State Chapters > Arizona

Manchin And Sinema Deserve Our Support On the Filibuster

<< < (3/13) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 04:54:43 am ---Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

--- End quote ---

As near as I can tell, on this issue, it already has.

Did you read that blistering article by the left wing twins in Jacobin ?

I don't extrapolate this to anything else.....but I am starting to see some kind of pattern.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on June 16, 2021, 03:44:28 pm ---I don't extrapolate this to anything else.....but I am starting to see some kind of pattern.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'll bite.  Enlighten us....

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 04:51:48 pm ---OK, I'll bite.  Enlighten us....

--- End quote ---

If he is thinking Sinema and Mauchin might switch parties, he needs an TBR offical drug test.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on June 16, 2021, 04:54:56 pm ---If he is thinking Sinema and Mauchin might switch parties, he needs an TBR offical drug test.

--- End quote ---

Manchin has indicated he might leave the senate to run for governor.

At best, Sinema would go independent.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 16, 2021, 04:51:48 pm ---OK, I'll bite.  Enlighten us....

--- End quote ---

Sinema cold on D.C. statehood

Sinema against killing the fillebuster

Sinema against fed min wage

Sinema censured by her party

Assuming you are going to have a democratic senator from AZ, please tell me which of those morons in the senate you'd rather have than her. 

I want someone from the GOP (but I'd probably take her over Mitt if they were running against each other).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version