Author Topic: Biden: American People Aren’t Racist, But ‘After 400 Years,’ Black People ‘So Far Behind the Eight B  (Read 1725 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: American People Aren’t Racist, But ‘After 400 Years,’ Black People ‘So Far Behind the Eight Ball’ in Education, Health, and Opportunity

Ian Hanchett 29 Apr 2021

During a portion of an interview with NBC aired on Thursday’s broadcast of “NBC Nightly News,” President Joe Biden responded to Sen. Tim Scott’s (R-SC) speech on Wednesday and stated that while he doesn’t think the American people are racist, “after 400 years, African Americans have been left in a position where they are so far behind the eight ball in terms of education and health, in terms of opportunity.”

Host Craig Melvin asked, “He said among other things, America isn’t racist. Is it?”

Biden responded, “No, I don’t think the American people are racist. But I think after 400 years, African Americans have been left in a position where they are so far behind the eight ball in terms of education and health, in terms of opportunity.”

He also stated, “I think the overhang from all of the Jim Crow and before that slavery has had a cost and we have to deal with it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/29/biden-american-people-arent-racist-but-after-400-years-black-people-so-far-behind-the-eight-ball-in-education-health-and-opportunity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Let's ask Clarence Thomas about that!

Offline dfwgator

Offline roamer_1

Foolishness. the only place Blacks are 'so far behind the eight ball' is in sh*thole liberal ghettos.

Online libertybele

One reply they forgot to censor or the reply was meant to enrage both races.

People need to wake up!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Or it could possible by the byproduct of a defunct two parent family raising kids with some morals and the effect of the government replacing the father figure? /not sarcasm
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It's just heart breaking to see the black Americans suffering.....
the suffering of millionaire black baseball players suffering from racism,
the suffering of millionaire black basketball players suffering from racism
the suffering of millionaire black football players suffering from racism
the suffering of millionaire black  lawyers suffering from racism
the suffering of millionaire black businessmen suffering from racism
the suffering of millionaire black musicians suffering from racism
the suffering of millionaire black singers suffering from racism

Anybody got a tin cup to help alleviate some of this massive suffering going on?

Psst, democrats have been working the black suffering/racism issue ever since they stopped lynching blacks.  Now they treat whites like they did blacks, and could certainly turn that game around at any time.  democrats sure know how to hustle fools, don't they ?  Even to endangering the survival of the nation, as can easily be seen NOW.

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Biden is right.

The American people aren't racist.

The Democrats all are.

ALL of them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Biden responded, “No, I don’t think the American people are racist. But I think after 400 years, African Americans have been left in a position where they are so far behind the eight ball in terms of education and health, in terms of opportunity.”

Okay.

Which political party has been ruining...er "running" the education system for the (b)lacks these last 60 years?

Democrats.

Who bears the most responsibility for the health care of the (b)lacks in America?

The black people.  It's their bodies, so it's their choices.  They choose to smoke more than anyone else, now.  They choose to drink more.  They choose to do more recreational drugs.  They choose to shoot each other more.   They choose to live on a cheap high-carb thunder-thighs diet.  What do white people have to do with any of that?

Nothing.  Maybe the (b)lacks are being poorly educated about personal health and lifestyle issues? 

Who's responsible for educating them again?  Oh, yeah, the Democrats.

And in terms of opportunity, who's in charge of the Office Of Opportunity Handouts?

Oh.  There is no one handing out opportunity.  People have to make their opportunities happen.    My opportunities happened because I enlisted in the Navy and got educated.

Who's in charge of educating dem (b)lack people again?  Oh, that's right, the Democrats.

Do the (b)lacks EVER wonder why their schools SUCK?  No.   When they do ask, they're told by (frequently (b)lack) city councils that it's White Oppression, so go back and pick that cotton.  And that's what they do.   For generation after generation after generation, the (b)lacks have happily allowed themselves to be exploited by the same political party the held their ancestors in literal iron chains.  And they still do.

If they're not less intelligent than other people, why do they go along with this?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Or it could possible by the byproduct of a defunct two parent family raising kids with some morals and the effect of the government replacing the father figure? /not sarcasm
White people are not that far behind in that department.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I can somewhat agree that as a group blacks are behind in certain areas here in America.

What I vehemently disagree with are the actions to improve.

