xing-Yi Ge: Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China and
Zhengli-Li Shi, also from the Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China I honestly believe that's why the medical community went all batsh*t crazy when someone (Dr Zelenko, for one) dug up information on how Zinc put the hurt on the original SARS virus, and figured out how to get it into the lung cells where it would do some good.
That's why the 60 year old antimalarial drug suddenly became the 'kiss of death' in the media (well, that, and Trump mentioned it as a possible treatment), because it works to move zinc into the lung cells. It turns out that Ivermectin will do the same thing (now being derided as "Horse medicine" in the media, but developed as an anti-parasitic drug for humans--and the developers won the Nobel Prize for that). That ability classes these drugs as ionophores (for moving ions through cell membranes) and there are others including Quercetin (an OTC dietary supplement), which do the same thing. The ion that is desirable to move is Zinc, and that will disrupt viral replication. The body cleans up the mess, and makes antibodies against the bits of virus, including the spike protein everyone talks about. Those antibodies are superior to the ones from the jabs because the whole virus, albeit broken up, was involved in their formation. (Incidentally, conventional vaccines, like the polio vaccine use dead virus bits to do the same thing, while the new jabs just use the spike proteins, and not the whole virus.)
That was unexpected by the folks who unveiled this pandemic in the US, by the researchers, so it had to be shut up.
When that didn't work, cancel culture went into hyperdrive and people got posts, then themselves banned from Facebook and other social media for contending that the drugs were not only not deadly to the vast majority of people in ordinary clinical doses, they were prescribed and FDA approved for anti-parasitic and anti-malarial use.  But the medical community crafted studies that purported to prove that these drugs were deadly, dangerous, and even ineffective, aided by leaving out the substance the drugs were supposed to get into the lung cells to stop the virus.
It's like saying "Fords are bad" and proving it by taking the tires off and leaving the gas tank dry and saying they won't run.
I'm not trying to baffle you with bullshit, nor bedazzle you with brilliance, just trying to break this down so most anyone can understand it. That's important, not just to me, but to the whole country, because what is being done by the CDC and the NIAID isn't really working so very well. I don't remember hearing of anyone who got the polio vaccine who got polio. I don't know of any of us who got the Smallpox vaccine getting smallpox, or Diphtheria, or whooping cough, and standard vaccines for Parvo and Rabies have saved countless pets.
So why isn't the COVID vaccine working (any of them) better?
Why are we being told the immunity acquired from defeating the disease is no good?
Why are we being lied to about drugs that have been prescribed for, in some cases, over half a century?
Aside from trying to sell everyone on a vaccine that is "so good" they are threatening people's jobs over not getting it in an effort to coerce people to get it, there is a huge amount of control people will tolerate when they think they are going to be one of the 1-3 people in a thousand who get the disease and die from it (depending on their age group).
FEAR. That's the most dangerous epidemic of all.
This stuff is no more natural than nerve gas, just more deniable (and survivable, for most folks).
As for deferring to The Creator, He has given us the means to fight this abomination. Fear isn't a part of that regimen.
-------------------------------
Well I ain't no scientist, simply a Philosopher from my days at Trinity, Dublin whose interest is the creativity of ideas.
The Ancient Greeks, who birthed Science, later followed by the Scholastics, were the greatest idea Men ever created
by the Almighty.
Any and all of them would easily see this Covid fandango for what it is: another of Nature's periodic upheavals that
has morphed into an abusive political football for our DC jackasses. Nothing further! 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:20:08 am by Absalom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2021, 02:34:48 am »
@Absalom

TBR is where great minds of different disciplines come together.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2021, 03:03:16 am »
Sydney Powell, along with the State of Texas and 26 other states have yet to receive their day in court which is where evidence is actually presented @HikerGuy83

At the rate they are going, we'll already be through another presidential election cycle.

Best of luck.

Call me when the trials start.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2021, 03:06:19 am »

If that were the only thing that mattered, it might be worth arguing over.

It wasn't.

And so it isn't.

Trump screwed the pooch.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2021, 03:08:40 am »
Since I don't want the gummint to kiss every owie I get, I was not personally "let down" by Trump's response to the plague.  I leave that to the handwringers looking for something, anything to "blame" for November.  I prefer fact-based criticism, not "what could have been."  It's not knowable how many, if any votes were lost because of Trump's response to COVID or to Only Black Lives Matter riots.

At the moment, I am concerned about the election fraud, and that's not because I want the election reversed but rather because I'm pissed my own vote was diluted by Rats and RINOs.

