Author Topic: Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt: ‘I Want to Be the Most Pro-Life Governor’  (Read 583 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt: ‘I Want to Be the Most Pro-Life Governor’

Dr. Susan Berry 27 Apr 2021

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) signed three pieces of pro-life legislation Monday, including a “heartbeat” bill that prohibits providers from performing abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected, which occurs generally between the sixth and eighth weeks of pregnancy.

“We want to be the most pro-life state in the country, and I want to be the most pro-life governor,” Stitt said, reported the Associated Press.

House Bill 2441 refers to the “heartbeat” legislation:

No person shall perform or induce an abortion upon a pregnant woman without first detecting whether or not her unborn child has a heartbeat. No person shall perform or induce an abortion upon a pregnant woman after such time as her unborn child has been determined to have a detectable heartbeat except if, in reasonable medical judgment, she has a condition that so complicates her medical condition that it necessitates the abortion of her pregnancy to avert her death or to avert serious risk of substantial and irreversible physical impairment of a major bodily function, not including psychological or emotional conditions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/oklahoma-gov-kevin-stitt-i-want-to-be-most-pro-life-governor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34