Author Topic: Idaho Gov. Brad Little Signs Fetal ‘Heartbeat’ Bill into Law  (Read 607 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Idaho Gov. Brad Little Signs Fetal ‘Heartbeat’ Bill into Law

Dr. Susan Berry 27 Apr 2021

Gov. Brad Little (R) of Idaho signed a bill into law Tuesday that makes it illegal to perform an abortion on a woman in his state once a fetal heartbeat can be detected, at about five to eight weeks of pregnancy.

Abortion providers who violate the Idaho Fetal Heartbeat Preborn Child Protection Act (House Bill 366) could face up to five years in prison, and mothers who undergo the abortion would be allowed to sue them.

The bill details exceptions due to a medical emergency, and rape or incest, when a police report is provided.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/idaho-gov-brad-little-signs-fetal-heartbeat-bill-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Idaho Gov. Brad Little Signs Fetal ‘Heartbeat’ Bill into Law
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 11:16:49 pm »
Excellent!   happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 11:35:32 pm »
Yay for us!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 11:46:29 pm »
I am hoping that somehow our current SCOTUS overturns Roe v Wade.   :0001:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 11:48:46 pm »
I am hoping that somehow our current SCOTUS overturns Roe v Wade.   :0001:

A vain hope I'm afraid.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 11:53:07 pm »