Author Topic: Poll: Kamala Harris Has Lower Approval Rating than Mike Pence in First 100 Days  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Kamala Harris Has Lower Approval Rating than Mike Pence in First 100 Days

Wendell Husebo 26 Apr 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris has a lower approval rating than former Vice President Mike Pence by a one point margin in their respective first 100 days in office.

When a Fox News poll asked respondents Sunday whether they have a generally favorable or unfavorable opinion of the first female Vice President, Harris received a 49 percent approval rating.

Pence in April 2017 had a 50 percent approval rating.

Despite being one of the first serious contenders to drop out of the Democrat primary before being tapped for vice president, Harris was tasked by President Joe Biden with handling the southern border crisis, an issue upon which, according to the Fox News poll, the president has a weighty 34 percent approval rating.

Harris has matched the designated responsibility of the southern border crisis with a couple of recent actions in the past 33 days since assuming the duty. Her actions may correspond with her approval rating.

Harris announced April 25 she “will hold a virtual meeting with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on May 7 to discuss ‘migration’ but that will not be the main focus of the discussion,” Breitbart News reported. Instead, she will hold talks about planting trees.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/26/poll-kamala-harris-has-lower-approval-rating-than-mike-pence-in-first-100-days/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Who really cares?  Polls are worthless. Kamel and Pence are polar opposites.  Pence is intelligent enough but has a really boring personality.  I'm not sure of Kamel's intelligence and all she seems to be able to do is laugh hysterically like some middle schoolgirl.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.