Author Topic: Jen Psaki Admits Biden Has Never Joined COVID Call with Governors: ‘I’m Not Sure There’s, Like, a Bi  (Read 520 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Admits Biden Has Never Joined COVID Call with Governors: ‘I’m Not Sure There’s, Like, a Big Controversy Here’

Joel B. Pollak 26 Apr 2021

While House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted Monday that President Joe Biden had never participated in conference calls with the nation’s governors on the coronavirus pandemic, but claimed that he had never intended to do so.

On Monday. Philip Wegmann of RealClearPolitics reported that nether President Biden nor Vice President Kamala Harris had participated in the weekly calls, contrary to the practice of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Later Monday, at the White House press briefing, Wegmann had the opportunity to follow up with Psaki. She demanded to know how many governors Wegmann had heard from, and claimed that Biden never intended to participate in the calls:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/26/jen-psaki-biden-covid-conference-call/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Jen Psaki Admits Biden Has Never Joined COVID Call with Governors: ‘I’m Not Sure There’s, Like, a Big Controversy Here’

Joel B. Pollak 26 Apr 2021

While House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted Monday that President Joe Biden had never participated in conference calls with the nation’s governors on the coronavirus pandemic, but claimed that he had never intended to do so.

On Monday. Philip Wegmann of RealClearPolitics reported that nether President Biden nor Vice President Kamala Harris had participated in the weekly calls, contrary to the practice of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Later Monday, at the White House press briefing, Wegmann had the opportunity to follow up with Psaki. She demanded to know how many governors Wegmann had heard from, and claimed that Biden never intended to participate in the calls:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/26/jen-psaki-biden-covid-conference-call/

Biden never intended to participate .... well, that speaks volumes.  His mind is in a deep fog and he can't participate in a whole lot.   Meanwhile, Psaki  is a complete ditz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden never intended to participate .... well, that speaks volumes.  His mind is in a deep fog and he can't participate in a whole lot.   Meanwhile, Psaki  is a complete ditz.

Her use of the word, "like" marks her as a solid Valley Girl.  That and the constant up-talking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Her use of the word, "like" marks her as a solid Valley Girl.  That and the constant up-talking.

pSaki "Gag me with a spoon!!

VP HUH  "Gag me with a ____ "

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:40:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The upper democrats have finally realized the co-vid manipulation game they directed against Americans si blowing up in their faces. 
They are now at a dead run away from the manufactured epidemic instead of the shove it down our throats tactics they were busy working at.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
christian, could not more strongly disagree.

The stinking Democommies still embrace this Titanic, and it just does not matter what the American people think.

I had to turn that numbnut off tonight after about 5 minutes.  Biden is the single greatest embarrassment in history.  If I were China and Russia, and any other bad player out there, I would do what I want with no fear of the USA under the likes of Biden.

I would like to take a cruise at the end of the year, but I know our *sshat CDC will require vaccines.  I REFUSE TO GET A VACCINE FOR SOMETHING THAT AFFECT 2/10THS OF ONE PERCENT.  I HAD THE COVID VIRUS, AND I AM DOING JUST FINE!!!!!

Biden has about two hours a day I suspect that he can function at all, so do not hold your breath for his involvement in COVID meetings.  He has Dr Fauci/present day Dr Mengele on steroids to take care of that sh*t!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Dr Fauci took the place of Dr Kevorkian, and probably has a greater record of deaths incurred.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions