Author Topic: Data Undercuts Myth of ‘Racism’ in Police Killings  (Read 232 times)

rangerrebew

Data Undercuts Myth of ‘Racism’ in Police Killings
« on: April 27, 2021, 04:30:55 pm »
Data Undercuts Myth of ‘Racism’ in Police Killings

By RealClearWire
April 23, 2021 at 4:30pm

By John R. Lott Jr. for RealClearPolitics

President Biden claimed that Derek Chauvin’s conviction on Tuesday “ripped the blinders off for the whole world to see the systemic racism” of police.

With the police shooting that same day of 16-year-old girl in Columbus, Ohio, the White House again pushed the racism claim, noting that this was just another example of how “police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino people.”

But where is the evidence for these claims?

In Chauvin’s trial, the prosecution never once mentioned evidence that the now-former officer is racist.

A day after the verdict, the Biden administration announced plans for a pattern-or-practice investigation of the Minneapolis Police Department to determine if there is such racism, but the administration’s comments sure sound as if they have already determined the study’s outcome.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/data-undercuts-myth-of-racism-in-police-killings/?utm_source=home-featured

Offline skeeter

Re: Data Undercuts Myth of ‘Racism’ in Police Killings
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 04:34:47 pm »
It’s too much to expect mainstream news sources to report this kind of truth.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »
You only have to visit the websites of CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX news outlets in a number of major American cities as I do every day to see whom is killing whom.  It's definitely not the cops perpetrating the slaughter. It's  almost entirely blacks slaughtering other blacks with no regard for innocent children killed.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 07:47:08 pm »
‘The data is racist!’ ......https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/01/24/the-data-is-racist-rhode-island-professor-denounces-science-statistics-and-technology-as-inherently-racist/

This is a university professor. This is somebody who works in the university system that drowns young people in debt to learn nothing.

But this professor is  symbolic of  the left today. If they can’t  provide a counterpoint to an argument based on facts, information, and data,  just yell racism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy