Author Topic: Live Thread>>No designated survivor for Biden’s first joint address to Congress  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

You mean Uncle Joe lied?   :thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
You mean Uncle Joe lied?   :thud:
@Cyber Liberty

No, I mean some of those blades are built in Texas - others may be made in China.  I'll check that on the web to see if others are made in China.  If you pass a truck taking a blade somewhere, it is so long, it takes a while to drive around the truck.   

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Tim Scott was a Wiffle Ball bat against a 100 mph hardball.
The GOP is beyond weak and useless.
Don’t care if he’s likable, affable, whatever. We need warriors, not establishment wimps.
10:57 PM · Apr 28, 2021·

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
One of my friends called and ask if I was watching the speech last night!  I laughed at him and hung up the phone.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

You bet China makes wind turbines - and all shapes of the blades.  Does that mean the US buys their wind products?  I do not know, but I do know those items are made in Texas and while I was searching, I read they are also made in Colorado.

https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Wind_Turbine.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You bet China makes wind turbines - and all shapes of the blades.  Does that mean the US buys their wind products?  I do not know, but I do know those items are made in Texas and while I was searching, I read they are also made in Colorado.

https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Wind_Turbine.html

Whew!  Uncle Joe's stellar reputation as a truth-teller remains unblemished! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
@Cyber Liberty

No, I mean some of those blades are built in Texas - others may be made in China.  I'll check that on the web to see if others are made in China.  If you pass a truck taking a blade somewhere, it is so long, it takes a while to drive around the truck.

A lot of the large wind turbine blades are imported thru the Port of Galveston.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Hand-Picks Limited Audience For Speech To Control Optics
April 28, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

President Joe Biden hand-picked the audience for his speech to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday in a decision that some Republicans are condemning as partisan.

The president reportedly limited the number of people who could be in the House chamber for his first formal address to Congress to 200 select “pre-screened individuals” including legislators, Supreme Court justices, cabinet members, and others invited by Biden and the First Lady.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/28/biden-hand-picks-limited-audience-for-speech-to-control-optics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Tim Scott was a Wiffle Ball bat against a 100 mph hardball.
The GOP is beyond weak and useless.
Don’t care if he’s likable, affable, whatever. We need warriors, not establishment wimps.
10:57 PM · Apr 28, 2021·

It was beyond lame.  Typical Repuke Weak Sauce.