Author Topic: Woke MLB Has Just Made their Worst Decision Yet!  (Read 551 times)

rangerrebew

Woke MLB Has Just Made their Worst Decision Yet!
« on: April 27, 2021, 03:03:22 pm »

Woke MLB Has Just Made their Worst Decision Yet!
April 26, 2021 kristel   

MLB is under new scrutiny as a new survey shows fans are being about political affiliation in a ballpark experience in a post-game survey. MLB can’t stop making bad decisions, we all remember that disastrous Georgia All-Star Game debacle.

MLB claims the questions asked regarding political affiliations are “part of the extensive fan surveys MLB is conducting this year around the ballpark experience.” According to reports from National Review.

And just when you think it can’t get worse for Major League Baseball they prove all of us wrong and do something so stupid, that the person who came up with this idea should be fired by now.

https://2020conservative.com/woke-mlb-has-just-made-their-worst-decision-yet/?utm_source=BS-M-5&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8947964&utm_campaign=2020%204-27%207a

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Woke MLB Has Just Made their Worst Decision Yet!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 03:14:08 pm »
Looks like click bait.  How far do you have to read to learn "who should be fired".

I think I'll just go to the National review and see what the real story is.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 04:17:25 pm »
Even worse than the Designated Hitter?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 04:35:18 pm »
Even worse than the Designated Hitter?

There is nothing worse than the DH.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 05:55:33 pm »
As a kid, my father took me to see about 20 games a season to see the Pirates play.  The last pro game I went to was to see the Pirates play in the new ballpark, which is a beautiful park.  One Pirate hit a grand slam, which made for an exciting evening.  That was about 15 years ago or so.  Only games I have seen since were Class A ball in Charleston, SC. 

I have decided to boycott baseball for life.  If I had my way, I would force owners to pay for the parks and end the taxpayer carrying the brunt of the cost for these bums!