Author Topic: Ellison: I Agree with International Courts Investigating U.S. Justice System  (Read 1033 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ellison: I Agree with International Courts Investigating U.S. Justice System

Ian Hanchett 27 Apr 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison (D) said that he agrees with the International Criminal Court investigating the American criminal justice system and “if we have nothing to hide, we shouldn’t worry about what might be found by the international community.”

Host Joy Reid asked, “The International Criminal Court is looking at the American criminal justice system and its treatment particularly of African Americans and saying that it might be crimes against humanity, that this actually might be something that the international community ought to take a bigger look at in terms of whether there is systemic brutality, even torture, and in short, severe deprivation of physical liberty, persecution, and inhuman acts generally by American law enforcement. Do you agree with that kind of an inquiry?”

Ellison responded, “Yes. I think that if we have nothing to hide, we shouldn’t worry about what might be found by the international community. I think it would be wise for the United States criminal justice system to open itself up. But let me just point out, the international community has helped in the area of racial justice in America before. It’s largely believed that the Cold War and Cold War competition is what helped drive some of the Civil Rights movement as the United States was trying to tell the rest of the world and the emerging decolonized world, hey, join us, we’re on the side of democracy. Those same countries…could say, wait a minute, I can’t buy a cup of coffee in your country. … So, I mean, the international community is relevant in this conversation, and I think that it could only make us better. It can only make us better, and I think a little bit of humility toward the rest of the world, understanding the eyes of the world are upon us is important.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/27/ellison-i-agree-with-international-courts-investigating-u-s-justice-system/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The ICC can bleep off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mikezpen

The only people who don't think this proposal is laughable are on the left. Unfortunately, they're running the country.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 08:25:39 pm by mikezpen »

Online libertybele

The ICC can bleep off.

:amen:   As corrupt as our justice system is, they have absolutely no business investigating the US. period.  Ellison is a complete liberal bat crap crazy mental midget lunatic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

:amen:   As corrupt as our justice system is, they have absolutely no business investigating the US. period.  Ellison is a complete liberal bat crap crazy mental midget lunatic.

Thank you,  I didn't have to say it!   None of their business!   :thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The ICC can bleep off.

They have no Constitutional authority here. They can sod off.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

N.W.O.   

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Then you are a traitor of the highest order, Ellison
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
...“if we have nothing to hide, we shouldn’t worry about what might be found...

Makes sense.

Now we know why Epstein didn't kill himself.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:07:23 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mikezpen

The black caucusoids and BLM types would push for this.White leftists in Congress would cave to them in a minute. Add 4 "people of color" for "diversity" on the Supreme Court, and they'd find a way to undermine the Constitution and  put us UNDER the ICC's jurisdiction in some respects.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Keith Ellison, an avowed communist, has nothing to say I care to hear.

Go sell your sh*t in China!  I just can't stand the man.  Ghana is looking for educated blacks to advance their society, I advise him to consider it.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Keith Ellison, an avowed communist, has nothing to say I care to hear.

Go sell your sh*t in China!  I just can't stand the man.  Ghana is looking for educated blacks to advance their society, I advise him to consider it.

Ghana wants educated (b)lacks to advance their society?

Where would Ellison fit into that scheme?  Ghana doesn't want creatures like him.  America doesn't, either.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

Then you are a traitor of the highest order, Ellison

He IS a muslim and does not support our constitution.  Also, woman beater and abuser. 

Deleted irrelevant videos - Mod 4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:44:10 pm by MOD4 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Ghana wants educated (b)lacks to advance their society?

Where would Ellison fit into that scheme?  Ghana doesn't want creatures like him.  America doesn't, either.
Ghana still has slavery, as muslim, he would fit in nicely, but they do HATE..BLACK AMERICANS.  The most spoiled and nasty people. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmC8d8wxOx4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 01:35:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There is some program in place to provide perks to educated Americans to return to Africa to boost Ghana.  I do not know the particulars, nor do I care.  How many blacks will take up this notion?  Count on one hand most likely.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is some program in place to provide perks to educated Americans to return to Africa to boost Ghana.  I do not know the particulars, nor do I care.  How many blacks will take up this notion?  Count on one hand most likely.
Man, they want STEM people, not politicians and social workers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MOD4

Please revert to discussing the topic of the thread.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Please revert to discussing the topic of the thread.

WTH are you talking about?  I've read every post.

The thread is totally on topic.  Go get some coffee or something...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MOD4

WTH are you talking about?  I've read every post.

The thread is totally on topic.  Go get some coffee or something...

Ghana is not the topic of this thread.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ghana is not the topic of this thread.

Can't disagree with that. :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Can't disagree with that. :beer:

If it it INTERNATIONAL....would not Ghana be included? 

International Courts Investigating U.S. Justice System