Author Topic: 'Joe Biden's stupidity is now a threat to the West': Bolt  (Read 548 times)

rangerrebew

'Joe Biden's stupidity is now a threat to the West': Bolt
« on: April 28, 2021, 10:43:56 am »
'Joe Biden's stupidity is now a threat to the West': Bolt
26/04/2021|8min

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says the “stupidity” of US President Joe Biden is now a “threat to the West”.

Mr Bolt said Biden's recent climate summit was a "disgraceful farce".

“I am just gobsmacked that Biden ... insulted the intelligence of 39 other world leaders — including our Prime Minister Scott Morrison — by making them listen to the ravings of a bizarre parade of alarmists, mystics, New Age tribal women and even a teenager".

Mr Bolt said with "no scientists around" at the summit, anyone "could claim any wild thing".

He said the "global warming scare" is now a "religion - with a touch of Marxism."
Read more...

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6250467557001

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: 'Joe Biden's stupidity is now a threat to the West': Bolt
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:59:34 pm »
How nice of Bolt to notice, but how isLIEden any more a "threat to the West" than was OhBummer!?

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 10:04:47 pm »
If ya think ol' joe is "a threat to the West", just wait until kamala sutra is "in charge"...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 10:08:30 pm »
Meanwhile bill maher says Biden has been a huge disappointment to comedians across the land, he’s just that good. Lol

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 10:13:05 pm »
Sky News Australia is now my Go To for news,   they are great.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 10:33:07 pm »
Bill Maher, once a comedian, has turned political analyst with his dull show of mostly dense liberals.  No one cares what he thinks.  He must own a major share of HBO to stay on that network.  He hasn't made me laugh in a couple decades.

And praising Biden, what would one expect from this liberal hack?

999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 11:39:55 pm »
Did Maher say that LIEden is good or boring?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 12:02:34 am »
Sky News host Andrew Bolt says the “stupidity” of US President Joe Biden is now a “threat to the West”.
NOW?

:thud:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 12:03:03 am »
Joe Biden's stupidity?  I think we need to remember that his mental faculties are failing.  Intelligence really IMHO has nothing to do with it.  He has dementia which is far different than just plain stupidity. 

IMHO his wife has allowed him be on 'display' for her own personal greed and benefit and that to me is very sad and shameful.

Yes, there is no doubt of his prior record under his old boss, however the mental decline has been obvious.

I really question those that voted for him.  It is heard to believe that the masses didn't see the decline, which leads me to believe that their vote was for Harris. Even that is difficult to believe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 12:06:08 am »
Did Maher say that LIEden is good or boring?
He said comics were all ready to do jokes about Bidens diminished condition, hair sniffing & wacky bromides, but theyve been disappointed because Biden has just been so good. There’s just nothing to make fun of.

Just a glimpse into the formerly cynical mind of today’s social thought leaders.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:07:34 am by skeeter »