Author Topic: GOP Rep. Brady: Republicans Will Fight Biden Tax Hikes ‘Tooth and Nail’  (Read 757 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Rep. Brady: Republicans Will Fight Biden Tax Hikes ‘Tooth and Nail’

Trent Baker 26 Apr 2021

During a Monday appearance on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) addressed President Joe Biden’s plan to raise the capital gains tax by almost more than double its current rate of 20%.

According to Brady, this plan by the Biden administration is “another major economic blunder by President Biden.”

“This is another major economic blunder by President Biden,” Brady told host Maria Bartiromo. “Look … after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, investment surged in America, and as a result, it was blue-collar workers, it was local communities that benefited. When you double that tax, you have if opposite effect. In reality, you wouldn’t encourage a cure by punishing the most frequent and successful researchers., You don’t rebuild a healthy economy by punishing those who invest in that local and U.S. economy, and that’s exactly what you have here. So at the end of the day, American workers are the net loser in President Biden’s capital gains proposal.”

Brady said stopping the capital gains tax is “doable.” He added that the GOP would fight the plan “tooth and nail in the House of Representatives.”

“I think most lawmakers understand we don’t want a business tax rate worse than China and on par with Syria,” he stated. “We don’t want to go back to … last time, you know, Biden was in the White House when we saw hundreds, if not thousands, of businesses moving their jobs and manufacturing and headquarters overseas. That is a huge step backward. And I think the more lawmakers understand the impact here, I think the more gains we make. And I will tell you this — we are going to fight tooth and nail in the House of Representatives.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/26/gop-rep-brady-republicans-will-fight-biden-tax-hikes-tooth-and-nail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Translation : Republicans will go on Fox News and complain loudly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Yeah, suuuuure!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, suuuuure!

Heyyyy...could be worse.  Brady could have said "Root and Branch!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

The next time they fight will be the first time.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Brady, my congressman, is retiring at the end of this term.  He will more than likely join one of the many K street firms looking out for your interests /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Peenut Carter loved raising taxes and created a economic malaise.  Reagan came along and cut taxes and started an economic boom. Obama and Biden went right back to raise taxes insanity, justified by insane spending to benefit foreigners and the rich..  We can end this problem by encouraging people to move past established stupidity, if only...
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Lol, now folks pipe up about cutting spending... Katy Bar the door last few years.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

Lol, now folks pipe up about cutting spending... Katy Bar the door last few years.

:beer: :seeya:

Offline dfwgator