Author Topic: Biden eyes $80 bln IRS boost to help fund family programs  (Read 658 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Biden eyes $80 bln IRS boost to help fund family programs
« on: April 27, 2021, 04:52:54 pm »

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-biden-taxes/biden-eyes-80-bln-boost-for-irs-to-help-fund-family-initiative-nyt-idUSL1N2MK0V7

<snipit>

President Joe Biden will seek an extra $80 billion to fund U.S. tax collections that would help pay for his plan to bolster childcare, universal prekindergarten education and paid leave for workers, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

The Democratic president's proposal to boost the Internal Revenue Service's budget over 10 years would help the agency curb tax evasion through audits of high earners and large corporations and include new disclosure requirements, the Times said, citing two people familiar with the plan.

====================================================================================

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

I'll be brief....   

(1) Absolutely assinine headline and intro, lying to the reader that this tactic is out there to help the American Family.  NYT and Rueters are absolutely despicable bastards.

(2) True bottom line?  The odds of being audited by the inept IRS is going to basically double.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 05:17:13 pm by mystery-ak »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden eyes $80 bln IRS boost to help fund family programs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 04:54:37 pm »
What a hilariously inept attempt at spin. I had to do a double take to make certain it wasnt satire.

The clowns at Rooters have really outdone their moronic selves here.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 04:56:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:23:37 am »
Gotta pay for the latest wave of illegal rugrats
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 09:48:29 pm »

Did Joey find out they serve tapioca on Wednesdays?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington