Author Topic: Vogue Suggests Having a Child Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vogue Suggests Having a Child Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’

Joshua Klein 29 Apr 2021

Having a child in this day and age may be a form of “environmental vandalism,” Vogue magazine UK suggests in a Monday article, with the author detailing her own struggles with having children who she “hopes” won’t destroy “future humanity.”

The piece, penned by author and journalist Nell Frizzell and titled “Is Having A Baby In 2021 Pure Environmental Vandalism?” begins by asking, “Is having a child an act of environmental vandalism or an investment in the future?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/29/vogue-suggests-having-child-pure-environmental-vandalism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Vogue Suggests Having a Child Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 09:40:36 pm »
So it would be like sand-blasting and painting over graffiti in the city if society decided to perform extended late-term abortions on Vogue editors?

Just asking for a friend.   I mean, if new human lives are condemning the planet to certain death, we should ask those editors if removing some of the existing useless overburden would grant the globe a reprieve.   Anything more useless than a magazine devoted to discussions of ephemeral cultural fads?   
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 09:42:37 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 09:41:45 pm »
When did mental illness become so mainstream?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2021, 09:43:46 pm »
When did mental illness become so mainstream?

Stalin started encouraging it as a form of subversion in capitalist countries.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 09:44:24 pm »
This is GREAT news!
Anybody who has anything at all to do with Vogue should never procreate.
I never agree with them about anything, but they got this right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 09:10:39 am »
I would suggest that anyone WOKE that believes having children is harmful to the environment, that they do us all a favor and dispatch their sorry liberal *ss to hell!