Author Topic: Tim Scott declares America 'not a racist country,' and leftists step up to the plate to prove him wr  (Read 619 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 29, 2021
Tim Scott declares America 'not a racist country,' and leftists step up to the plate to prove him wrong, hurling racist epithets
By Monica Showalter

Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina made an eloquent, uplifting speech on behalf of Republicans, in response to Joe Biden's quasi state of the union address.

He spoke of racial grievances, real ones, including a recent instance when the Washington Post's bigfoot fact-checker Glenn Kessler attempted to debunk Scott's impoverished background in the Jim Crow South as somehow 'privileged,' with revolting claims that Scott "had it easy," which was beyond horsehockey. Scott left egg all over Kessler's face.

Scott spoke kindly of single mothers, such as his own. He spoke of his own failures and successes, and he blasted Biden for his divisive diktats in his first 100 days, pointing out the many occasions when Republicans cooperated with Democrats and their big spending plans. He defended Georgia's vote integrity law and focused on re-opening schools, putting the blame where it belonged, on greedy teachers' unions. He radiated honesty and sincerity, which stood in stark contrast to fraudy, mendacious Joe who came off like the banjo player in 'Deliverance' as he spoke.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/tim_scott_declares_america_not_a_racist_country_and_leftists_step_up_to_the_plate_to_show_their_own_racism_hurling_racist_epithets.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Yawn.

Same old GOPe trick of trying to say, "See, we're not racists".  That's what got us Michael Steele.

Offline skeeter

Yawn.

Same old GOPe trick of trying to say, "See, we're not racists".  That's what got us Michael Steele.
But playing defense has always worked so well.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Tim Scott Receives Racist Attacks During Republicans’ Response To Biden Address. Twitter Makes It Trend
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/29/tim-scott-joe-biden-joint-address-response-uncle-tom/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy, Graham Push Tim Scott for President After His Rebuttal to Biden
https://conservativebrief.com/mccarthy-graham-39442/
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

McCarthy, Graham Push Tim Scott for President After His Rebuttal to Biden
https://conservativebrief.com/mccarthy-graham-39442/

And there you have it.  The GOPe Empire Has Struck Back.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
America is not a racist country.

Americans are not a racist people.

Democrats are not Americans, and Democrat cities aren't real American cities.   And where does all the racism exist and the racists?  In the Rodent cities of America.

So the Americans should stop feeding the Rodents in the cities, in the most literal fashion possible.   Stop shipping food to the cities.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online LMAO

From the article…

“pointing out the many occasions when Republicans cooperated with Democrats and their big spending plans”

I’m not sure I would brag about that.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

America is not a racist country.

Americans are not a racist people.

Democrats are not Americans, and Democrat cities aren't real American cities.   And where does all the racism exist and the racists?  In the Rodent cities of America.

So the Americans should stop feeding the Rodents in the cities, in the most literal fashion possible.   Stop shipping food to the cities.
Of course there are racists in the U.S., but the conclusion that because there are a certain amount of racists in the U.S., the whole country is racist is absurd. That's like saying that because there are some weeds in your garden, all your vegetables and fruits are rotten.
How do libs explain the failure of blacks in virtually all black cities like Detroit and Baltimore where the schools and just about everything else are run by black people?
How does racism make a black kid fail in a school where all the teachers are black as well as the admin?
Libs are unwilling to admit that racism is less than one percent of the problems of average black people. Like all other demographics (white, black, brown, whatever) people make their own problems.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:01:16 am by goatprairie »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If we are so racist as a country, why are illegals who are all minorities coming here?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

Of course there are racists in the U.S., but the conclusion that because there are a certain amount of racists in the U.S., the whole country is racist is absurd. That's like saying that because there are some weeds in your garden, all your vegetables and fruits are rotten.
How do libs explain the failure of blacks in virtually all black cities like Detroit and Baltimore where the schools and just about everything else is run by black people?
How does racism make a black kid fail in a school where all the teachers are black as well as the admin?
Libs are unwilling to admit that racism is less than one percent of the problems of average black people. Like all other demographics (white, black, brown, whatever) people make their own problems.

This was a great post!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"...which stood in stark contrast to fraudy, mendacious Joe who came off like the banjo player in 'Deliverance' as he spoke."

This is an insult to Billy Redden, who played the kid in Deliverance...
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714681/bio

Billy recently:

Offline goatprairie

From the article:
"...which stood in stark contrast to fraudy, mendacious Joe who came off like the banjo player in 'Deliverance' as he spoke."

This is an insult to Billy Redden, who played the kid in Deliverance...
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714681/bio

Billy recently:

Interesting aspect about Redden in Deliverance. He didn't actually play the banjo in the scene with Ronny Cox. A professional banjo player, Mike Addis, and trick photography made it seem like Redden, who couldn't play a banjo, was playing. The banjo music was actually dubbed in by Eric Weissberg.

Online libertybele

I think we are quite possibly looking at a 2024 GOP candidate (that is if the DEMS don't find a way to unseat him).

Maybe a DeSantis/Scott ticket ???

Yes, the emphasis still needs to be on ensuring the integrity of elections; otherwise candidates aren't going to matter.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I sat and listened to the speech.  I think he did an admirable job and made his point crystal clear - DEMS are racists and the GOP and Trump had made great strides in bridging racial tension.

I don't see the negativity.

Cruz: Minorities like Tim Scott who don't 'sit down and shut up and obey' 'enrage' the left

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cruz-tim-scott-response-biden-address-traitor
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 01:24:26 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

From the article…

“pointing out the many occasions when Republicans cooperated with Democrats and their big spending plans”

I’m not sure I would brag about that.

I think the point that he made was that they GOP wanted to spend needed $$ on infrastructure (for example) and the DEMS are spending it on b.s. 

He may have come across perhaps too soft spoken, but in doing so, I think he was trying to show that radicalism and racist bias from the left.