State Chapters > Arizona

Trump: Results of Election Audit “Will be Very Interesting”

(1/38) > >>

Elderberry:
The Post & Email 4/29/2021

"I KNOW WHY, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE!"

On Wednesday evening, 45th President of the United States Donald Trump said on Gab.com that the judge overseeing a lawsuit brought by Arizona Democrats against Republican state senate members conducting an audit in Maricopa County of the November 3, 2020 election handed the Republicans a “BIG victory.”

According to Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Friday, Trump was being kept up-to-date on the audit’s progress, which began that day amidst a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Arizona Democratic Party claiming the audit’s methods to be too secretive and non-protective of voters’ privacy.

“BIG victory today in Arizona,” Trump tweeted Wednesday. “A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see!”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/04/29/trump-results-of-election-audit-will-be-very-interesting/

HikerGuy83:
What does the GOP not believe about previous audits ?

HikerGuy83:
I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

libertybele:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on May 01, 2021, 07:32:31 pm ---I voted for Donald Trump twice and I'd do it again if the chance came up.

But I am one of the people who believes he helped lose this election by being so inflexible in his response to COVID. 

I am getting a little tired of this continuation.

What happened to Sydney Powell and all this overwhelming evidence ?

--- End quote ---

I declare b.s.

#1 COVID was inflicted upon us by Fauci and cronies.  I do not believe it is a coincidence that everyone running on the DEM ticket stepped down and miraculously Biden became the  nominee.  Even Buttgig had more delegates then he did.  The DEMS had to do something in order to take down Trump.  He was getting to close to uncovering and putting on full display the corruption of the past administration; Burisma for starters.   

# 2 The election was stolen.

#3  The SCOTUS FAILED this country and looked the other way and allowed the steal.

#4  Pence, Pelosi, and others were fully aware of and helped to orchestrate the attack on the capital ; of course Trump and his supporters were blamed.

Here we sit and unless the 75 million who voted for Trump find a way to restore election integrity OR unseat the corrupt in power, things will NEVER change.

Freedom.  It is OURS for the taking.  ---- Dr. Ron Paul

HikerGuy83:
What does the GOP not believe about previous audits ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version