Author Topic: Trump’s Photo Installed in Presidential Exhibit in National Portrait Gallery  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Photo Installed in Presidential Exhibit in National Portrait Gallery
By Cristina Laila
Published April 26, 2021 at 9:00pm

The National Portrait Gallery installed a photo of President Trump in the Oval Office sitting at the Resolute Desk in the popular America’s Presidents exhibition.

The Smithsonian museum is scheduled to reopen on May 14 after closing in November 2020.

The 2017 photo of Trump taken by photographer Pari Dukovic for TIME Magazine currently on display is a “stand-in until his official portrait is completed,” The Insider reported.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/trumps-photo-installed-presidential-exhibit-national-portrait-gallery/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent.  The hardest working president ever.  Proof?  www.magapill.com

Then look at obamas.  Side by side.  One post said.  TESTOSTERONE  V. estrogen.   lol. True.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1386685046799618048?s=20

Offline LMAO

I’m sure the left will have one of their many tantrums over this but,  like it or not, he was the president for four years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Better than a guy sitting out in a field of weeds.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Obama need ta get out da bushes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Better than a guy sitting out in a field of weeds.
When he hasn't been out in the weeds, he has been on the weed, and there is plenty of overlap in that...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

When he hasn't been out in the weeds, he has been on the weed, and there is plenty of overlap in that...

:thumbsup:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Thankfully Kamel's Butt wasn't allowed to pick the photo of Trump to be displayed.

When the time comes, will Biden be shown wearing his diaper?

Or just his mask?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

Thankfully Kamel's Butt wasn't allowed to pick the photo of Trump to be displayed.

When the time comes, will Biden be shown wearing his diaper?

Or just his mask?
Itll be in the classic three quarter faced style, businesslike demeanor, showing just the vaguest indication of oatmeal dribbling from the closer corner of his mouth.