Author Topic: Harris to tell UN members to prepare for next pandemic  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris to tell UN members to prepare for next pandemic
« on: April 26, 2021, 01:14:34 pm »
Harris to tell UN members to prepare for next pandemic
By John Bowden - 04/26/21 08:46 AM EDT

Vice President Harris on Monday will address the members of the United Nations (UN) as she warns that it is time to begin preparations for the next global pandemic.

The Associated Press reported that Harris will deliver remarks virtually to members of the organization and stress how countries should focus their efforts to prepare for another major pandemic.

“At the same time that the world works to get through this pandemic, we also know that we must prepare for the next,” Harris will say, according to excerpts of her speech obtained by the AP.

“We have been reminded that the status quo is not nearly good enough, and that innovation is indeed the path forward.”

The Hill has reached out to the White House for more information about the speech, which will be Harris's second address to U.N. officials since taking office in January.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/550229-harris-to-tell-un-members-to-prepare-for-next-pandemic
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Re: Harris to tell UN members to prepare for next pandemic
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 01:45:26 pm »
That's slightly terrifying.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 02:47:12 pm »
There are several pathogens that may emerge as the next pandemic (please see https://nextstrain.org/).

Tyrannical, toltalitarian, globalist governments will exploit the "crisis" to confiscate more wealth and freedoms from citizens without consent.

Expect the World to demand that the US pay the bill while the EU, Russia, India, and China skip paying their tabs.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 03:43:16 am »
Correction:
Harris to tell UN members to prepare for next pandemic  the democrats and China have orchestrated to release.  Obviously releasing untold diseased foreigners into the Country is have the desired disastrous effect democrats need to manipulate the masses to suspend our rights and liberties..
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 10:40:53 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions