Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Trump supporter shares what he uncovered after infiltrating anti-fascist group in Sonoma  (Read 317 times)

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Trump supporter shares what he uncovered after infiltrating anti-fascist group in Sonoma Co.
By Dan Noyes
Thursday, April 29, 2021 12:32PM
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- Shocking comments were made during an online meeting of far-left activists in Sonoma County, discussing a possible protest for this Saturday.

Group leader: "It's May Day, baby, like come out and take, take somethin' over with us, I don't, I don't (bleep)-ing know."
Member: "Let's kill people. (laughs)"
Group Leader: "Let's kill some cops."
Member: "Yeah."

The ABC7 I-Team has been investigating the group's possible connection to recent acts of vandalism, including an incident at the former home of a Derek Chauvin defense witness one week ago.

The Trump supporter tells the I-Team he infiltrated a group of activists in Sonoma County who call themselves anti-fascist, and he gave us what he says is their "target list" and recordings of their planning sessions.

Former Santa Rosa Police Officer Barry Brodd testified as a use of force expert in the George Floyd trial, defending the actions of Derek Chauvin. Brodd testified on April 13, "I felt that Derek Chauvin was justified."

Four days later, masked figures in black threw a severed pig head and pig blood at the house where Brodd used to live in West Santa Rosa.  ...

The infiltrator tells the I-Team he copied what the group calls its "target list," people they want to "dox" - to publish their private information, their addresses and phone numbers, to surveil them for possible vandalism. After his testimony, they placed Brodd at the top of the list and within an hour of the attack on his former house, Marb is back on Wickr at 3:48 a.m. telling the group, "Hey y 'all, late notice, but some comrades took action at a house owned by Barry Brodd and if someone could swing by in the morning and get pictures, our comrades would be very grateful!" ...
Full story at ABC7 News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

And that is how brownshirts behave. They are the very thing the demand they are not.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 04:32:50 am by DB »

Offline skeeter

Hope the infiltrator has a lawyer & is ready for a visit from the FBI.