What fraud.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2021, 03:12:34 am »
Why would he be disappointed? The Maricopa County results alone show votes which should never have been counted which numbered multiples of the alleged margin of victory for Biden  for the entire State--in just one county.

No way those results should have been certified. The results of the election as reported were bogus.

Yes, I keep hearing that.

But somehow, Joe Biden keeps showing up at presidential press conferences, Kamala Harris continues to jerk off half the country as a wanna be leader, we somehow lost the frigging senate, and our debt is soaring.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2021, 03:14:04 am »
I stand by my very first comment; "Wow".  Definitely nothing more further to discuss here.

I am also very glad that Trump support is 75,000,000 strong and we have people who recognize that the only chance that we have to save our Republic is from the ground up. 

Also conservative governors are becoming bolder and wiser.

Whether or not this will all equate to any significant change in the future is obviously unknown. I'm praying that the Lord Jesus Christ stops the evil that tends to be prevailing on this country. We need a miracle.

Got it.

People don't suck up to your POV....

Nothing more to discuss here.

No wonder we lost the senate too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2021, 03:20:51 am »
@HikerGuy83

Ridiculous comment.  Trump got not only 1, but 3 vaccines in what it would normally take 5 years.  Also do you realize this is the first pandemic in a 100 years?  What kind of playbook should he have ran from.  It was all new ground, and his really only serious stupid move was putting Faucxi in the role where he was.

I was on industry pandemic task forces when before retirement several years ago. Based on the threat of H1N5.  Our contingency plans were shared with Obama administration, as were from several other industries.  Why didn't those documents get to the Trump administration?  The previous adminstration sabotaged DJT on several fronts.

Instead, how about giving me an idea, of how Trump could have shown  better leadership in light of 24/7 attacks from the media, Big Tech, and an oppostion party whose only purpose in life was to unseat him.  I think you were brainwashed by MSM's 24/7 squawking of death counts.....all atrributable to Trump

Voted for Trump twice.

Do it again.

Don't like him as a person though.

He showed no empathy.

No real command of the subject.

He stayed with his usual hyperbolic crap and.....

It failed him.

Better examples. 

1. He could have come to those briefings showing a little humility.  There were people dying.
2. He could have worked to not fight with the press.  I get that people at the extremes don't get what it means to actually care about everyone.....and he did a good job of showing he didn't.
3. His Easter opening comments were spot on.  The only problem, he made a statement....he didn't conduct a campaign like he and his moronic advisers should have.  They were constantly on the defensive.  For someone so confident, he really blew it.
4. I believe he missed a truly golden opportunity to reach out the moderate democrats by just making some concenssions, and, at least acknowlegding there were trade off in any approach. 
5. And on and on and on and on.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2021, 03:24:20 am »
-------------------------------
Well I ain't no scientist, simply a Philosopher from my days at Trinity, Dublin whose interest is the creativity of ideas.
The Ancient Greeks, who birthed Science, later followed by the Scholastics, were the greatest idea Men ever created
by the Almighty.
Any and all of them would easily see this Covid fandango for what it is: another of Natures periodic upheavals that has morphed into an abusive political football for our DC jackasses. Nothing further! 

Very informative.

Thank you.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2021, 03:26:21 am »
Trump could have handled COVID better

Yet another Democrat talking point that is now being posted here.  And just as on CNN, MSNBC, etc., it is a claim that remains unsubstantiated.

I ask again, @HikerGuy83 .  What could President Trump have done to handle Covid better?

Don't need democratic talking points to show me when the guy i voted for in 2016 was doing a truly piss-poor job in terms of leading this country.

You can keep up with you Saul Alinsky crap....does not matter to me.

I have very few conservative friends who don't agree with me on that point.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:27:24 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2021, 03:48:28 am »
@Absalom
TBR is where great minds of different disciplines come together.
------------------------
Cyber,
Thank you for the encouragement which I hope I can live up to.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2021, 03:49:11 am »
But somehow, Joe Biden keeps showing up at presidential press conferences, Kamala Harris continues to jerk off half the country as a wanna be leader, we somehow lost the frigging senate, and our debt is soaring.

@HikerGuy83

What does any of that have to do with the FACT that there were several times more illegal votes in Arizona than the number separating the two candidates?  So I ask a third time.  Should your definition of a 'fair election' include illegal votes?  Or let me put it another way.  Let's say two weeks after the election, Greenlee County discovered another 30,000 blank ballots that they determined were Trump votes, pushing his total in the county from 2,400 to 32,400,  giving Trump a 19,000 vote margin of victory.  Would you tell us that Trump won fair and square with those extra 30,000 blank ballots being tallied for Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2021, 03:52:07 am »
I have very few conservative friends who don't agree with me on that point.

