Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg: U.S. Shouldn’t Be ‘Too Proud’ to Learn from Communist China on Infrastructure  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pete Buttigieg: U.S. Shouldn’t Be ‘Too Proud’ to Learn from Communist China on Infrastructure

Kyle Olson28 Apr 202135

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said in an interview Tuesday the United States should not be “too proud” to learn from countries the Biden administration claims outrank America in infrastructure quality.

Yahoo News reported:

As the Biden administration begins promoting its infrastructure plan to members of Congress and the American public, Buttigieg stressed that the U.S. should look to the example set by other countries.

“The U.S. shouldn’t be too proud to learn from other countries, especially now that we’re out of the top 10 [ranked countries for infrastructure],” he said. “I always want to see the U.S. No. 1.”

Buttigieg said the U.S. shouldn’t fall behind its competitors or its allies, pointing to Japan, Spain and China as countries with impressive high-speed train systems, which he said “can’t come soon enough” to the U.S.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/28/pete-buttigieg-u-s-shouldnt-proud-learn-communist-china-infrastructure/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Can we use slave labor instead of having to pay union prevailing wages?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Petey would have likely encouraged America not to be 'too proud' to have learned from Nazi Germany on how to build as well.  After all, German engineering is a marvel to behold.

But there is also something called the morality of it, Petey, something as a wife you know nothing about.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

That certainly would make things a lot less expensive  ...  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

That certainly would make things a lot less expensive  ...  :pondering:
Sure, but it’d be tough to get a slave to vote for you by offering him a larger bowl of gruel for dinner.

On the other hand China has no use for elections, so there’s that. And now that Pete’s party holds the reins neither do the rats.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 10:38:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm sure there's some "How not to Do It" lessons. Like Mao's "Great Leap Forward" that starved 10s of millions of Chinese to death. Like the "Cultural Revolution" that ruined hundreds of thousands of educated Chinese lives and shut down school for a decade or so.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Leave it to a homosexual failed politician to dream about fast trains.

Someone should inform DoT Secretary that the United States has airplanes and thus doesn't need fast choo-choos.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:41:54 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It is called Right To Work.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Buttboy is a certifiable idiot!!

I do not know, but I would assume China has a fraction of miles of road compared to the USA.