Author Topic: Drunk Driving Suspect Tearfully Apologizes For Killing Officer In Fatal Crash  (Read 740 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
April 28, 2021 11:41 AM ET

The woman charged with fatally striking an NYPD officer Tuesday while allegedly driving drunk broke down in tears as she was led away from a Queens precinct.

“I’m sorry that I hit him and that he’s dead,” Jessica Beauvais, 32, said outside the 107th Precinct, according to video from News 12. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to.”

Beauvais told a group of reporters that she was “coming from the studio” before the fatal crash that left NYPD Highway Officer Anastasios Tsakos, 43, dead, according to the New York Daily News.

“I do a podcast,” she said, according to the report.

Beauvais posted a clip on her Facebook page prior to the incident of her podcast during which she she criticized the George Floyd trial, according to the New York Daily News.

A clip posted to Twitter and reported by Newsweek appears to show Beauvais, who appears to be wearing the same shirt she is seen wearing while being led out of the precinct, ending her rant by saying “f**k the police.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/28/jessica-beauvais-apologizes-fatal-hit-run-nypd-officer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The DA's office says they're sure her "anti-police rhetoric" had nothing to do with her killing that cop.

Now imagine the story being switched around a bit - a white right wing blogger goes on a drunken rant before running over a black guy walking his dog & fleeing the scene.

Its not even worth getting outraged anymore. I'm just sorry for Mr Tsakos and his family and hope this POS chokes on her own vomit.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 11:50:19 pm by skeeter »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A usual life sentence in Idaho is 25 years.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The broad did mean what she said.

About eff-da-po-leece.

Not her fake apology.  She's only upset she got caught so easily.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A usual life sentence in Idaho is 25 years.
Still longer than in Germany where parole can be requested......and granted after 15 years. Odd isn't it how more value seems to be placed on the life of a killer than a victim?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The DA's office says they're sure her "anti-police rhetoric" had nothing to do with her killing that cop.

Now imagine the story being switched around a bit - a white right wing blogger goes on a drunken rant before running over a black guy walking his dog & fleeing the scene.

Its not even worth getting outraged anymore. I'm just sorry for Mr Tsakos and his family and hope this POS chokes on her own vomit.

Every word of this...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

I want her publicly hung from the neck until dead, but since the libtards won't do that. It should be mandatory that she have a picture of him, his wife and children in her cell, as a daily reminder that she is a useless POS.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bitch had a BAC level of point 15. No DL. Hit and run.

She'll prolly get off with probation.  Blue Lives Don't Matter.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She frickin’ fled the scene. She’s not sorry she killed a LEO; she’s sorry she got caught.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 03:37:37 pm by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

Clearly, "I didn't mean to" signifies she didn't mean to have any consequences. She didn't just say f*** the police, she said she was willing  to kill a police officer.
... Beauvais stated, “This week we are going to talk about the ignorance that was the Derek Chauvin trial — or the ignorance that is essentially just is this f***ing justice system,” and played the song “F**k Tha Police,” by N.W.A.  She added, “Like NWA say about the police – if you’re going to kill me, at least I get to take someone with me. I’m one of those people. If I’m going to go, someone is coming.”  ...

“What happened to fighting?” she asked, according to the outlet. “I grew up on fighting. I like to fight. My hands and my feet and teeth. It does something for me — what does it do for you? F***ing people up never stopped being a thing. Shooting people is still wack. It means you can’t fight. It means you’re a cop.”

Beauvais signed off Facebook by saying, “F*** the police. F*** them.” ...
Rebel News

In other words, as far as she's concerned, mission accomplished. Except for that not getting caught thingy, of course.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Clearly, "I didn't mean to" signifies she didn't mean to have any consequences. She didn't just say f*** the police, she said she was willing  to kill a police officer. Rebel News

In other words, as far as she's concerned, mission accomplished. Except for that not getting caught thingy, of course.
Drunk or not this shows malice and fore thought. Anything less than a Murder charge is  :bsflag:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Drunk or not this shows malice and fore thought. Anything less than a Murder charge is  :bsflag:

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley