Author Topic: Joe Biden's Far-Left "Climate" Plan Seeks To Limit Americans To 4 Lbs Of Beef Per Year  (Read 1717 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not when I can go out back and knock one in the head...  And that's the way it is all across the broad west. So... City folks maybe. Not here.

Same with venison, elk. moose, and buffalo. How the hell they gonna track that?

@mountaineer I hope they don't find a way, but never under estimate the liberal left  commies.

Right now, more power to ya and I absolutely respect and admire your way of life.  :beer:     

---------------

Ooops ...   mean for you @roamer_1    Disclosure:  Docs have me on gabapentin for nerve pain -- my brain doesn't function the same for sure and I can't remember jack      9999hair out0000      Very frustrating.                                                                         
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:51:58 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

Why doesn't the DCP just declare war on the citizenry and we can all pick a side. Civil War is coming.

Offline roamer_1

@mountaineer I hope they don't find a way, but never under estimate the liberal left  commies.

Right now, more power to ya and I absolutely respect and admire your way of life.  :beer:                                                                                   

Throw the phone away, and get a truck from the 80's and they can't track nothing. Add thousands of square miles... millions to walk off into... Not likely they will ever control that.

One is enslaved by conveniences. If one is capable of living without them, then one is free of their ability to influence.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why doesn't the DCP just declare war on the citizenry and we can all pick a side. Civil War is coming.
It is here.  Some just don't realize it yet.

Look at the current situation:

Blacks and whites are being pitted against each other even though they have never been in such close financial and societal harmony as they have recently achieved.

The police are getting ostracized by the criminals with compliance by the current political leaders for no other reason than it sets us adversarial relationships between races, not because they are needed for enforcement.  The PC crowd would rather see criminals free to loot, rape and murder without police than to have them to enforce the law.

Cities are being pitted against rural areas in control of movement by raising gas prices, by accelerating rail plans that benefit only one side, by electric cars, etc.

It is also the feds against the states, at least those who believe the Constitution means what it says on the paper.  Feds are controlling everything, and only a few times are states providing significant pushback.  And forget the courts, they are absolutely useless, especially SC.

The fed govt has pitted itself against the rule of law by declaring it is the law, instead of what rules us, the Constitution.

The visual effect of separating the citizens from those who control the power cannot be more visible than the  continued wall of fenced separation currently sitting around the Capitol.

It is only a matter of when it hits you, not if.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:47:00 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

If they DECLARE the war, that would wake people up,
and we would start fighting back against the war that they are ALREADY WAGING.

Civil war is NOT coming.  Civil war is HERE!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If they DECLARE the war, that would wake people up,
and we would start fighting back against the war that they are ALREADY WAGING.

Civil war is NOT coming.  Civil war is HERE!
Right.

As it is, people are muddling about going "Is it time yet?"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Right.

As it is, people are muddling about going "Is it time yet?"

Right. Guy throws out a slice of cheese off his sandwich while driving down the street. Lands on some chick's car. She chased him down and forced him, at gunpoint, to remove the cheese.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley