Author Topic: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signs Sweeping Pro-Life Bill Banning Down Syndrome Abortions  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signs Sweeping Pro-Life Bill Banning Down Syndrome Abortions

Dr. Susan Berry 27 Apr 2021

Gov. Doug Ducey (R) of Arizona signed a bill into law Tuesday that expands protections for unborn children with a prenatal diagnosis of a disability such as Down syndrome.

Senate Bill 1457 bans providers from performing abortions “knowing that the abortion is sought because of a genetic abnormality of the child.”

Doug Ducey
@dougducey
·
Apr 27, 2021
Every life holds immeasurable value — regardless of genetic makeup. Today I signed legislation to prioritize life in our preborn children and protect those with genetic abnormalities. 1/
Doug Ducey
@dougducey
Arizona remains among the top pro-life states in the nation, and my sincere thanks goes to Senator Nancy Barto for her leadership and work on this life-saving issue and to those who supported this bill. #SB1457 @azpolicy 2/2
5:43 PM · Apr 27, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/arizona-gov-doug-ducey-signs-sweeping-pro-life-bill-banning-down-syndrome-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Skull

Good.  Another step in the right direction.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good.  Another step in the right direction.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien