Author Topic: 12 Ways To Help Your Wife Around The House Without Putting In Too Much Effort  (Read 3397 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward

12 ways to help a woman...1) ask if there is anything that you could help with, but if do know what help they need then do it without asking. 2)pick up after yourself and when your done eating take your dang dishes to the kitchen, without being asked to do it. 3)Telling them or give them complements on how nice the living room is or other places and the food she makes for you and family, (that's a really big deal) 4) cook or get take out, then do the dishes and clean up afterwards. 5) putting the seat down and top if possible on the toilet and cleaning the back splash from peeing. 6) help at Christmas putting and taking down decorations. 7) taking out the trash, which needs to include all other trash cans throughout the home. 8) drawing a nice hot bubble bath, including candles, music, something to drink and then let her have sometime alone. (don't let the kids DISTURB her) 9) clean or do things that are to high for her to do. (ceiling fans, lights, changing the batteries on smoke detectors, dusting and spider webs. 10) wash the 
windows (inside and out) 11) clean her vehicle (even if you take it to a car wash) 12) giving her some romance (hugs, kisses, maybe a gift/surprise AND THEN make beautiful love to her (at least once a week) These things are important and I hope I was helpful. @ corbe :amen:
Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Excellent, @Texas Robin!  As a man, a brother to Corbs, I thank you.

Now, have a glimpse into my life today:

My baby has been dealing with surgeries and stuff like being elected to Director of our GOP District.  So, I've been pinch-hitting in homemaker duties.  I'm primed and ready to go to cook up some good food.  So, I ask her what she wants for dinner, and I get "Pop a Stouffer's Lasagna" in the oven and call it good!

So....what am I do to?  Feed her the Lasagna, or force a Beef Wellington down her pie hole?  Exercise my authority of being a superior Executive office holder?  (We are a Holy Terror in our County Party, but they don't know it yet.)

I need a feminine point of view here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

My baby has been dealing with surgeries and stuff like being elected to Director of our GOP District.  So, I've been pinch-hitting in homemaker duties.  I'm primed and ready to go to cook up some good food.  So, I ask her what she wants for dinner, and I get "Pop a Stouffer's Lasagna" in the oven and call it good!

So....what am I do to?  Feed her the Lasagna, or force a Beef Wellington down her pie hole?  Exercise my authority of being a superior Executive office holder?  (We are a Holy Terror in our County Party, but they don't know it yet.)

Well, she sounds like she doesn't want you to have to be bothered with taking care of her; I'm the same way.  I'm sure she knows that you're a wonderful cook.

If you are truly wanting to make "Baby" Beef Wellington ... I say go for it ... bring it to her and tell her you made it for her with love.  If you've already brought up the Beef Wellington suggestion and she opted for Stouffers, maybe she doesn't have an appetite yet ...  make her the Beef Wellington later.

Disclaimer:  Should my advice not work out .... don't blame me .... and explode a few golf balls instead happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Robin

I don't know how young your baby is, but I do this a lot to family and friends, give them 3 choices of what or where they want to eat. This way you really get to pick, sort of, what you want. :0001:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, she sounds like she doesn't want you to have to be bothered with taking care of her; I'm the same way.  I'm sure she knows that you're a wonderful cook.

If you are truly wanting to make "Baby" Beef Wellington ... I say go for it ... bring it to her and tell her you made it for her with love.  If you've already brought up the Beef Wellington suggestion and she opted for Stouffers, maybe she doesn't have an appetite yet ...  make her the Beef Wellington later.

Disclaimer:  Should my advice not work out .... don't blame me .... and explode a few golf balls instead happy77

Looks like the Lasagna.  Who am I, to deprive her of giving her husband a break?   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know how young your baby is, but I do this a lot to family and friends, give them 3 choices of what or where they want to eat. This way you really get to pick, sort of, what you want. :0001:

We're codgers, so whatever passes as long as we don't have to leave our Castle.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Looks like the Lasagna.  Who am I, to deprive her of giving her husband a break?   happy77

:beer:  Mu hunch is she'll still love ya, regardless. I had stuff out for dinner and then decided I didn't feel like cooking (not feeling all that chipper) - sent hubby to Wendy's.

I see Stouffers as a step up!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:beer:  Mu hunch is she'll still love ya, regardless. I had stuff out for dinner and then decided I didn't feel like cooking (not feeling all that chipper) - sent hubby to Wendy's.

I see Stouffers as a step up!

It'll be deelish in another 20 minutes or so.  Gonna make some bread sticks or garlic knots on the side.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

It'll be deelish in another 20 minutes or so.  Gonna make some bread sticks or garlic knots on the side.

Sounds fantabulous.  happy77

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds fantabulous.  happy77

Baby's whipping up some side salad...5 minutes to eating.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

You don't physically have to be handsome to be handsome. Alot of women find men that are smart, kind, good hygiene, laughs and is honest as being handsome.

Uh-oh... Well that explains a lot.

Online roamer_1

I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Now yer talkin.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

That sounds overly complicated. I  mean, if you were to stick your head out of the kitchen and ask if I wanted beer or sweet tea with my sammich, I can handle that... But so long as the food is good, anything more is better left to someone more qualified.

Similar to choices if you are dressing me up for some shin dig... Left to my own, well camo is my favorite color... But lay out three ensembles, and I am likely to not understand and just revert to camo. or my big orange flowery Hawaiian shirt and a pair of jeans If I figger to dress up.

So yeah... 'Your clothes are on the bed' is probably best.

Online corbe

I only have to offer White, Red or Navy beans, if you demand Rice I'll fire up the Rice Cooker @Texas Robin

Just left Loews (again) to buy the adapters to make this new gas dryer work, tonight.  I stopped at Arby's cause I'm too tired to cook, much less eat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Texas Robin

That sounds overly complicated. I  mean, if you were to stick your head out of the kitchen and ask if I wanted beer or sweet tea with my sammich, I can handle that... But so long as the food is good, anything more is better left to someone more qualified.

Similar to choices if you are dressing me up for some shin dig... Left to my own, well camo is my favorite color... But lay out three ensembles, and I am likely to not understand and just revert to camo. or my big orange flowery Hawaiian shirt and a pair of jeans If I figger to dress up.

So yeah... 'Your clothes are on the bed' is probably best.

It’s to funny that someone asked for ideas about feeding the child, which I did...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It’s to funny that someone asked for ideas about feeding the child, which I did...

I forgot to mention my Baby is also known as my Missus.... :shrug:

(We did Lasagna.)
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

You may be under the illusion that men mature. That is largely a fallacy.

The only difference between men and boys is the size of their... feet, and the cost of their toys.  happy77

Child or not... it is the same.  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

I forgot to mention my Baby is also known as my Missus.... :shrug:

(We did Lasagna.)

Baby likes to rock it... Lasagna. Haven't had me a single slice of that in over a decade by now.

You are a lucky man.