#1, There is no systemic racism in America, so stop the crap about that.

There is open opportunity for everyone to enjoy improvements to their lives without bringing others down by taking their money and forcing them to submit, which is the Dems's way to 'help'.

There can NEVER be equal results, just equal opportunity.

I was not born in a millionaire home to enjoy the perks that LeBron or Barak have.

No one ever talks about taking him down.

The chief item I would recommend is to stop the hyphens and tell Americans they are Americans first, and stop separating them into groups.

That is what has been achieved during the past few decades before Barak and the Dems have forced racial issues to divide us once more.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

It's so disappointing that Barack "The Magic Negro" Obama didn't solve that problem during the eight years Joe was his faithful and obedient VP.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

I can somewhat agree that as a group blacks are behind in certain areas here in America.

Same could be said for whites in Appalachia.

Online mountaineer

Absolutely true.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

Boston, New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco ... bastions of Limosouine liberalism, yet there remains substantial inequity.  Democratic Party takes black voters for granted and only give lip service and window dressing to issues of inequity.  Perfect opportunity for GOP to pillage votes in Dems' own backyards.

Need programs of fiscal and outcome accountability and education equity to challenge the largesse of the Democratic government bureaucrats.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Absalom

The Negro Racial Group is at the bottom of the cultural/societal ladder for
a plain and simple reason; the choices they made and refused to abandon.
From creation they embraced tribalism, never wavering, and their backwardness is
mute testament to the disastrous impact of this choice on their development in history.
By choosing tribalism the Negro choose the Group over the Individual and the
results have been beyond self-evident.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 04:04:31 am by Absalom »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats swore to us before the Presidential election that if we voted for Obama, it would prove that America wasn't racist.  Americans not only did that but voted Obama in TWICE.  Now to suckers and fools, did they quit calling Americans racist, as they promised? ? ? Trying to educate fools out of being fools is one of the hardest tasks ever done, they love dying for their cause.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:17:48 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay.

Which political party has been ruining...er "running" the education system for the (b)lacks these last 60 years?

Democrats.

Who bears the most responsibility for the health care of the (b)lacks in America?

The black people.  It's their bodies, so it's their choices.  They choose to smoke more than anyone else, now.  They choose to drink more.  They choose to do more recreational drugs.  They choose to shoot each other more.   They choose to live on a cheap high-carb thunder-thighs diet.  What do white people have to do with any of that?

Nothing.  Maybe the (b)lacks are being poorly educated about personal health and lifestyle issues? 

Who's responsible for educating them again?  Oh, yeah, the Democrats.

And in terms of opportunity, who's in charge of the Office Of Opportunity Handouts?

Oh.  There is no one handing out opportunity.  People have to make their opportunities happen.    My opportunities happened because I enlisted in the Navy and got educated.

Who's in charge of educating dem (b)lack people again?  Oh, that's right, the Democrats.

Do the (b)lacks EVER wonder why their schools SUCK?  No.   When they do ask, they're told by (frequently (b)lack) city councils that it's White Oppression, so go back and pick that cotton.  And that's what they do.   For generation after generation after generation, the (b)lacks have happily allowed themselves to be exploited by the same political party the held their ancestors in literal iron chains.  And they still do.

If they're not less intelligent than other people, why do they go along with this?
Bottom line: It is far easier to blame someone else for the woes of your culture than to accept responsibility and do something to fix it. Note the most oppressed are Democrats, vote Democrat, and look for the panacea to be handed to them. Until the plantation mentality is broken, those who subscribe to it will  never be free.

Nothing anyone else does will make people better students or more successful, so blaming others is not the answer...but that is far easier to see from the outside looking in, than the inside looking out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Let's ask Clarence Thomas about that!

Ben Carson

Thomas Sowell

Walter E. Williams ... and multitudes more.

Also, could someone let LIEden know that slavery ended over 150 years ago, Jim Crow ended 60 or 70 years ago, and many states never had Jim Crow laws or segregation (e.g., the small town CA schools my parents entered a century ago were not and had never been segregated).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Biden’s internal polling must account for his sudden change of tune.

