Author Topic: Kamala Harris Defends Handling of Immigration: Migrant Surges Are ‘Not Going to Be Solved Overnight’  (Read 993 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Defends Handling of Immigration: Migrant Surges Are ‘Not Going to Be Solved Overnight’

Pam Key 25 Apr 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the ongoing surge of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border was “not going to be solved overnight.”

Harris said, “I come at this issue from the perspective that most people don’t want to leave home. They don’t want to leave the grandparents. They don’t want to leave the place where they grew up, when, you know, where they speak the language, where they know the culture, the place that is home. Most people don’t want to leave home, and when they do, it’s usually for one of two reasons. They’re fleeing some harm, or they cannot stay and satisfy the basic necessities of life, such as feeding their children and having a roof over their head. That is a big part of what is going on. So I look at the issue of what’s going on in the Northern Triangle from that perspective. Then my take on it is that we’ve got to understanding that, we have to give people some sense of hope that if they stay that help is on the way.”

She continued, “The kind of work that has to happen is the diplomatic work that we have been engaged in, including my calls to the president of Mexico, the president of Guatemala, and we have a plan to actually have another meeting coming up soon.”

Anchor Dana Bash said, “Are you going to go there?”

Harris said, “Yes, we’re working on the plan to get there. We have to deal with COVID issues, but I can’t get there soon enough in terms of personally getting there.”

She added, “This is the work that we’re doing, but it’s not going to be solved overnight. It’s a complex issue. If this were easy, it would have been handled years ago.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/25/kamala-harris-defends-handling-of-immigration-migrant-surges-are-not-going-to-be-solved-overnight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is easy. Really simple. CLOSE the border.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Send in the National  Guard to assist border patrol. 

BUILD THE WALL.  DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!!  PUT A MANDATORY MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS! NO ASYLUM. NO AMNESTY. STOP ALL INCENTIVES. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Problem solved.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Willie Brown commented that it is the same old HUH now a VP.  Willie Brown said,  "I used her, she used me, but neither one cared.  We were getting our share." 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Willie Brown commented that it is the same old HUH now a VP.  Willie Brown said,  "I used her, she used me, but neither one cared.  We were getting our share."
Just tryin to get some front page quid pro hoe news.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People have to pay a terrible price now for the sins of and acceptance of NeverTrumpers.  This is but one small facet of anything is better than Trump rule, get inline, lock-step-blindly.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just tryin to get some front page quid pro hoe news.

VPHUH is still getting a head to get her ahead.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Harris is saying the immigration problem made by democrats encouraging a massive wall of immigrants to overwhelm the border, won't be solved quickly.  Especially by democrats foot dragging as much as they can get away with.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Kamala Harris Defends Handling of Immigration: Migrant Surges Are ‘Not Going to Be Solved Overnight’

Exactly WHAT "Handling" has she done??  I must have missed it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Rearranging papers on her desk.

GIGO
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Aww Heck, Harris is tickled pink opening the floodgates. She could care less about the hows and whys of how they are processed (that door was closed after Trump got defeated), just that the flood solidifies her commie goals.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 11:27:57 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are you directing that question to Willie? because the answers the same 888mouth

Online Wingnut

Are you directing that question to Willie? because the answers the same 888mouth

Willie said; "I used her, she used me
But neither one cared...They were just workin' on their night moves"

Online LMAO

I think she resents being given this mess from Biden

I’m willing to bet in private, away from the press, she’s cursing his name
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Willie said; "I used her, she used me
But neither one cared...They were just workin' on their night moves"
So.............she was handling Willies Willie then?

Online Wingnut

So.............she was handling Willies Willie then?

His putter was knocking them in the hole!  It was a Cinderella story. Out of nowhere.

Offline GrouchoTex

Solving the surge of illegal crossings can only be done in the timeframe of inauguration days, between 2017-2021, apparently.