Author Topic: Kamala Harris: Violence Against LGBTQ People and Afro-Descendants a ‘Root Cause’ of Migration Crisis  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris: Violence Against LGBTQ People and Afro-Descendants a ‘Root Cause’ of Migration Crisis

Charlie Spiering 27 Apr 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday highlighted violence against minority groups as a “root cause” of migration that she wanted to tackle in Central America.

Harris hosted a video conference call with Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei Tuesday afternoon to discuss the migrant crisis, calling out violence against “women, Indigenous people, LGBTQ people, and Afro-descendants” in the country.

She said:

There are also longstanding issues that are often called the “root causes” of immigration. We are looking at the issue of poverty and the lack, therefore, of economic opportunities; the issue of extreme weather conditions and the lack of climate adaptation; as well as corruption and the lack of good governance; and violence against women, Indigenous people, LGBTQ people, and Afro-descendants.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/27/kamala-harris-violence-against-lgbtq-people-and-afro-descendants-a-root-cause-of-migration-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Willing to bet the number of LGBTQ-whatever people coming across our southern border approaches zero. And the vast majority of them are from central America and are not "afro-descendents".

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But, Kamala - You also say we here in America are systemically racist and homophobe.

Why on earth would they come here if America is so bad?

You can't have it both ways.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

Yeah, I'm sure Guatemala is just lousy with trannies, or whatever.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Yeah, I'm sure Guatemala is just lousy with trannies, or whatever.  *****rollingeyes*****

Yes, their called Guacamoles.  :silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't know a lot of Guatemalan's but the two I had working for me were devout Catholics who held to the old church teachings on queers and? You know now that I think about it back then there wasn't this whole alphabet soup thing going on, I think all we had in the olden days were queers and cross dressers. One more reason I miss the old America.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Didn't know a lot of Guatemalan's but the two I had working for me were devout Catholics who held to the old church teachings on bleep and? You know now that I think about it back then there wasn't this whole alphabet soup thing going on, I think all we had in the olden days were bleep and cross dressers. One more reason I miss the old America.
Yabbut, that was before there were 57 genders to bend...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bizarre, to say the least.
So Harris is claiming that the majority of migrants are Black homosexuals?
And that they are being harassed by South American Latinos?

I thought the standard Leftist 'truth' was that only White people can be racist.

I doubt the cartels and MS13 will appreciate being wrapped in the rainbow flag of homosexuality.
Nor are they going to be happy at being declared Afro-Descendants.

This statement from Kamala is insane. I can't even figure out what she is saying?
It makes no sense at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

This statement from Kamala is insane. I can't even figure out what she is saying? It makes no sense at all.
Lather, rinse, repeat - and get used to it. This nitwit will be president by June.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org