Author Topic: Trump Blasts ‘Warmongering Fool’ Liz Cheney: ‘No Way She Can Win’ Reelection  (Read 890 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Blasts ‘Warmongering Fool’ Liz Cheney: ‘No Way She Can Win’ Reelection

Joshua Caplan 27 Apr 2021

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday slammed House Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (R-WY), branding her a “warmongering fool” whose congressional re-election campaign is doomed.

“Liz Cheney is polling sooo low in Wyoming, and has sooo little support, even from the Wyoming Republican Party, that she is looking for a way out of her Congressional race. Based on all polling, there is no way she can win,” Trump said in a statement. “She’ll either be yet another lobbyist or maybe embarrass her family by running for President, in order to save face. This warmongering fool wants to stay in the Middle East and Afghanistan for another 19 years, but doesn’t consider the big picture—Russia and China!”

Trump’s sharp criticism of Cheney comes as the Wyoming Republican continues to attack the former president, causing divide within the Republican Party on Capitol Hill. Cheney, who voted in favor of Trump’s second impeachment, has called for the former president to move aside as a leading Republican voice, a move that has angered his supporters in Washington, D.C. and around the country.

Cheney has said that she would not support Trump if he again sought the presidency in 2024 and has instead floated herself as a possible candidate for the White House.

“I’m not ruling anything in or out — I’ve been here a long time,” Cheney said in an interview with The New York Post when asked about a potential run.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/trump-blasts-warmongering-fool-liz-cheney-no-way-she-can-win-reelection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

He's not wrong.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Liz and Nikki Haley need to quit politics and start a quilting club.  They're toast.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

She's a War Whore.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
‘Sooo Little Support’: Trump Says Rep. Liz Cheney Will ‘Embarass Her Family’ If She Runs For President

https://www.conservativereview.com/sooo-little-support-trump-says-rep-liz-cheney-will-embarass-her-family-if-she-runs-for-president-2652800586.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Liz and Nikki Haley need to quit politics and start a quilting club.  They're toast.

:rolling: :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

I do not want any woman as president or even V.P.   As long as we have muslim countries...we need a man to deal with them. 
I do not want to see a president with a scarf on her head!   Most countries do not respect a woman in charge. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I do not want any woman as president or even V.P.   As long as we have muslim countries...we need a man to deal with them. 
I do not want to see a president with a scarf on her head!   Most countries do not respect a woman in charge.

I'd vote 50 times over for Maggie Thatcher in any election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

My POTUS TRUMP and I are so in-sink. My twitter name is Saving America.  lol

Offline LegalAmerican

I'd vote 50 times over for Maggie Thatcher in any election.

ONE WOMAN OUT OF MILLIONS?  U.K.  Did she cover her head when around muslims?  OR...send others?  I like Margaret too.  One in a million like POTUS TRUMP.