State Chapters > Arizona

Manchin And Sinema Deserve Our Support On the Filibuster

<< < (4/13) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 16, 2021, 09:42:32 pm ---Sinema cold on D.C. statehood

Sinema against killing the fillebuster

Sinema against fed min wage

Sinema censured by her party

Assuming you are going to have a democratic senator from AZ, please tell me which of those morons in the senate you'd rather have than her. 

I want someone from the GOP (but I'd probably take her over Mitt if they were running against each other).

--- End quote ---

Before she ran for the Senate, Sinema was my Representative for CD9 for 6 years.  She was a rotten Rep, in lockstep 100% with her Regressive bosses.  Since I am cursed with a good memory, I will always be very suspicious of her.  I'll never vote for her, despite her "Hot chubby librarian" look.

You're pissing in the wind if you think she'll be anything but a grievous disappointment.  But, I'm being urged by our party to snuggle up to her, and it ain't happening.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 09:54:13 pm ---  I'll never vote for her, despite her "Hot chubby librarian" look.

--- End quote ---

Don't know. She taught @corbe everything he needed to know about the dewydecimal system.

corbe:
   I deserve that @catfish1957

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 09:54:13 pm ---Before she ran for the Senate, Sinema was my Representative for CD9 for 6 years.  She was a rotten Rep, in lockstep 100% with her Regressive bosses.  Since I am cursed with a good memory, I will always be very suspicious of her.  I'll never vote for her, despite her "Hot chubby librarian" look.

You're pissing in the wind if you think she'll be anything but a grievous disappointment.  But, I'm being urged by our party to snuggle up to her, and it ain't happening.

--- End quote ---

Nice shoes !!!

--- Quote from: corbe on June 16, 2021, 10:13:09 pm ---   I deserve that @catfish1957

--- End quote ---

rustynail:
Sinema Says She Wants to Be the 'Next John McCain' (?)

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/21/god-help-us-sinema-says-she-wants-to-be-the-next-john-mccain-n1456088

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version