It wasnt that long ago he was saying ‘America has never lived up to its promise’.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 04:54:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

I remember some decades ago watching some documentary about the problems of people in Appalachia. One of the persons interviewed bewailed the lack of jobs/industry in the region as an explanation for the poverty.
I thought to myself, so why don't you pull up stakes and move to an area where there are jobs?
I understand the desire of many people to not want to leave the place where they grew up and love.
But the history of mankind is moving from areas of low or no opportunity to places where there are jobs and opportunity.
That process has been going on for many thousands of years.
Bottom line: you make your choices in life, and you are responsible for how your life turns out.

Offline goatprairie

Bottom line: It is far easier to blame someone else for the woes of your culture than to accept responsibility and do something to fix it. Note the most oppressed are Democrats, vote Democrat, and look for the panacea to be handed to them. Until the plantation mentality is broken, those who subscribe to it will  never be free.

Nothing anyone else does will make people better students or more successful, so blaming others is not the answer...but that is far easier to see from the outside looking in, than the inside looking out.
Absolutely. Liberals simply cannot accept or choose to ignore the fact that people make their choices in life, and 99% of the people are responsible for where they are in life. That goes for whites, blacks, whomever.

Online The_Reader_David

Absolutely. Liberals simply cannot accept or choose to ignore the fact that people make their choices in life, and 99% of the people are responsible for where they are in life. That goes for whites, blacks, whomever.

You are right that the vast majority of people are responsible for where they are in life, but I think you underestimate the number who have been dealt such a horrible start in life that blaming them for their state is unfair. 

Unfortunately, the world visits the sins of the parents on their children:  meth babies, crack babies, children born with fetal alcohol syndrome, children abused as children who adopt the treatment they received as the norm of human behavior, children raise even by non-abusive parents who do not manage to model virtues then mis-educated by state schools that by design do not inculcate virtue, children given no sense of love or belonging until they encounter a gang which they promptly join,... Add to them the mentally retarded, severely autistic, and everyone else with biologically based debilitating mental or physical conditions, and I'm afraid they make up a bit more then 1% of the population.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Absalom

You are right that the vast majority of people are responsible for where they are in life, but I think you underestimate the number who have been dealt such a horrible start in life that blaming them for their state is unfair. 
Unfortunately, the world visits the sins of the parents on their children:  meth babies, crack babies, children born with fetal alcohol syndrome, children abused as children who adopt the treatment they received as the norm of human behavior, children raise even by non-abusive parents who do not manage to model virtues then mis-educated by state schools that by design do not inculcate virtue, children given no sense of love or belonging until they encounter a gang which they promptly join,... Add to them the mentally retarded, severely autistic, and everyone else with biologically based debilitating mental or physical conditions, and I'm afraid they make up a bit more then 1% of the population.
---------------------------------
Hmm......the core premise of the Natural Law is that the Family Unit of Father, Mother
and Children has been the foundation for all cultures/societies since Eden. As such,
it is the obligation/responsibility of Man to adhere to this Principle by behaving in a
manner that protects the Family Unit.
Sanctimonious sob stories are zero defense for failure to do so.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 07:38:09 pm by Absalom »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Black "culture" has been devolving since the late 60s/early 70s.

It's true that there is a "talented 10" (percent) or so of blacks who are far enough up the Bell Curve to perceive that it's in their interests to "live within" the white (what was once called "mainstream") culture somewhat, or at least not to fight it. They do well enough to quite well indeed.

But there remains the 75-80% or so (or perhaps even higher now) of blacks who are born in "non-family" environments -- by "non-family" I mean without any traditional family structure for multiple generations now. To them, there is no concept of "a traditional family" and it's probably not coming back. At the same time, education is ridiculed (that's for the white people), and thug behavior is exemplified as stylish and desirable.

And the black thug culture continues to worsen. All one has to do is read the news about the randomness and brutality of black attacks against whites (and Asians) to see where that's going.

I said this before, I'll say it again (you can throw all the rocks you wish):
Many (if not most) blacks were doing better under Jim Crow than they are today.
By that, I mean:
- Relatively stable families with two parents at home
- Relatively low out-of-wedlock births (black rates for this were always higher than white rates)
- Lower usage of drugs (probably MUCH lower)
- Less chance of criminal behavior
- Basic education that was probably better than most inner-city black kids get today

So long as the black thug culture goes the way it's goin', these benchmarks of stability are never coming back for them.