I have many Conservative friends who were not happy at all with a lot of things that Trump did.  But not one of them believes that illegal ballots should be included in election totals.  Not one.  That's a marked contrast with what you have posted here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2021, 04:11:04 am »

Better examples. 

1. He could have come to those briefings showing a little humility.  There were people dying.
2. He could have worked to not fight with the press.  I get that people at the extremes don't get what it means to actually care about everyone.....and he did a good job of showing he didn't.
3. His Easter opening comments were spot on.  The only problem, he made a statement....he didn't conduct a campaign like he and his moronic advisers should have.  They were constantly on the defensive.  For someone so confident, he really blew it.
4. I believe he missed a truly golden opportunity to reach out the moderate democrats by just making some concenssions, and, at least acknowlegding there were trade off in any approach. 
5. And on and on and on and on.

@HikerGuy83

To each point

1. I've screamed and yelled that Trump was a narcissist since the beginning, even before he was POTUS  But in the grand scheme of things, this really is an issue of style over substance.  You do realize that the press are experts in camera angles, editing, lighting, etc. to put someone in the very worst light.  I took corporate classes in Media Relations, and learned how the media can manipulate that process to make even Mother Teresa look like Hitler,.....if he press can control all technical aspects of the process.  With the presss hatred of Trump, you know they managed that event every time putting Trump at an disadvantage.  And to your issue of dying, and what you might percieve as a lack of empathy.  Managment 101 dictates that in times of war or other catastrophic crisis, a leadership style of strength and resolve is always the preference. You might have wanted a sobbing John Boehner type up there.....  But I'd prefer a George Patton when working through the first pandemic to hit this country in a 100 years.

2. There was never ever ever ever a scenario where the media was going to like or cooperate with Trump.  I am going to tell you a secret....  The MSM has been a dire enemy of right of wing presidents, and lawmakers for decades.  I actually admire Trump as finally being the first Republican to fight back.   The MSM are vile putrid creatures, who instead of being an objective peveryor of news, have become basically the American Pravda.  Why ever trust them?

3. I'll grant this one, but basically aligned with my earlier comment.  Trump's epidemiological response team  was inept, and devoid of any common sense  as far as strategic  Faucci and Birx could have done a better job throwing darts at a decison board.  But in Trump's (again) defense, we haven't had a pandemic in a 100 years.  And the dynamics of our modern society are nothing like 1918 either.  Also realize the same sleazy MSM were starting their stories every night with a morbid death count, while desperately trying to tie every death to Trump's responsibility.  200K have died from COVID on Biden's watch.  See any of he same press toward him as a killer of people?

4. Now that's funny. You realize that any cooperation by any percieved moderate Dem's would be bitch slapped by Pelosi or Schumer.
Here's a stat that might interest you.

DJT 1st impeachment democratic vote tally House 229-2 and 228-3
       1st conviction  democratic vote tall Senate 47-0 and 47-0

DJT 2nd impeachment democratic vote tally House 220-0
       2nd conviction democratic vote tally Senate- 50-0

Any cooperation with the democrats was pointless, and any attempt just would have slowed down his agenda.

5.  On and on?  How about elaborating?  Even brief bullet points would do, because expected a better case to be presented.  Honestly, 90% of your argument and gripes are around how the media has controled the narrative of how he is viewed, and his leadership style.  Is he boorish, belligerent, and narcissistic?  Sure, but contrast what he was and what was done versus what we have now.  I'll take a mean Trump a million times out of a million versus the  dementia stricken idiot we have now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2021, 04:40:22 am »
@HikerGuy83

Honestly, 90% of your argument and gripes are around how the media has controlled the narrative of how he is viewed, and his leadership style.  Is he boorish, belligerent, and narcissistic?  Sure, but contrast what he was and what was done versus what we have now.

And none of that has a thing to do with the fairness of including tens of thousands of illegal votes in the Arizona election total.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2021, 04:40:33 am »
One of the biggest Trump failures regarding Covid was keeping the executive branch within constitutional limits. He alone had the authority to do so.

A perfect example is the CDC's eviction moratorium.

He should have explained that constitutionally the states hold the primary authority in how to respond to Covid. That the federal government could help secure resources as needed but was constitutionally restricted from one size fits all mandates.

Instead he deferred to the "experts" missing the larger picture. There were other considerations beyond "science" that required leadership. Science itself is devoid of morality and liberty.