Author Topic: Broken Arrow: America has been overrun  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Broken Arrow: America has been overrun
« on: April 26, 2021, 01:10:40 pm »
April 26, 2021
Broken Arrow: America has been overrun
By Peter Skurkiss

"Broken arrow" was the code sometimes used in Vietnam when the ground unit had been overrun. It was a cry to send all available assets to help. In some circumstances, this could include calling down fire on one's own position. The History.com website says the military also uses the term "broken arrow" to describe any incident in which a nuclear weapon is lost, stolen or accidently detonated. In either case, broken arrow describes a dire situation for the home team.

Broken arrow is an appropriate call for red America. Its position has been overrun by globalists and revolutionary Marxists disguised as Democrats. They have seized the presidency by devious means and are fully aligned with their fellow travelers in the media, government bureaucracy, Wall Street, and academia. Everywhere you look, the middle class and the traditional values that made America the envy of the world are under assault.

Institutions that were thought to protect the common folk such as Conservative, Inc., and religious organizations have been ineffective if not down right useless. Even the courts, the supposed bedrock of the republic, have not just failed but have often proven as incendiary to the Constitution as any wild-eyed radical. As the last line of defense, what the people had, or at least thought they had, was elected government where the their will and concerns could be expressed. That is turning out to be a false hope. A critical mass of Congress is indebted to big money interests, and it is to their tune that our "representatives" dance.  Plus, as was recently demonstrated, a national election can be stolen with nary a peep from authority figures or the media.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/broken_arrow_american_has_been_overrun.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Broken Arrow: America has been overrun
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 01:17:38 pm »
Even the courts, the supposed bedrock of the republic, have not just failed but have often proven as incendiary to the Constitution as any wild-eyed radical.

Sadly true! And the only way to fix it is beyond my capabilities now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Broken Arrow: America has been overrun
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 12:55:47 am »
Red America wasn't so much "overrun" by the Rodents as weakened and betrayed by the RINOs, including "Conservative, Inc".

If the GOP hadn't been a rotten apple filled with disgusting worms and remained instead a healthy core of anti-Rodent resistance, the Rodents wouldn't have been able to steal elections (2020 wasn't the first time) or murder millions of babies.

Never lose sight of who the closest enemies are, and vote them out of office.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:56:49 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.