Author Topic: Medical Racism – Preferential Treatments for Blacks over Whites – is Here  (Read 165 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 26, 2021
Medical Racism – Preferential Treatments for Blacks over Whites – is Here
By Peter Barry Chowka

Race has always been used by the left and the Democrats to divide us. As we’ve seen all too clearly in recent weeks, this strategy has now achieved critical mass – and it’s moved into health care, the largest sector of the economy and one with critical influence on people’s lives -- and even survival.

I’ve been reporting on American medical care since the 1970s. It’s an area rife with politics but I never thought that I’d live to see anything like this.

In early April, I became aware of a shocking new example of overt racism that proposes to remake health care on the basis of Critical Race Theory. On April 10, 2021, the prestigious medical journal The Lancet – one of the most prominent scientific journals in the world – published an article titled “Racism is the public health crisis.” You read it right: The most important public health crisis.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/medical_racism__preferential_treatments_for_blacks_over_whites__is_here.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This crap will stop if whites simply treat whites and blacks only treat blacks.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sound like the only fair thing to do is to tax them at a higher rate if they are going to receive preferential treatment from institutions that accept government money.

That's what credit card companies do - the annual fee for the black, platinum, titanium, and gold cards is more than that for regular credit cards.  Preference cost more.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
This will stop even quicker if the families of whites denied care will visit the local chandlery for good halyards and then visited the home of the hospital administrators who thought racial segregation had a place in 21st century America.

And the people doing the triage at the ER, too.   

Can't let them feel neglected, can we?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.