Author Topic: 2 North Carolina deputies killed, 3 others found dead after 13-hour standoff  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 North Carolina deputies killed, 3 others found dead after 13-hour standoff
Watauga County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Chris Ward and K-9 Deputy Logan Fox both died
By Michael Ruiz, Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Two deputies in North Carolina have died from their injuries suffered during a more than 13-hour-long standoff at a home near Boone, Watauga County Sheriff Len Hagaman confirmed Thursday morning.

Three civilians -- including the suspected shooter -- also died, bringing the death toll to five people.

K-9 Deputy Logan Fox died at the scene, Watauga County Sheriff’s Office also confirmed in a statement to Fox News on Thursday. Sgt. Chris Ward died after being flown to Johnson City Medical Center for treatment.

Hagaman said that another law enforcement member, a Boone Police officer who participated in an initial rescue attempt, was shot in the head -- but his protective helmet saved him from injury.

"Our hearts are broken for our law enforcement partners at the Watauga County Sheriff's Office. There are no words to explain the sorrow the #FBI family feels for you," the FBI Charlotte Field Office said in a statement Thursday morning. "We continue to be thankful for the men and women who put themselves in harm's way to protect our communities."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-deputies-shot-watauga-county-standoff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that sucks! Prayers for the officer and his family, and the second non human officer too.

Offline PeteS in CA

The sheriff’s office declined to identify the civilians by name at this time. The individual suspected of killing the two officers is also suspected of killing two civilians in the residence, according to the agency.

The deceased civilians are a stepfather, mother and her son, WSOC-TV reported. It's unclear who was the suspected shooter.

What began as a welfare check devolved into violence at 9:44 a.m. Wednesday when Watauga County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at a home in the 500 block of Hardaman Circle in Boone, located about 116 miles northwest of Charlotte. The homeowner's employer had called to report that the homeowner had not reported to work that morning and was not answering the phone.

IIRC, the Land of LA and NYC plan to send social workers to situations like this.  :thud:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

IIRC, the Land of LA and NYC plan to send social workers to situations like this.  :thud:
Already happening.

My daughter is a social worker in Washington state.

She quit CPS several years ago when that state forced social workers into domestic disputes as first responders, prior to the police arriving.

She felt unsafe in such a ridiculous situation as she was certain she would be injured or killed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Already happening.

She quit CPS several years ago when that state forced social workers into domestic disputes as first responders, prior to the police arriving.

She felt unsafe in such a ridiculous situation as she was certain she would be injured or killed.

It's disgusting that ideologues who will never experience the consequences of their idiocy impose such a choice on good people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

Already happening.

Head lib in charge to social worker: "hey, we just got a report of a man standing in his front yard shooting at people and cars that go by his house. You go out there unarmed, and try to talk some sense into him."
Social worker: "stick this job up your kiester as hard as you can. I quit."

Offline LMAO

For God’s sake is there anything the left doesn’t destroy?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy