Author Topic: NYT: Secret Recording of Iranian FM Reveals John Kerry Told Him About Israeli Strikes in Syria  (Read 1834 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Has the tape been released?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

John Kerry Just Backed the Biden Administration Into a Corner Over His Reported Collusion With Iran
By Bonchie | Apr 26, 2021 9:00 PM ET
Red State
Over the last day, secret recordings of Iran’s Javad Zarif were leaked. What was revealed were a variety of interesting nuggets. One of those was the extent to which Iran was reliant on Qasem Soleimani before Donald Trump sent him to the next life. Notably, Joe Biden opposed that attack because he needed to keep his streak of being wrong about every major foreign policy decision of the last 40 years going.

But there was another thing mentioned on the tapes that was deeply disturbing. As RedState reported, Zarif made the claim that John Kerry had leaked classified intelligence to him, letting Iran know about Israeli attacks in Syria. After the report, the Biden administration claimed the attacks were public knowledge and that’s what Kerry shared.

But now, Kerry is denying that the entire discussion ever happened in the first place.

There are two possible explanations here. Either John Kerry is lying or Zarif is lying because the tapes say what they say. This isn’t some anonymous claim made up by a political enemy and because of that, Kerry doesn’t get to play both sides of the fence on this. Given that, let’s assume Zarif is lying and that Kerry never actually shared intelligence with him.

If that’s true, then Kerry has just backed himself into a corner. He can’t simultaneously say not to believe Zarif, the supposed “moderate” in Iran, while at the same time stumping for a return of the Iran deal and lauding his previous work on that front. That extends to the Biden administration, as well, because they have chosen to employ Kerry as some kind of climate czar. If they are going to not fire Kerry and instead buy his denials here, then they are now in the position of enforcing the assertion that Iran is led by liars who can’t be trusted. ...
Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Has the tape been released?
Not to the general public, I believe.
Former Secretary of State John Kerry sold out Israel, America’s top ally in the Middle East, to Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, according to leaked audio of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif speaking with an economist.

The remarks, which were not supposed to be for publication, were leaked to a publication in London and subsequently reported on by The New York Times. ...
More

I think we're going on what the NYT reported of the conversation.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Posted numerous times before, a "Fishrrman original":

John Kerry:
A traitor in war.
A traitor in peace.
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Offline LMAO

Kerry has a long history of doing this... aiding the enemy.

That’s why this doesn’t surprise me and that’s why I don’t expect anything to happen to him over this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is a special circle in Hell for that sort.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is a special circle in Hell for that sort.

John Kerry-Heinz is already there.  He sold his soul to devil a long time ago.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Kerry's daughter is married to a muslim Iranian. 

Online mountaineer

REVEALED: Why Biden Couldn’t Discipline John Kerry for Briefing Iranian Terror Chiefs Even if He Wanted To.
    April 28, 2021
Natalie Winters
The Biden White House has been steadfastly silent on leaked tapes revealing that Climate Czar John Kerry swapped secrets about Israeli military operations with Iranian officials. It seems the former Secretary of State is getting off scot-free for briefing a country designated by the U.S. government as a state sponsor of terror.

The tapes should play out to be a major international scandal, even constituting grounds for Kerry’s termination, as Iran’s Foreign Minister divulges that Kerry “informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times.”  ...

So why the silence?

Biden and Kerry are long time buddies, to be sure. But Kerry has “insurance” when it comes to his freedom within the Biden regime, and it leads back via another leaked tape: the one from Hunter Biden’s hard drive.

The tape, published exclusively by The National Pulse, reveals the president’s son boasting about being “in business” with foreign adversaries including the “f*cking spy chief of China.” The confession, along with countless emails, text messages, and financial transactions, cast Hunter Biden as a repeat offender when it comes to corruption, foreign collusion, and compromise.

And who had a front-row seat to all these blackmail-prone business dealings?

John Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Heinz. ...
More at National Pulse

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Kerry's daughter is married to a muslim Iranian.

How much did he sell her for?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

Meanwhile Giuliani's apartment gets raided while Cuomo walks.

And the GOP cant gets its thumb out of its own arse.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And I think we're focusing on the wrong thing here.

I'm seeing posts condemning that POS for being the traitor we've all known he has been since he fled the scene in his Swift Boat in Vietnam.

There's another point no one is making yet.  Why is the national media crapping on Neckboltz like a flock of (b)LM vultures on a General Lee statue?

Kerry has been one of their most useful Useful Idiots.   Why are they hacking all over him just now?  What item in the news was so severe they had to cut one of their tentacles for?   Was the polling on the Knife Chimp too negative to bear?   Was this timed to coincide with the preposterous Giuliani Raid? 

There's more to this story than the usual Kerry-Is-A-Douche line.   There's nothing new there.   What's really up?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

Mike Pompeo
Published 2 hours ago
Mike Pompeo: John Kerry and Iran – American people deserve an explanation from former secretary of state
Revelations surrounding John Kerry’s covert dialogues with the Iranians, if true, are troubling
The recent revelations surrounding John Kerry’s covert dialogues with the Iranians during the Trump administration, if true, are troubling.   

The Obama administration joined the disastrous Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), of which Kerry was an architect, against the wishes of the American people and without the ratification of the Senate. The Trump administration rightly left that flawed deal, ceased sending the money to Iran, which had directly helped fuel its murder and mayhem throughout the region, and introduced crippling sanctions that wiped out 96% of Iran’s foreign reserves in just two years. 

Our Maximum Pressure Campaign worked – less money fueling Iran’s proxies, less violence and terror, and more problems for the Iranian regime without war.    ...

It is quite possible that while I was briefing President Trump about Iranian operations in Syria, Kerry was briefing Foreign Minister Javad Zarif and other top Iranian officials about Israeli operations there.    ...
Read entire editorial at FOX News

Online mountaineer

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Yesterday Joe Biden’s DOJ raided a man who helped expose the criminality of Hunter Biden. Let that sink in. Our DOJ is now operating like a mob that works to protect "the big guy" instead of working for the American people. Justice is dead.
12:36 PM · Apr 29, 2021·

Online mountaineer

Nick Short
@PoliticalShort
Leaked audiotape of Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif indicates he had no knowledge of covert Israeli military strikes before John Kerry provided him with the information. New details contradict the State Department's recent defense of Kerry.
8:41 AM · Apr 30, 2021·

Free Beacon
Zarif Had No Knowledge of Israeli Strikes Until Kerry Told Him, Translation Reveals
    ADAM KREDO APR 29, 2021 9:30 PM   

Leaked audiotape of Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif indicates he had no knowledge of covert Israeli military strikes before former secretary of state John Kerry provided him with the information, new details that contradict the State Department's recent defense of Kerry. ...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Free Beacon
Zarif Had No Knowledge of Israeli Strikes Until Kerry Told Him, Translation Reveals
    ADAM KREDO APR 29, 2021 9:30 PM   

Leaked audiotape of Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif indicates he had no knowledge of covert Israeli military strikes before former secretary of state John Kerry provided him with the information, new details that contradict the State Department's recent defense of Kerry. ...
Well, now. That leaves Lurch in the lurch...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis