Author Topic: Blacks are smarter than Democrats believe  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blacks are smarter than Democrats believe
« on: April 28, 2021, 02:50:54 pm »
April 28, 2021
Blacks are smarter than Democrats believe
By Bob Weir

Does anyone think blacks are weak, incapable folks in need of constant help from whites in order to survive?  That's not the image I have of blacks. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, blacks have proven themselves to be strong and resilient.  A weak race of people couldn't have survived hundreds of years of slavery, another hundred years of discrimination based on skin color, and decades more struggles to be accepted as equal in the minds of other races.  Yet, to hear Democrats refer to blacks, one would think they are a race of fragile incompetents who can't subsist without the ubiquitous condescending hand of white elitists.

A classic example of Democrats deigning to aid those they consider uneducated and needy is their opposition to Georgia's recently enacted election law.  The law, passed by the Republican-controlled Legislature and signed by GOP governor Brian Kemp, attempts to ensure election integrity by enforcing certain rules that would essentially make certain that those who vote are doing so without the use of deceitful tactics.  One would think all Americans would want to keep fraudulent voters from hijacking the election process.  Think again!  Democrats have cried foul, saying the changes will make it more difficult for some minorities and poorer voters to cast a ballot.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/blacks_are_smarter_than_democrats_believe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Blacks are smarter than Democrats believe
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 03:40:29 pm »
Walking past a bus stop yesterday.
Happen to notice an old Black man staring intently at me.
So I nodded and kept going.
He started yelling at me and following me.
Apparently, eye contact no matter how quick and slight meant that I owe him money in his mind.
Using my 'street smarts' I just kept going and did not engage him in any way.
He lost interest and backed off.
With some people, homeless or whatever, just simply looking at them is enough for them to believe that you have somehow 'bonded' and are now "buddies" or something.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 04:11:17 pm »
Get back to me when the Rats no longer have a lock on >80% of the "black vote."  As of now, it's "if they can't learn the Rats are toxic after a half century of deep devotion to the Rat Plantation, they never will."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 04:37:11 pm »
The latest poll I saw concerning reparations reported that 75% of black Americans approve of reparations.
That doesn't show to me that they want to get off the gov. gravy train/plantation.
I'm amused by all the "conservatives" who claim that the GOP should reach out to black Americans more to get their vote.
Trump basically promised them five trillion dollars through ten years (the platinum plan) and the release of thousands of black hoods from prison. He still only got 13% of the black vote.
I personally feel trying to appease blacks with Dem-lite programs is useless.
I yearn for the leader who tells them to stand on their own two feet and quit expecting favoritism from the gov.
I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 04:47:51 pm »
That has been true since the Dems had the slaves on the plantations.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 08:13:48 pm »
I know 95% of (b)lacks voted for Obama for no other reason than his (b)lack sperm-donor.

That has "weak" and "moron" and "easily enslaved" written all over it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 10:38:53 pm »
"The Bell Curve"
(nothing more to say...)