Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: John Kerry Is a Treasonous Idiot Who Needs to Be Perp-Walked  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Morning Briefing: John Kerry Is a Treasonous Idiot Who Needs to Be Perp-Walked
By Stephen Kruiser Apr 27, 2021 7:19 AM ET

Top O’ the Briefing
John Kerry Is a Constant Disappointment

Happy Tuesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. I have never embarrassed myself in a kayak.

We all knew that the Harris-Biden-Fauci administration was going to be an un-American nightmare. As we have discussed here on more than one occasion, we really didn’t expect it to be this bad. When Grandpa Gropes began putting his team together he went Beltway old school and recycled people from the Obama hell years. A bunch of left-wing bureaucrats who should have been put out to pasture were brought back and given positions of power to further the Democrats’ lust for ruining the Republic.

The worst of the Harris-Biden-Fauci administration is John Kerry. Kerry is a paste-eater who is proof that one doesn’t need a lot of intellectual firepower to rise to the top of Democratic politics. Barack Obama made this idiot secretary of state. That’s right, the world’s ugliest trophy wife was trotted out to represent the United States to other countries.

Kerry’s only real accomplishment was marrying two really wealthy women. His first wife was a multimillionaire and that wasn’t enough for the ambitious grifter. He divorced her and went hunting for a richer woman. He married ketchup queen Theresa Heinz, whose net worth floats close enough to a billion dollars to make it really impressive.

America would have been better off if John Kerry had been left home to lick his gravy train’s wife’s Louboutins in between trips to the ATM. Drooling Joe decided to bring Lurch out of retirement and call him the “Climate Envoy” though. So Kerry is representing the weather or something.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/04/27/the-morning-briefing-john-kerry-is-a-treasonous-idiot-who-needs-to-be-perp-walked-n1442902
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

I think he may have early onset of Joe Biden Syndrome where Lurch's brain became diseased with all those purple hearts he gave himself .  You do know he was in Viet Nam.  In fact, they liked him so much in N. Viet Nam, they hung his picture in the heroes of the Viet Nam War in Hanoi. :tongue2:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Kerry Is a Treasonous Idiot Who Needs to Be Perp-Walked

:yowsa: and a notorious oxygen thief as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

John Kerry is a thrice wounded Viet Nam Veteran.  He put his  life on the line to defend our freedoms.

Who are we to judge such a man?

Online DefiantMassRINO

I've met throw pillows that are the more useful and more intelligent than John Forbes Kerry.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Kerry will likely evade congressional probe on Iran

John Kerry likely to avoid Iran comments investigation with Republicans in minority in Congress
Democrats such as Dick Durbin, Tim Kaine are standing by Kerry
By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

Republicans have pounced on John Kerry, demanding everything from a congressional investigation to his resignation, over new allegations he fed sensitive information to Iran while secretary of state.

President Biden's National Security Council special climate envoy has denied telling Iran information about Israeli military operations, calling the new allegations "unequivocally false." And the chances of a congressional investigation into his conduct seem slim with Democrats in control of both the House and Senate and Democratic lawmakers so far seeming to back Kerry.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerry-likely-avoid-iran-comments-investigation-republican-minority-congress
Support the USO

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Don't Believe John Kerry's Denials, All the Evidence Says He Betrayed the United States to Iran
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/04/27/dont-believe-john-kerrys-denials-all-the-evidence-says-he-betrayed-the-united-states-to-iran-n369886

It's not the first time he's betrayed the United States to foreign enemies.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.