Author Topic: ‘Worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War!’ Can Biden really be this dumb?  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 29, 2021
‘Worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War!’ Can Biden really be this dumb?
By Patricia McCarthy

Whoa!  Joe Biden thinks that that relatively mild, wholly unarmed breach of the Capitol was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War!”  How historically ignorant are his speechwriters?  They seem to have forgotten about the assassination of Lincoln, WWI, Pearl Harbor and WWII, the Kennedy assassination, 9/11!  Did they really think that line would resonate with anyone with a modicum of historical knowledge? 

While the entire speech was banal, this was the most egregious spoken line.  That an American president would utter such an unspeakable lie is the measure of this man.  He is a fool.  Surely, he knows better but he and his handlers believe that most Americans are so dumb, so uninformed, they will accept such a lie as true.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/worst_attack_on_our_democracy_since_the_civil_war_can_biden_really_be_this_dumb.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Buffalo Medicine Man is just like Jefferson Davis.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can Biden really be this dumb?

Yes!  Next question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If there was any honesty from Joe at all, he would have admitted the 2020 election fraud and coverup was the single biggest attack on Democracy.

But then, Joe has never been an honest politician.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

I can't even give Biden credit for being cunning. Obama was cunning, Biden is simply incapable of deliberate deception. He's simply an open dolt with immense authority to do wrong.

Offline dfwgator

Bitch, please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iL42L0HewY

And oh, by the way, Jimmy Carter pardoned the ringleader in 1979.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 02:42:10 pm by dfwgator »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Absolutely!  Dumb as a box of rocks, and those that voted for him, worse yet.