Author Topic: The media’s fawning over Joe Biden’s first 100 days is shameful: By Miranda Devine  (Read 91 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The media’s fawning over Joe Biden’s first 100 days is shameful: Devine

By Miranda Devine

April 28, 2021 | 10:04pm | Updated

The spin that the Biden-friendly media have put on his first 100 days in office is embarrassing.

The president has polarized the country further even than Donald Trump, polls show.

Mr. Unity has ratcheted up racial tension, opened the floodgates to illegal migration, spent trillions of dollars we don’t have on things we don’t need and is about to launch job-killing new taxes to pretend to pay for it.

His performance Catholicism while enthusiastically advocating abortion is even giving ulcers to the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.

All he had to do was roll out the vaccine he was gifted, and he even managed to botch the messaging on that.

But don’t expect anything but fawning praise from Biden’s media boosters.

The worst thing they can find to say is that he’s “boring,” and even then, they ­admire the quality as a ruse to stop Republicans from attacking him.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/28/the-medias-fawning-over-joe-bidens-is-shameful-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What fascinates me is how conservatives are surprised. When he was elected I knew this was gonna happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy